The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 08:43 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by EveHD
a purty one
Pink?

Old 02-16-2013, 08:46 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Puter on, pages behind, coffee fresh, sun's shining, jus might be a good day. Stayed out late last night, went to the Legion to hear my daughter sing; she's the Friday night DJ, and gives em some live music occasionally. Was off her game a little last night, was about an hour late getting there, had to take her little one to the night doc to get his head cleaned up & bandaged, gonna have a little scar on the back of his head. Probly won't be his last.

Took some coffee can pics this morning, liked this one best; yeah, that's snow out there.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:50 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
Pink?
I won't ask....

Mornrin putz... shufflin away since I hadta go to PT yesterday... took longer than I figured with them wimmin tossin me around like a big ole rag doll!

Next PT Tuesday mornin... 0730...

Gotta go....

Checkin out!!!

Old 02-16-2013, 08:51 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Nice plants oldee... need ta grow sumpin stronger .... !

Old 02-16-2013, 08:56 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by hagger
No sparks...yet...

That's wild lookin. Reminds me of several years ago, in a bus in Las Vegas. Sitting at a light, car goes across in front of us, gets about half a block and takes down a pole; power line snaps, hits the ground and it glowed red all the way back and over the bus; bus driver floors it through the red light, over a block of glowing red line drops all at once, just misses the back of the bus, and Splashed! when it hit the road. That was cool. Never heard of a power line getting so hot it melted.

Old 02-16-2013, 08:58 AM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold

Took some coffee can pics this morning, liked this one best; yeah, that's snow out there.

]
Was gonna post on the "coffee thread" last nite, that I was sittin' here drinkin' a cup of 4 hour old Maxwell House "good to the last drop" coffee. Afraid some of those people would go into cardiac arrest!

Old 02-16-2013, 09:08 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by JW1200
Makin Salmon patties................... Damn..... Aint had none of them in about a year and a half!
Longer than that for me, but I sure like em. Mom made em three sided for some reason, but I just make patties out of em, cook easier. Roll yours in cornmeal?

Originally Posted by TheAddiction
Pretty cool BP. Found out couple of weeks ago I'm going to be a grandpa to a little girl.
I wanted a little girl, do a kind of replay of my daughter, but she gave me a grandson; that turned out ok he's fun, too. You live close enough for babysitting? I've done a lot more of that than I expected; the first couple years you can forget about getting anything done while you have them, 30 seconds unsupervised can be a disaster. Will never forget just a few seconds in the bathroom, and "Help me help me help me!" "Hey little guy, whatcha doing up there by the ceiling?" He found out climbing up is easier than getting down... Hate to think what a 6' plus fall woulda done to a two year old.

Originally Posted by soft 02
Fugg. Think ill surf Netflix...
Surf about 29-30 minutes into "Au Pair Girls". Yeah, I'd call those a nice pair...

Old 02-16-2013, 09:16 AM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

Mornin. Twas quiet last night.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:23 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by krwould
Nice plants oldee... need ta grow sumpin stronger .... !
their parents climbed trees

That yeller thang started out 4 or 5 foot off the ground; tree wasn't strong enuf to hold it up there. Got a whole lot bigger'n this, too.

Old 02-16-2013, 09:31 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by hagger
That sucks.

What we got...

Gonna try to hit the mountain bike today.
Wonder why I always thought Colorada was a cold place? Daughter & I was talkin bout being someplace else last night, I said she oughta tell the folks she werks for they oughta expand into CO; she said she'd love to go there.

Those CO mountains wuddn't bother her either - earlier this week outside Duluth:

I bet our girls would get along pretty well, too. I ain't much into bar/club scenes, but she is, does the Friday night DJ thing cause she likes it, not for the money.

Quick Reply: Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV