The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2011, 07:17 PM
jairock
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote=frenchman;8017421]That's true.

Last edited by jairock; 03-08-2011 at 07:22 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:20 PM
jairock
Intermediate

that is not met for you robotech you seem like a level headed brother bro.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:31 PM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by smokehiker
Not that anyone cares but WTF does "Ride till you Bone" mean??
Ride till you get laid or die.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:45 PM
jairock
Intermediate

Originally Posted by tar_snake
You're retarded. Right? It's got to be something as simple as that, because there's no one out there who actually *WANTS* people to think they're as stupid as you are. Or is it maybe aliens are making you write this stuff. Is that it? There's just got to be some kind of simple explanation for you being so dumb.
no it's as simple as this stop concerning your self with clubs that you have no control of. You keep following who your following i'm sure they will show you the way. why do you guys get so upset over things you can not change? we have been around for 46 long years.On a more positive note I like all motorcycles and all mc clubs. I just don't like that everybody wants to be boss and there is such a division amongst the motorcycle community. Can you imagine if we all were just one brotherhood one club? Can you imagine how much power we would have in every law passed against us.If everyone stuck together? Nobody would be running us over or off the road or left hand turns in front of us. well let me stop dreaming. I think that is why the sslb was formed. It's nothing against any other mc clubs. we just couldn't take being told what to do and we had to attend a meeting when we had family obligations at that time. Then we would have to pay a fine because we could not attend? I/We just don't have money to throw away like that. peace bro

Last edited by jairock; 03-08-2011 at 07:58 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 07:53 PM
jairock
Intermediate

Originally Posted by skidder
Ride till you get laid or die.
I like that! that what's up.Just means ride til you pass away that's all

Old 03-08-2011, 08:01 PM
ScreamingEag1e
Cruiser

Originally Posted by jairock
Then we would have to pay a fine because we could not attend? I/We just don't have money to throw away like that. peace bro
So... remind everyone again how you get your patch........ bro.....

Maybe you should have saved THAT money and made your patch with Duct Tape and a Sharpie....

Last edited by ScreamingEag1e; 03-08-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:15 PM
jairock
Intermediate

Originally Posted by ScreamingEag1e
That is not important.what is important is the heart and soul and brotherhood of the man behind the patch! I was a road captain in a three patch mc brotherhood and now they want me to come back as sergent at arms. I am not a tough guy or a bad ***. I have lived a different life than most of you. I competed in power lifting and bodybuilding in the 80s. I was 11th in the top 100 in the usa at bench pressing. I have been in martial arts since age 8 I have a 5th degree blackbelt in tae kwon do oh do kwan, 5th in Hapki do and 38 yrs in southern praying mantis kung fu. This is nothing to brag about it's just the way I chose to live my life. I am not a kid by any means. ps: that guy daigojim you guys are talking about? He was a 1% also. were just brother sslb now.as far as mc clubs go. peace!

Last edited by jairock; 03-08-2011 at 08:30 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:22 PM
ScreamingEag1e
Cruiser

Then we would have to pay a fine because we could not attend? I/We just don't have money to throw away like that. peace bro

Originally Posted by ScreamingEag1e

Maybe you should have saved THAT money and made your patch with Duct Tape and a Sharpie....
That is not important.what is important is the heart and soul and brotherhood of the man behind the patch! I was a road captain in a three patch mc brotherhood and now they want me to come back as sergent at arms. I am not a tough guy or a bad ***. I have lived a different life than most of you. I competed in power lifting and bodybuilding in the 80s. I was 11th in the top 100 in the usa at bench pressing. I have been in martial arts since age 8 I have a 5th degree blackbelt in tae kwon do oh do kwan, 5th in Hapki do and 38 yrs in southern praying mantis kung fu. This is nothing to brag about it's just the way I chose to live my life
It went right over your head didn't it?

Old 03-08-2011, 08:22 PM
Gazzalodi
Road Master

Received 98 Likes on 59 Posts

....we have been around for 46 long years.
ding-ding-ding-ding-ding! We have a loser! So, Francis, you go from not a member to "we have been around for..." in a couple days? Tell me something, is this kind of like a task for skullies to get "patched in", you know other than paying the 300 bucks? You have to go to a forum and make a complete fool out of yourself so the other internet gangstas in the skullies can see you are a hardcore wannabe?

No one here other than you is at all concerned about the skullies, we just laugh at them when they come up on conversation. We make fun of them. We make fun of you. We are all having a good ol time, you're the one twisting yourself in knots over this.

Here's a clue. If you can't take people laughing at your expense over you being a world class sucker for getting ripped off for 300 bucks for a patch that basically says "I'm not a member of a club", then don't frigging post into a thread where everyone is laughing at suckers who got ripped off for 300 bucks for the stupid patch.

Just accept the fact that the skullies are not respected by anyone, period. Hell, girlscouts laugh at you guys. You want to play dressup and ride around and try impress the people driving their minivans in your cul de sac with your badazz self, have fun with that. But dear lord man, get over it, the greater motorcycling community sees you as a dork. Nothing more. You are not "THE ONE", you are not the skully who will change the reputation of a bunch of lame *** losers who think they can buy badassness over the internet.

So run back to the skully forum and tell them all what a super ninja wannabe you are, enjoy the praise of the other losers. You just toasted yourself here.

Last edited by Gazzalodi; 03-08-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Old 03-08-2011, 08:25 PM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I competed in power lifting and bodybuilding in the 80s. I was 11th in the top 100 in the usa at bench pressing. I have been in martial arts since age 8 I have a 5th degree blackbelt in tae kwon do oh do kwan, 5th in Hapki do and 38 yrs in southern praying mantis kung fu. This is nothing to brag about it's just the way I chose to live my life
Wow, impressive. I have a couple hundred hours of practice in Glock and S&W...

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?