The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 10:58 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Received 98 Likes on 59 Posts

I went back to jairock's first post. Hey guess what, he did the same delete all the text and leave a 'cool' one-liner like he used to do when he was Daigojim. So I decided to list all of DaigoRock's badassness in a single place. Let's have a look and how massively awesome he is:
Originally Posted by Daigojimjairockbsartist
I was a road captain in a three patch mc brotherhood and now they want me to come back as sergent at arms.

I competed in power lifting and bodybuilding in the 80s.

I was 11th in the top 100 in the usa at bench pressing.

I have been in martial arts since age 8

I have a 5th degree blackbelt in tae kwon do oh do kwan

5th in Hapki do

38 yrs in southern praying mantis kung fu.

I have been through three wars

twenty years at Folsom.

high flying, deep diving, parafrog devildog, rough riding, gun slinging, scooter tramp

I am a little intimidating on the road and mean to be

be afraid and defend yourselves
Let's see, for his next sock puppet, let's all help him out and tell him what he's missing:

1. Played lead guitar for Blue Oyster Cult.
2. Was the male lead in Debbie Does Dallas.
3. Was the entire defensive line for the 1997 Raiders.
4. Was on the Grassy Knoll.
5. Was the guy who suggested the 1% Diamond to the early outlaw clubs.
6. Was Muhammad Ali's sparring partner.
7. Can open a Bud Long Neck using his butt cheeks.

Anyone else want to help him out?

Last edited by Gazzalodi; 03-08-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 11:00 PM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by fuzzy_math
You may need more than pistols to handle this guy.... he sounds badder than Billy Jack!
Unless you're his mom, fed up with him lounging around all day in your basement, with no job, paying no rent, covered in cheeto crumbs, surrounded by empty Mountain Dew cans, jacking off to teenage vampire movies.

She's ready to give his bad-*** a serious bitch-slappin.

Old 03-08-2011, 11:03 PM
Ed_Just_Ed
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I heard he choked Linda Lovelace.

Mock him at your own peril. He may just swim up your toilet and slit your sack.

You know, I am well versed in Tai Kwon D'oh I stubbed my damn toe! And, I would lift weights but they're really heavy! Who knew?

Old 03-08-2011, 11:09 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Gazzalodi
I went back to jairock's first post. Hey guess what, he did the same delete all the text and leave a 'cool' one-liner like he used to do when he was Daigojim. So I decided to list all of DaigoRock's badassness in a single place. Let's have a look and how massively awesome he is:

Let's see, for his next sock puppet, let's all help him out and tell him what he's missing:

1. Played lead guitar for Blue Oyster Cult.
2. Was the male lead in Debbie Does Dallas.
3. Was the entire defensive line for the 1997 Raiders.
4. Was on the Grassy Knoll.
5. Was the guy who suggested the 1% Diamond to the early outlaw clubs.
6. Was Muhammad Ali's sparring partner.
7. Can open a Bud Long Neck using his butt cheeks.

Anyone else want to help him out?
Oh, me! Me! Me!
Wasn't he the guy who killed Bin Laden and just chose not to brag about?
He was the bodyguard who saved Reagan.
He's the inventor of the extrented front end.
He wears black latex, and his butler's name is Alfred. His gay little friend is Robin.
When he's not a silent skull, he's the 3rd blues brother.

Old 03-08-2011, 11:10 PM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by krusty1
Unless you're his mom, fed up with him lounging around all day in your basement, with no job, paying no rent, covered in cheeto crumbs, surrounded by empty Mountain Dew cans, jacking off to teenage vampire movies.

She's ready to give his bad-*** a serious bitch-slappin.
......and the little ******** bummed $300 off her to buy decent clothes, but spent it to join some dumb internet based motorcycle club.

Old 03-08-2011, 11:58 PM
EastcoastFXD
Intermediate

Notice the comments about the 'patch' getting taken

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...t=o.2338209245

Diago/Jai rock, where were you when another SS needed a deep throat, ball-sack lifting, Bruce lee type to help out?

Last edited by EastcoastFXD; 03-09-2011 at 12:02 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Robotech
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jairock
no it's as simple as this stop concerning your self with clubs that you have no control of. You keep following who your following i'm sure they will show you the way. why do you guys get so upset over things you can not change? we have been around for 46 long years.
Very simple. These guys choose to belong to something that, to them, means something. That patch on their back represents a commitment to a lifestyle that is very specific and places a high value on commitment, commeraderie, and a very specific way of life that your average citizen probably would find very foriegn. There is a reason why many military vets joined these MCs. In combat, the rules of a "civilized society" become very blurred and the only guy you can trust is the buddy who's in the hole next to you going through the same hell you are. That patch on their back symbolizes that trust in their fellow brothers. The knowledge that only death itself will keep a brother from helping another brother.

For an organization to put a price on that kind of symbolizism, to them, is offensive. It's not that their patch means the same to society as say a patch for a military organization a soldier served with...but rather the tribulations that soldier went through to EARN that patch is parrallel if not the exact same as the tribulations one would go through to earn that bond of brotherhood that comes with joinging an MC.

