The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Are you a rider or a biker?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2008, 11:59 AM
jarhead81
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We've got El foresteros and the Galloping Goose in The Kansas city area that I know of. Also our Marine MC in Missouri, soon to have a new chapter in Kansas.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Draggin S
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well,

I was thinking about taking a vacation and going up through Ca. but I can't figure out where Charming is and I don't want to go through the territory of those SAMCRO dudes....the leader guy that looks like a lion scares the $hit outta me........

Old 10-27-2008, 12:06 PM
jarhead81
Cruiser

Originally Posted by jarhead81
We've got El foresteros and the Galloping Goose in The Kansas city area that I know of. Also our Marine MC in Missouri, soon to have a new chapter in Kansas.
And the Sons of Silence.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:07 PM
jarhead45
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WOW... Galloping Gooses... brings back some good memories. Havent heard that name spoken in years. Didnt know they were up KC way.. Guess they are getting around. Here in Vegas we have them all. Guess I have seen HA's, Bandidos, Vagos , brotherhood, a whole lot. And my own. Marine Riders.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:12 PM
jarhead81
Cruiser

Originally Posted by jarhead45
WOW... Galloping Gooses... brings back some good memories. Havent heard that name spoken in years. Didnt know they were up KC way.. Guess they are getting around. Here in Vegas we have them all. Guess I have seen HA's, Bandidos, Vagos , brotherhood, a whole lot. And my own. Marine Riders.
Glad to hear from you brother Jarhead! And glad to hear you've got support!
Marine Riders MC ?

Old 10-27-2008, 12:14 PM
chiabate
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Every year there's more and more, primarily in the LEO and the espanol segments. Kind of hard to keep track of all.

Old 10-27-2008, 12:29 PM
swestbrook60
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Ruger
Do you often see, or are you members of what I call "Old School" M.C. clubs?
I live in Bellingham W.A. & we have alot of Banditos.
We had a few members shopping in the Wal-Mart I work at the other night. Straight up guys. Full leathers, assless chaps, showing colors.
When I lived in Alaska back in the '70s we had the Brothers, kinda scary to see them, but damn good people.

Any input?
I would have said no until this last weekend. Wife and I were invited to a bar by one of the band members who were played there. When we arrived I noticed about 100 HighRollers, several BACA members, and even some from a Bandido affiliate there. We were about the only ones without colors.

What we didn't know was there was a HighRoller wedding going on, and that was a sight to see. All in all a good time.

Old 10-27-2008, 01:00 PM
Wldtat
Cruiser

Seen a few Vagos, I know there are others around, but I've never run into any.

Old 10-27-2008, 01:14 PM
bigskyhd
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 50 Likes on 5 Posts

Hell's Angels had a huge rally here this summer. Patches from all over the country. They seemed very respectful, as was I to them. Saw a lot of them out on the road and while gassing up. Always spoke, and they returned the acknowledgments. No problems to speak of. A couple of knucklehead civilians got out of line, and got their attitude adjusted, but rightfully so. This is their second big rally in less than 5-6 years in Missoula, MT. Respect is a word that is honored and revered in that community.

Old 10-27-2008, 02:15 PM
CRF
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm in BC - just up the road a bit from you in Bellingham. Back in the 80s we used to have quite a few clubs but when the dominant club patched over to HA in about 82 I think they pretty much forced them all out. so up here its just the HA - small support club started up recently but thats it. Rarely see the HA out on their bikes anymore though; I think they must have better things to do or something..........

Quick Reply: Are you a rider or a biker?