The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Think twice before to buy fom DAVIDJACKET

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 11:33 AM
Dario883low
Stage III
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Think twice before to buy fom DAVIDJACKET

Hi America!

I just introduced myself and this is my first post on your forum, I am sorry but the topic is not for fun but I am a posting this on every HD forum of the world becuse I know that a lot of people are buying HD Clothes and leather jackets from China and especially from this Guy!

I ordered for myself a couple of shirts and asked to be delivered by DHL, the items arrived and went for customs clearance but once there the box has been opened and checked with the conclusion that are suspicious copies of trade mark and then sent to Harley legal offfice .

I asked the guy in China to clarify and give money back since he advertise that his stuff is 100% original as in the store... I attach for your convenience the last conversation as he refused to pay me back... so think about before you place your order.

Thanks

Dario
My Last answer:
You have stated on your policy that your items are original as harley davidson store, according with what you told me below this is not true therefore you must pay me back because the items are not going to pass the customs because you are not 100% clear and you did not inform me about this risk!!!

Customer's satisfaction is our companys'ever lasting goal. We hope our honest policy and quality goods will be your lasting choice!
1). We can make sure harley-davidson clothes are 100% authentic and high quality,they are the same as the items in Harley-Davidson store

Hello,

According to our policy,when the goods arrived in your country, we are no longer liable for any loss.All of the companiese have the same policy,including the shipping company ect.

Sincerely,
Sun

Sunwang Industry Co.,Ltd
Tel&Fax: xxxxxx

Our website: xxx

发件人: "xxxxxxxxxxxxx
收件人: "xxxxxxxxxxxxx
发送日期: 2013年1月31日, 星期四, 8:57 下午
主题: RExxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello,

I understand this, but what about my money? are you giving back or you do not want to give it back?

Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 20:53:30 +0800
Subject: RE: xxxxxxxxxxx
To xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

Our harley-davidson jackets are manufactured by the original Harley factory in China here,this factory produced harley jacket specifically for Harley-Davidson company. The Harley-Davidson company never know about that we also have business deallings with this factory in secretly,so we can get the same jackets as which in Harley-Davidson store, we call these jackets as "Original Single Product" in China here,they are the same as the originals and manufactured by the same original factory.

But Harley-Davidson company always put their Security Signs on the tags when they get the jackets from this factory and they always think the jackets must be fake if there are not their Security Signs on the tags. So now you should understand why we have this customs problom,this has nothing to do with certificate of authenticity but the jackets don't have the Harley-Davidson company security signs.

Any questions,pls let me know freely anytime,thanks always.

Looking forward to your early reply.

Sincerely,
Sun

Sunwang Industry Co.,Ltd
Tel&Fax: xxxxxxxx

Our website: xxxxxx

发件人: "dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
收件人: "bxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发送日期: 2013年1月31日, 星期四, 8:37 下午
主题: FW: xxxxxxxx

Hello Sun,

I AM FORWRDING TO YOUR ATTENTION THE LATEST E-MAIL RECIEVED FORM THE DHL REPRESENTATIVE: AS YOU CAN SEE THE ISSUE IS IN THE HANDS OF THE CUSTOMS AND HARLEY DAVIDSON LEGAL OFFICE AND FURTHERMORE SEEMS THAT I CAN HAVE SOME PROBLEM TOO FOR BAD PURCHASE.

I AM NOT TELLING THAT IS YOUR FAULT BUT NOW WE NEED TO WAIT WHAT THE HARLEY DAVIDSON DECIDE TO DO!! UNTIL THAT MOMENT I WANT TO HAVE MY MONEY BACK AND IN CASE HARLEY DAVIDSON APPROVE AND I WILL HAVE MY ITEMS I WILL PAY YOU BACK AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BUY FROM YOUR WHOLESALE.

PLEASE SEND ME BACK THE TOTAL OF xxxx USD

account number xxxxxxxx
name of account xxxxxxx
IBAN xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BIC (SWIFT) xxxxxx

I LOOK FORWARD FOR YOUR EPLY

THANK YOU

DARIO
To: xxxxx.xxxxxx@xxxxx.com
Subject: RE: Awb xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 10:44:21 +0000

Yes if the shipment will be release by legal office wi will make customs clearance and the shipment will be delivery .