THAT'S why they get upset...and rightly so.

On a more positive note I like all motorcycles and all mc clubs. I just don't like that everybody wants to be boss and there is such a division amongst the motorcycle community. Can you imagine if we all were just one brotherhood one club? Can you imagine how much power we would have in every law passed against us.If everyone stuck together?
First, I'm not seeing this division you speak of. I have a big Harley Davidson patch on the back of my jacket and yet I have made friends with those that are part of 1% MCs. They don't shun me or try to tell me what to do. I show them respect, they show me respect. I don't wear a three part patch because they tell me not to, I don't wear one because I have a respect for what that symbol means and I've done nothing to make me feel entitled to wear such a patch. I bought two Harley's, so I feel I'm fine wearing a Harley patch.

You want one organization that unites all motorcyclist...there is one. It's called the AMA and they've been around longer than the Skulls. You want an organization that will fight for laws past against us? Got one of those too...it's called ABATE. BOTH those organizations are larger, and thus far more effective, at doing those things you claim the SSLBs were set up for than the SSLB could ever hope to be. I'd dare say that those organizations are also LARGER than any single MC out there. After all, the AMA is supposed to be the other 99%, right?

Nobody would be running us over or off the road or left hand turns in front of us. well let me stop dreaming.
Please tell me you're kidding. This 'argument' is something a elementary school kid would come up with. There are already laws against people running us over, running us off the road, or making unsafe left turns in front of us and, guess what, it still happens. Statements like this are what make people regaurd you as a joke.

Which, I hate to say it, is making you a PRIME example of why MCs have the rules they do and a Prospect period. They wouldn't want someone like you being allowed to join then spouting something like this on a message board (or in public) and being an official representative of their organization. What you're saying now is having a direct effect on how people view the SSLB and uneducated statements like that make the SSLB seem like it's made up of people with substandard IQs that are easily manipulated by fancy slogans and flashy patches.

I think that is why the sslb was formed. It's nothing against any other mc clubs. we just couldn't take being told what to do and we had to attend a meeting when we had family obligations at that time. Then we would have to pay a fine because we could not attend? I/We just don't have money to throw away like that. peace bro
I'm not going to pretend to know why the SSLB was formed or what the founders original intentions were. So far, the "two" members who have chosen to come to this forum and "defend" the SSLB way of life have made the rest of us question if it was set up as some sort of joke that too many people thought was serious and now the "founders" are laughing their azzes off all the way to the bank.

I am a level headed guy. I don't need a patch on my back to tell me, or anyone else, that I don't follow anyone and can think for myself. I'd like to think that the LACK of a patch would make that statement louder than anything else. (FYI, I'm not saying that a member of an MC can't think for himself...obviously he made a choice to join an MC club and probably has very valid reasons for doing so...just addressing the argument this guy is making)

So again, explain to me the difference, other than a $300 patch, between a SSLB rider and a rider like me, who can hang out with whoever I want to because I really am TOTALLY neutral and can ride in any event I want to and do so both wearing and displaying what I want to (since I respect the meaning of what the 3PP represents I wouldn't want to wear one), and no one tells me when to ride, how to ride, or where to ride.

Oh, one more thing. If you want to have any ounce of repectability in this discussion I'd suggest dropping the "bro" stuff. Just does not reflect well on you judging by these responses.

Last edited by Robotech; 03-09-2011 at 12:11 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:04 AM
Robotech
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by EastcoastFXD
Notice the comments about the 'patch' getting taken

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...t=o.2338209245

Diago/Jai rock, where were you when another SS needed a deep throat, ball-sack lifting, Bruce lee type to help out?
I don't know what's funnier, the fact that the local HAs pulled his "colors" (with the underlying irony that the SSLB rider STILL got "told what to do" and had to follow an MC's "rules") or that someone has to explain to the other posters, and apparently SSLBs, what that means.

Last edited by Robotech; 03-09-2011 at 12:13 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 12:43 AM
krusty1
Elite HDF Member

Dammit, jairock...don't go wandering off now...with a little work, and more effort, you could become a legendary HDForum uber-troll.

You drop in, drop out...sorta reminds me of a mangy ol cat that visits my dawgs...just a distant glimpse, and they're ready to rip his legs off. And every strange noise (weird half-assed post, in your instance) starts another round of optimistic barking...'he's coming back, and we're gonna have some fun'.

We need this...it's still winter.

Old 03-09-2011, 03:27 AM
jairock
Intermediate
Question

Originally Posted by ScreamingEag1e
Then we would have to pay a fine because we could not attend? I/We just don't have money to throw away like that. peace bro

It went right over your head didn't it?
where are you located? I'm not a tough guy but i'll make sure you get your chance to be one with me!I waited then paid for it just like you did. the only difference between you and me is your still paying for your colors. Try not going to meetings or paying your dues and see how long they stay on your back. Stop trying to be a smart ***.Your not bad your just smelling bad.I'm trying to be nice.

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?