The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My first "Get the hell off my bike" incident.

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2013 | 01:11 PM
evolution 2
Cruiser
Default get the hell off my bike

i got one for you guys
my first harley 8/17/12,---05- 1200 custom, with lots of chrome
i drove out of state to get it, right off the show room floor,man i was in awwwww lol
got home around 10pm, neighbor "old friend and his family" were partying ,i fired it up in the back of the truck me n my brother aaaaaaaa lol, then -yep my old friend comes over, is that a .... yep, i unloaded it,sat on it, got off to let my brother sit on it, "old friend"- drunk as hell almost knocks me down hops on it jumpin up n down, says let me ride it!!! i **** you not! i though are you f-ing retarded, i wanted to him, i said get the HELL OFF MY BIKE, he got mad! falling down drunk and gets mad? i was gettin pissed lol

Old 07-15-2013 | 03:57 PM
misput
Tourer

Originally Posted by pardus
So I am sitting having do net with my wife on a patio at the local restaurant. I see this man trying to get his son to stand beside my bike and take a photo. He then tells his son to climb on it, the kid didn't want to and the dad was starting to get mad that the kid wouldn't. At this point got up and walked out across the street just as the kid had climbed on and started trying to rock it. I asked him what the hell he thought he was doing and get his kid off my bike. He didn't say anything just stared at me and smiled. The kid got off and bolted to his mom. WTF. Seriously, who does that. Does this happen to you guys very often. Maybe time to hook up a siren.
Have you never made a dumb *** move? Chill dude.

Old 07-15-2013 | 04:39 PM
PanHeadRich
Outstanding HDF Member

Throughout my entire life this has NEVER happened to me .... until yesterday! I even got a picture of it, for real. I was just about to back hand her right off my bike but suddenly realized she's my 87 year old Aunt that I haven't seen in 35 years. It was also her birthday. So I cut her some slack this time, but warned her that it better NEVER happen again or things will get real ugly, real fast. I'm pretty sure I can take her.

Last edited by PanHeadRich; 07-15-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Old 07-15-2013 | 09:34 PM
Jester 08 Nightster
Road Captain

Originally Posted by PanHeadRich
Throughout my entire life this has NEVER happened to me .... until yesterday! I even got a picture of it, for real. I was just about to back hand her right off my bike but suddenly realized she's my 87 year old Aunt that I haven't seen in 35 years. It was also her birthday. So I cut her some slack this time, but warned her that it better NEVER happen again or things will get real ugly, real fast. I'm pretty sure I can take her.

Awesome!

Old 07-15-2013 | 10:01 PM
Wi_Duker
Tourer

Originally Posted by PanHeadRich

She sized you up before she got on it. I am pretty sure she thinks she can take you as well

Old 07-17-2013 | 05:38 PM
PanHeadRich
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Wi_Duker
She sized you up before she got on it. I am pretty sure she thinks she can take you as well
I'm sure you're right

Old 07-17-2013 | 11:20 PM
Nightster P
Stage II

That happened to me not too long ago outside of Dollar Tree. This teenage kid says, "ooh, look a motorcycle", and jumps right on. I might of let him admire the bike if I didnt think he'd drop it the way he was playin'. No respect! ��

Last edited by Nightster P; 07-18-2013 at 12:31 AM.
Old 07-18-2013 | 01:21 AM
Scorpza
Advanced

Came outside the shopping centre and saw a guy putting his toddler on my Fireblade. Kid was so excited that he was kicking while sitting on the bike. Not nice when you consider the costs of fairings. I walked up to the Dad and politely asked him which car was his so that I can sit on its roof. Suppose he realized the it was my bike and calmly took his kid and walked off. Afterwards I fitted an alarm on my bike that is triggered my motion. That was fun!!

Old 07-18-2013 | 03:59 AM
eglidemike
Intermediate

Happened to me a few times. Handled each different if I an remember right! One time little girl in front of my house, it was " Sweety, you cant do that, you could get hurt, and people will be mad if you mess up their bikes" "Oh, I'm sorry." not her fault, lousy parents. Another, a van load of Asian tourists. Just taking pics near bike, but the actually hunted me down for permission to stand close to the bike, and asked me to sit on my bike for photos with them! (I guess I resemble a tourist attraction! Insert joke here!). Last, worst, but funniest. Parked in front of Harley Cafe (Vegas), sitting at table on patio with a few Brothers. Buddy says guy trying to sit on my bike, which was about 30 feet away. I stood up, yelled "hey, what the F***", a nearby street vender yelled "oh sh**!!, he's gonna die!". The guy st arted running and screaming! I was laughing so hard a nearly pissed myself!!! I think he got the point. No further action required, and doubt he'd do it again. And I got to go back to my beer!!

Old 07-18-2013 | 10:43 AM
Oldskewl
Seasoned HDF Member

Seriously!
What the f**k has happened to the men in this country. Anyone who would not have slapped the **** out of the father should turn in their man card at once.

As one person posted, 'it's only a machine"... Seriously?
Grow a set of *****

Quick Reply: My first "Get the hell off my bike" incident.