The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My first "Get the hell off my bike" incident.

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2013 | 10:54 AM
BigDave75
Tourer

Has only happened to me once about fifteen years ago in front of an old dive bar in Sandy Oregon, I came out and a drunk was climbing onto my softail custom. One word of advice: never hit a drunk wearing cowboy boots while he is still on your bike, the scratch on the tank from his boot as he fell off did not buff out!

Old 07-18-2013 | 10:54 AM
firefighter616
Club Member

Originally Posted by Wi_Duker
She sized you up before she got on it. I am pretty sure she thinks she can take you as well
Age, cunning and cheating like hell will out do youth and skill any day, she'd rock ya

Old 07-18-2013 | 11:01 AM
AJSHOVEL
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Nubz
My dad didn't even ride when I was a kid and he would have put his foot in my *** for even thinking about it.
Just like being at a car show(we went to a zillion of those together when I was real young) "ok to look but not too close".
That's what is almost completely gone (not in my household) in the Country today.

Old 07-18-2013 | 11:47 AM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Riders Club Member

Last time that happened to me was the late 70's. I'm sure he learned from the "education" I gave him.

And that was BEFORE I was the pissed-off Muthuh I am now.

Old 07-18-2013 | 12:01 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Riders Club Member

It took me about an hour to talk her off it

Wouldn't have taken ME an hour. I'd say about 3 seconds. But then again; I'm told I over react to things. Must be the misanthrope in me.

Old 07-18-2013 | 07:32 PM
SoCalSoftailSlim
Elite HDF Member

Bizarre what some people do. If someone asked me, "Could my kid sit on your bike for a picture" I'd probably say yes as long as the bike was cooled off and I could make sure the kid wasn't gonna hurt himself, or my bike.

But if they just jump on it, screw that. It's on! haha.

Old 07-18-2013 | 07:44 PM
perki48
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy

Originally Posted by PanHeadRich
Throughout my entire life this has NEVER happened to me .... until yesterday! I even got a picture of it, for real. I was just about to back hand her right off my bike but suddenly realized she's my 87 year old Aunt that I haven't seen in 35 years. It was also her birthday. So I cut her some slack this time, but warned her that it better NEVER happen again or things will get real ugly, real fast. I'm pretty sure I can take her.

OK Rich, now that I see the plane and your in Big Bear I just gotta ask. Do you know Rick Otto?

Old 07-18-2013 | 09:01 PM
LoneBone
Seasoned HDF Member

It's a Goddamn epidemic. A lack of manners and respect epidemic, and I'll tell you why. Parents quit busting their kids asses, and teaching em respect. Instead, they baby them, pamper them, give them what they want, and they grow up into adults that think the world revolves around their precious little existence.

You don't have to punch their head in either. Chew their asses out and humiliate them in front of their kids/wife/girlfriend, and they will probably be scarred for life since they were never put in their place as kids....

Old 07-18-2013 | 10:21 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by Oldskewl
Seriously!
What the f**k has happened to the men in this country. Anyone who would not have slapped the **** out of the father should turn in their man card at once.

As one person posted, 'it's only a machine"... Seriously?
Grow a set of *****
Popped a tweaker in the mouth for dicking around with my bike out in front of the local watering hole one afternoon , came out and buzzboy was bouncing on the seat jerking the handlebars around going , Vroom ! Vroom !

I didn't react well and he didn't see it coming . The father & kid , well daddy woulda got a rude earful .

Old 07-18-2013 | 11:22 PM
walkerinin
Road Master

I never had it happen but this thread reminds me of a story...

I was tending bar paying for college in the early 80's. occasionally some of the staff would go out to the alley for an " attitude adjustment". My buddy had an early 70 s Nova ( or something like that). Point is he loved that car!

A few of us went out for a smoke break, saw his car and got in to get high and listen to tunes. We had done this before and he was cool with it.

After our break was over, we went in and commented to him about his new case of cassettes ( remember those?). He started laughing because he didn't drive his car that night. We had been smoking pot and jamming out in some other guys car.

I wonder what he might have thought if he had come out while we were in his car?

Quick Reply: My first "Get the hell off my bike" incident.