The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 08:57 PM
kountry
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I sees it I sees it. But first I had to say to my self his right or mine lol

Old 03-09-2011, 09:03 PM
kountry
Road Master

Don't go running off guy. What club where ou a founding member in? Mickey Mouse Club it's a mmc

Old 03-09-2011, 09:11 PM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by frenchman
Right shoulder... I'd love to see that clown riding through Florida with that.
Ain't gonna happen...he's in New Zealand and they've only got like 2000 total miles of high speed paved road. Been there. Good thing the Maori's ain't big on riding bikes and forming MC's, or he'd be sure to get an ***-stompin.

Old 03-09-2011, 09:26 PM
kountry
Road Master

Maybe he's really from Ohio he just put new zeland to throw everyone off lol

Old 03-09-2011, 09:28 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Received 98 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by DaigoRock
yeah like any of you are scary what a joke.lmao your all fat just like your bikes. the best part you guys ran down your parents leg. You need to have a positive attitude about youselves. then you won't havve to follow someone else.
Hey, Bozo the assclown, you are the only person here playing the badass card. No one but you is claiming to be a powerlifting-bodybuilding-ninja-1%-assassin, that's all you, peaches. The rest of us are happy rating how big of posers we are. It's the internet, twinkie, it's for BS'ing. You just happen to make insulting your limited brainpower a pleasure.

And really, dude, "best part of you ran down your DADDY'S leg" is like a 3rd grade insult from 1972. Get some friggin original thoughts, princess.

Or did they not have insults in Folsom when you did your 20 years there as the librarian?

Old 03-09-2011, 09:29 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

He'd already be history in Ohio.

Old 03-09-2011, 09:32 PM
kountry
Road Master

I am amazed at how many times a day I check this thread it keeps me entertained. I'm addicted this ****.

Old 03-09-2011, 09:34 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Originally Posted by frenchman
He'd already be history in Ohio.
And in about every Catholic school in the world. Those nuns are serious old school hardcore *** kickers.

Old 03-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Originally Posted by DaigoRock
....I'll leave you guys alone now, until I create my next sock puppet to troll this thread some more in about 3 weeks.
Fixed it for you.

Oh hey for your next character. How about you spent 15 years as a made man in the mob, they called you in when the hits were too hard for Sammy The Bull to carry out. And at the same time you were a world class male model and bedded every chick in the brat pack. That would be so cool. We might actually believe it, you tool.

And trust me, you don't know me, if you did you would get the same insults to your face, and there's only one guy I called an assclown to his face today, he makes you look like a genius (yes that was kind of a compliment, honestly there is someone stupider than you in the world, take comfort in that.)

Last edited by Gazzalodi; 03-09-2011 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-09-2011, 09:39 PM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dammit, jairock....you were well on your way to hdforum troll glory...and now you start apologizing. Seriously. Act like ya got a pair, and fight back, like the proud Silent Skull you are. Tell us we'll die like motherless dogs, or something to that effect. Don't go slinkin off, like some dickweed.

I'll help you out; that 'clown' comment really hurt. I'm on the ropes...go in for the kill.

Grow a damn sac.

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?