The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2011, 08:16 AM
T-Dub
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Gazzalodi
hehehehe, DaigoRock has been a badass ninja 1% rider since 1965 but doesn't know what it means to lose colors to a club? He must have been outside beating up Chuck Norris again when they covered that in badass school.
GAZZZZZZZZ. You get that t-shirt done yet???? Riding season is almost upon us. HA. Just kiddin', how've you been?

Old 03-09-2011, 08:37 AM
amstaff1
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default this is some funny ****

OK I am new to this forum and I have just spent the better part of my morning reading this I have laughed my azz off. Better than any Chuck Norris list

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcnnsdC3wPg

Old 03-09-2011, 09:15 AM
smokehiker
Road Captain
Default Silient GIMPS

More appropriate name for the club

Old 03-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Sharknose
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

From their website:

Riding on the cross roads, I hooked up with other 8 bikes and we rode as group into VA.

I would think you'd get your SSLB patch pulled for a "bonehead" stunt like that. (Or at least get a nasty email from the enforcer.)

Old 03-09-2011, 10:03 AM
kountry
Road Master

I heard something outside my window last night and was like crap he's here. Then I released I heard this cant be the same guy he's a 27th degree skulls combat ninja. So I just went back to sleep.

Old 03-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Received 98 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by T-Dub
GAZZZZZZZZ. You get that t-shirt done yet???? Riding season is almost upon us. HA. Just kiddin', how've you been?
Hey T-Dub. Been procastinating like a ****, plus I have to be careful when I go out. You know, with all the silent skullies cruising around these days, thems some bad *** ninja 1% death dealers.

Will look around this weekend. You wanted it just to say "Sons of Wild Hogs" right? You want the "Posin Like a Supermodel" lower as well? And you want it printed on the front or the back?

Oh, and what size?

Last edited by Gazzalodi; 03-09-2011 at 10:31 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:48 AM
kountry
Road Master

Hope the ninja didn't get everyone it's quite in here or should I say silent. Maybe he attacked your computers.

Old 03-09-2011, 10:56 AM
Robotech
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Gazzalodi if you start making T-shirts with your signature image in them I may have to order one too...

It cracks me up how he can take the time to make travel plans to come prove how tough he is to someone but can't take a couple minutes to come up with an actual reason as to what makes a SSLB different from a rider like me other than a $300 patch. Of course, it may come down to a very simple explination such as when he was doing all that training with his body, the muscle in his head got jack ****.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:07 AM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Received 98 Likes on 59 Posts

Originally Posted by kountry
Hope the ninja didn't get everyone it's quite in here or should I say silent. Maybe he attacked your computers.
That's when they are the deadliest, when they are silent. Wait! ... Was that one!? Nah, nevermind, it was just that wimp Ironman. He's been hiding in our broomcloset here ever since the skullies have broken bad and told us what *** kicking ****'s they are on the interwebs.

Be patient, kountry, you know how long it takes to make a new account. DaigoRock needs to create some more friends to help him out.

Old 03-09-2011, 11:09 AM
bentryder
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,475 Likes on 2,214 Posts

Originally Posted by amstaff1
OK I am new to this forum and I have just spent the better part of my morning reading this I have laughed my azz off. Better than any Chuck Norris list

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcnnsdC3wPg

Good First Post!......NINJA CHOP!.....LMFAO.....Welcome to the board...

Last edited by bentryder; 03-09-2011 at 11:12 AM.

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?