The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My first "Get the hell off my bike" incident.

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013 | 03:41 PM
gnar_kill883
1st Gear

Originally Posted by LSUTGRS06
No **** there I was....Sitting at the Local Taco Cabana eating lunch one day with a few buddys after a long morning ride. I look out the window and what do I see? Some Slap Nuts dude decides he wanted to see what it feels like to sit on a Harley with his old lady standing by looking in awe. So of course I get up from my table and walk out to the bike to educate this man. As I approach my bike he quickly jumps off (I guess he knew he was wrong in the first place) and I ask him "What the hell are you doing SlapNuts"? His response was "I just wanted to see what it felt like on a Harley because I am thinking about getting one. So I ask his girl does she like Harleys too? She responds "I love the look and sound but have never ridden on one"

Well, I tell her to hop on the back and see what it feels like and I will start it up for her so she can feel the rumble between her legs. I then ask her would she like to experience a ride on some American Muscle? She agrees so I climb on and off we go. Well to make the rest of the story short...once we returned an HOUR later I had her number and the Boyfriend is now history.

Moral of the story..."Respect other peoples property because someone might just decide to put their hands on yours in return"
Best outcome of this kind of situation I think could possibly happen. Well played, sir.

Old 07-01-2013 | 06:58 PM
Bucky Katt
Novice

it happened to me years ago when i had my Norton Commando. i got there in time to see baby dropping to the pavement and punching a hole in the tank on a cement curb. the guy got up, saw me and told me it was my fault because i parked it where i did (in a regular car parking spot) then told me to go f&%k myself. i open handed smacked him in the side of the head then bonked him with my helmet when a knife came out. his wife told him he was an a$$hole and he deserved what he got, then apologized to me. that damn tank was a custom made aluminum tank like the works racers had back in the late 60's and cost me 2200 bucks back in 1997. today? i'm mellower and against my going to jail, now i'd call the law and follow the guy is he tries to leave.

Old 07-01-2013 | 10:49 PM
Dirty Bob
Cruiser

This has happened to me 4x in the last month. I'm selling my bike so they ask to set on it. Then their wife/friend takes a picture. No they don't have the money to buy the bike. Now I charge for setting and pictures.

Old 07-02-2013 | 05:54 AM
deltafred
Cruiser

All great stories...I enjoyed this 7 page read, except the communist remarks and the poor grammar and spelling.

Anyways, this sort of thing has happened to my show car a lot, but has yet to happen to my bike. I am an old school crusty Marine and I would act the same as I act with my car and that is by using my command voice and a lot of curse words to get the point across. I am by no means nice or gentle!

Old 07-02-2013 | 07:54 AM
seethesvt
Cruiser

I worked at a car dealership and one of the salesmen would regularly mount my bike (Suzuki katana 1100) while talking on his cell phone. To maintain a comfortable work environment, I just shrugged it off. Pissed me off though. But too follow along in LSUTGRS06 foot steps, I ended up taking his old lady to the moon and she ended up giving me Russia afterwards... Cool story...

Old 07-02-2013 | 09:48 AM
XL50#674
Elite HDF Member

This has never happend to me, but I can tell you I would be super pissed if someone got on one of my bikes that did not ask first. Glad the bike is fine and manybe the dumb *** will not do something like this again.

Old 07-02-2013 | 12:43 PM
Firewoman
Extreme HDF Member

I've never had this happen to my bike yet but I would be upset if someone thought they could sit on my bike without permission. I think I would have the right to be upset. It's my bike and I worked a lot of years to be able to buy it. It's mine and I'm very protective of it. I would imagine a person would be equally upset to find a stranger sitting in their car without permission and they would have a right to be upset as well.

Old 07-03-2013 | 09:26 PM
Skeeter$75
Advanced

Unfortunately, the rejects that think it's cool to sit their kid on your bike, are the same rejects who would either sue you, or their insurance company would sue you, when their kid fell of your bike and cracked his skull, or burned himself.....

Old 07-04-2013 | 08:54 AM
Newharleylover
Outstanding HDF Member

It's only happened to me once. I was at a hot rod/bike show at the local bar in their big *** parking lot. There was about 100 cars/trucks there and maybe 50 bikes so I spent most of that afternoon walking around taking pictures and drooling over them. When I got back to my bike to go home there was a chick sitting on it, about 20 years old at best guess. She was absolutely obliterated! Judging by the expression on her face it looked like she was going to hurl at any given moment but she really wasn't hurting anything other than maybe her self respect. Good God she was a hot little thing! Which is probably why I didn't go ballistic on her. It took me about an hour to talk her off it because the place was crawling with cops and security and I didn't care to make a an issue out of it.

Old 07-04-2013 | 09:01 AM
Livia329
Cruiser

It's always the people who'd have a bitch fit if you climbed into their convertible to take some pics. Tossers.

Quick Reply: My first "Get the hell off my bike" incident.