If the leagal office will confirm taht the shipment will be falsification you will be contact directly by legal office. And if you will agree with destroy with the goods with simply process the shipment will be directly destroy. It can take a few month .
If you will refuse destroy the shipment if it will be falsification legal office will sent the case to law court and they will make decision . On this case you will b contact directly by legal office .

DHL is carier only and it is reason why legal office will sent all this information to customs authority and you only .Not to DHL .

Thank you

Last edited by EveHD; 02-03-2013 at 10:52 PM.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:43 AM
bikenut1957
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,049 Likes on 697 Posts

If you wanted a HD jacket why didn't you just go to the HD shop and buy one?

Old 02-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Dario883low
Stage III

Originally Posted by bikenut1957
If you wanted a HD jacket why didn't you just go to the HD shop and buy one?

Hi, I did buy my ownJacket and other items form HD dealer but in Europe the price of leather jackets, shirt, t-shirts is double than in USA, in fact many people from Europe used to buy things from USA becasuse with shipment, tax etc,
. are still more convenient but now HD Europe has forbidden USA dealers to sell in Europe.... so you can find many people looking on the east side...

Buy the way this to inform that this people are no honest sellers and have zero respect for their customers...

Old 02-02-2013, 12:02 PM
Odhar
Banned

You bought cheap HD knockoffs and got bit. There are plenty of HD non dealership sites that will sell you HD clothing.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:25 AM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 705 Likes on 467 Posts

Any idiot that buys that counterfeit David Jacket stuff gets what they deserve.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Steve Zodiac
Road Master
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dario883low
Hi, I did buy my ownJacket and other items form HD dealer but in Europe the price of leather jackets, shirt, t-shirts is double than in USA, in fact many people from Europe used to buy things from USA becasuse with shipment, tax etc,
. are still more convenient but now HD Europe has forbidden USA dealers to sell in Europe.... so you can find many people looking on the east side...
I don't buy any HD stuff nowadays. I was looking at a metal 'Made in USA' a badge in my local dealer. On the back of the packet it said 'Made in China'.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:40 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,973 Likes on 17,895 Posts

Originally Posted by baka1969
Any idiot that buys that counterfeit David Jacket stuff gets what they deserve.
It's the same place the MoCo is getting theirs , the guys just double dealing out the back door skipping a half dozen middle men and mark ups and pocketing the cash directly he's a bulk supplier . It's also why the dudes package got grabbed in customs , only way the moco can keep a lock on the market and the prices so high they don't own the factory just the trade mark . This one's been hashed out well a few times in here the last few years .

Old 02-03-2013, 02:25 PM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 705 Likes on 467 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
It's the same place the MoCo is getting theirs , the guys just double dealing out the back door skipping a half dozen middle men and mark ups and pocketing the cash directly he's a bulk supplier . It's also why the dudes package got grabbed in customs , only way the moco can keep a lock on the market and the prices so high they don't own the factory just the trade mark . This one's been hashed out well a few times in here the last few years .
I've read the threads. The QC from that site is too inconsistent to be authentic. I don't give a rusty fart what anyone claims. The rest of the site sells counterfeit junk. The HD jackets are counterfeit. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence and common sense can figure that out.

And by the way, counterfeit stuff gets flagged at customs.

Old 02-03-2013, 02:36 PM
Roy D Route
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When it comes to IP rights, it's the law west of the Pecos over there. I tried out-sourcing one of our really competitive products over there. The bastards signed a non-compete but were selling out the back door the minute we approved the prototype. They were shipping it before we even introduced it at our trade show. I know, serves me right, but there are too few consumers willing to pay a little extra for USA products. One good thing about energy prices going up, it makes Asian goods more expensive to get here.

Old 02-03-2013, 03:20 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,973 Likes on 17,895 Posts

Originally Posted by baka1969
I've read the threads. The QC from that site is too inconsistent to be authentic. I don't give a rusty fart what anyone claims. The rest of the site sells counterfeit junk. The HD jackets are counterfeit. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence and common sense can figure that out.

And by the way, counterfeit stuff gets flagged at customs.
It all comes from China so buying direct from one Chinese factory instead of another makes it counterfeit ?

Quick Reply: Think twice before to buy fom DAVIDJACKET