The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looks like all the wallet bikers are back on the road.

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 08:11 AM
Bayfield Cty. Biker
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wallet bikers

Originally Posted by I'maHugger
I concur; no one is hurting anyone by choosing how they engage HD, be it the weekend warrior or the person who rides daily. I don't understand where all the disdain and contempt comes from ; just enjoy and be happy
LOL, exactly! They mock the people with jobs that require them to wear a suit and tie and then go home to change into their riding clothes. Their HD clothes probably look brand new because they don't have a chance to get out and ride as much as they would like like to, because they are working. Thus not making them expert riders like all of the bad azzes on here whining about "wallet bikers".

Old 04-24-2013, 09:41 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I thought winter was over. We just got fashion, politics, etiquette,vocabulary practice, troll baiting, class distinction, and biker wave in one thread. Raining outside. My only day away from work this week. I am drinking my coffee while being thankful that the internet separates me from this discussion in person.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:33 PM
harleyguy5571
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 88 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by oldairboater
I thought winter was over. We just got fashion, politics, etiquette,vocabulary practice, troll baiting, class distinction, and biker wave in one thread. Raining outside. My only day away from work this week. I am drinking my coffee while being thankful that the internet separates me from this discussion in person.

Old 04-24-2013, 12:43 PM
Gimp
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Bayfield Cty. Biker
LOL, exactly! They mock the people with jobs that require them to wear a suit and tie and then go home to change into their riding clothes. Their HD clothes probably look brand new because they don't have a chance to get out and ride as much as they would like like to, because they are working. Thus not making them expert riders like all of the bad azzes on here whining about "wallet bikers".
Hark..whazzat I hear?

Sounds like the territorial cry of the Great American Wallet-Biker.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:58 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by oldairboater

This aint the POD room, it's called BS for a reason. Take a pill and relax a bit.

Old 04-24-2013, 04:33 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I am relaxed---apparently sarcasm is harder to put in print. Besides, pills are more expensive here. The drug companies own the politicians.
Originally Posted by zeus33
This aint the POD room, it's called BS for a reason. Take a pill and relax a bit.

Old 04-24-2013, 04:35 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

It sounded threatening to me. But reading back I guess it's just sarcastic.

Old 04-24-2013, 04:42 PM
heritageblue2013
Grand HDF Member
Received 577 Likes on 318 Posts

My bike only comes out in the perfect weather. I only wear new shinny HD clothing. That is how I enjoy my Harley. Oh.....and I shower every day and paid cash for my ride. Who cares!
Ride safe!

Old 04-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Hx3
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Went into my four car garage yesterday morning to go to work and had to decide between the CVO Ultra or the CVO Road King. Decided on the RK since it only had 360 miles on it. Life is good.

Old 04-24-2013, 05:55 PM
QC
Club Member
Received 19,803 Likes on 9,866 Posts

Quick Reply: Looks like all the wallet bikers are back on the road.