The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2013, 09:25 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by swordy
well thats lunch with the trouble n strife outa the way first bollixin more to come no doubt.wots u doing jdub? dont any of u lot work?
Easy.... doc is sensitive to the j*b and w**k werds... don't wanna be responsible for his demise now do ya???

I will have ya know I been shufflin away... already got two papercuts an my shirt caught in the copyin machine!!!!

Old 02-08-2013, 09:34 AM
krwould
Club Member

Rainin real hard here... reminded me of a joke.....

Two ground hawgs sittin ona side of the road and the one hawg is ponderin crossin the road.

The 1st one says "you don't wanna be crossin that road, my brudder did it he was run over, my sister did it, she was run over, my father did it and he was kilt too.

The 2nd groundhawg goes hmmmmm... did any of ya ever think about borrowin under the road? I just havta get over dere... I havta!!

1st hawg says "nope, don't recollect any of em ever tried goin under the road.

So the 2nd hawg starts diggin.... pretty soon he starts towards the surface, just as he surfaces and looks up, a car pulls up an dis woman jumps out, hikes her skirt and pees all over him...

He dives back ina hole and runs back to the udder side pops outta the ground and the 1st hawg says "well what the hell happened"??

2nd hawg says " man you were abolutely right... you don't wanna go over dere... it rains so hard they build the bird nest upside down"!!!

Old 02-08-2013, 09:40 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
Absolutely.... I don't own one....

Two ground hawgs sittin ona side of the road and the one hawg is ponderin crossin the road.

The 1st one says "you don't wanna be crossin that road, my brudder did it he was run over, my sister did it, she was run over, my father did it and he was kilt too.

The 2nd groundhawg goes hmmmmm... did any of ya ever think about borrowin under the road? I just havta get over dere... I havta!!

So the 2nd hawg starts diggin.... pretty soon he starts towards the surface, just as he surfaces and looks up, a car pulls up an dis woman jumps out, hikes her skirt and pees all over him...

He dives back ina hole and runs back to the udder side pops outta the ground and the 1st hawg says "well what the hell happened"??

2nd hawg says " man you were abolutely right... you don't wanna go over dere... it rains so hard they build the bird nest upside down"!!!

Old 02-08-2013, 09:41 AM
EveHD
Moderatress
Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Yes it did!

Old 02-08-2013, 09:44 AM
krwould
Club Member

On dat note... I gotta go get me a cooofffeeee.....

Old 02-08-2013, 09:45 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Absolutely.... I don't own one....
Well... I have thought of mebbe jus having one sporty sumtime. The other ones seem to be a little pricey around here. But so are sporties, why i got my last one in anudder state. And of course, right after I got it, was a big twin in S.Dakota I wudda been real interested in, for sumptin like $5500. Got the money agin if I see sumptin like that again this year.

Old 02-08-2013, 09:47 AM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Imold
Well... I have thought of mebbe jus having one sporty sumtime. The other ones seem to be a little pricey around here. But so are sporties, why i got my last one in anudder state. And of course, right after I got it, was a big twin in S.Dakota I wudda been real interested in, for sumptin like $5500. Got the money agin if I see sumptin like that again this year.
schweeet.... I spent my allowance.... I hava wall at the top of my driveway that is in dire straits.... gonna cut inta my fun money....

Hava goodun... gotta go....

Old 02-08-2013, 09:50 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

I could see a dyna. or sporty in my future

Old 02-08-2013, 09:56 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

Doesn't look like the udder system is gonna meet this one, less this one decides too stall out......that would suck.

Old 02-08-2013, 10:19 AM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 21,365 Likes on 8,414 Posts

Ha ha ha

Quick Reply: Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV