The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My first "Get the hell off my bike" incident.

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2013 | 12:23 AM
beakerztoyz
Tourer

If some stranger sat on my bike I'd lose my cool, most people I know if they asked I'd be cool with it...... I was taught look with your eyes not your fingers

I agree with the few of you who said that a little well placed violence could do some people good.... Maybe if a few more people started acting like big bad bikers when people walked up and sat on thier motorcycles word would get around and at least a few other people in the world would think twice before touching bike's they don't own

And hey... what's with this "what's the big deal it's just a motorcycle thing." The same thing could be said about a car... or a house for that matter, The big deal is the lack of respect for other peoples property.

Old 08-19-2013 | 09:52 AM
traildog
Seasoned HDF Member

Probably the main reason I don't let my bike out of my site if possible...

I know you could see yours. I'd FREAK if I saw that.....

Old 08-19-2013 | 10:37 PM
Angelfire36
Road Warrior

I've seen people look, even pull over on the highway to look... (I can see it from my office window). But never touch! You know I would be out there in a hot second if I saw anybody touching! Kids might be the exception, but the parent would get educated on the "look but don't touch" rule for sure.

Old 08-20-2013 | 06:54 PM
oneballz
Road Captain

This happened to me once, I ran over and told the guy..." sitting on my bike with out permission, is just like ****ing my wife with out permission. What should I do with you?"
He said sorry and walked away, I didn't say another word either.

Old 08-20-2013 | 08:38 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member

Never happened to me thankfully, I would probably be annoyed.

Old 08-20-2013 | 08:48 PM
ThreatLevel Midnight
Road Master

Originally Posted by BluBeaSSt
At a car show I had this lady lean against my Camaro with jeans on and I lost my ****. I yelled across the parking lot "What the **** are you doing" LOL
Any lady with common sense would have removed said jeans before leaning.

Old 08-20-2013 | 08:50 PM
ThreatLevel Midnight
Road Master

Originally Posted by oneballz
This happened to me once, I ran over and told the guy..." sitting on my bike with out permission, is just like ****ing my wife with out permission. What should I do with you?"
He said sorry and walked away, I didn't say another word either.
Is that her with the thong and the digit??

Old 08-21-2013 | 03:51 PM
agove
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Dan89FLSTC
These type posts always bring out the internet tough guy posts, "If I were there I would have blah blah...."

It`s just a machine, if someone is trying to sit on it, politely tell them to leave it alone. No reason for start a confrontation, you never know who you may be dealing with.
Just a machine that I paid 16 grand for. I don't want some kids grubby little fingers all over it. Plus think about the pipes. They get hot as hell. What if the kid burned his leg really bad on it. I'm sure you could get screwed for that somehow. Would you be alright with someone sitting in your car when you came out? Theres really no difference to me. If it's not yours don't touch it!

Old 08-27-2013 | 11:00 AM
tazaroo
Cruiser

I would have followed him back to his car and had someone take a picture of me sitting on the hood of his car.

Old 08-27-2013 | 11:49 AM
acunn1
Road Captain

Originally Posted by tazaroo
I would have followed him back to his car and had someone take a picture of me sitting on the hood of his car.
Hopefully the hood would have buckled...

Quick Reply: My first "Get the hell off my bike" incident.