The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2013, 03:37 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by soft 02
Two men drove to a gas station for a fill-up because they heard about a contest being offered by the station to patrons who purchase a full tank of gas. When they went inside to pay, the men asked the attendant about the contest.

“If you win, you’re entitled to free sex,” said the attendant.

“How do we enter?” asked the first man.

“Well, I’m thinking of a number between 1-10, if you guess right, you win free sex.”

“O.K. I guess 7, ” said the first man.

“Sorry, I was thinking of 8,” replied the attendant. “Come back soon and try again”

The next week, the two men returned to the same station to get gas. When they went inside to pay, the second man asked the attendant if the contest was still going on.

“Sure,” replied the attendant. “I’m thinking of a number between 1-10, if you guess right. You win free sex.”

“2″ said the second man

“Sorry, I was thinking of 3,” replied the attendant. “Come back soon and try again.”

As they walked back to the car, the first man said to the second man,”You know, I’m beginning to think this contest is rigged.”

“No way,” said the second man. “My wife won twice last week.”
They musta been in Texas Boys ................

Old 02-02-2013, 03:54 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Only got to 43* and the clouds rolled in before I was ready to ride. Didn't wear the chaps, Wayne, and don't care what anyone thinks, but wore a apir of ski pants instead. Real toasty. Got me in a real nice ride. Even saw another bike.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:03 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by scoteh
Only got to 43* and the clouds rolled in before I was ready to ride. Didn't wear the chaps, Wayne, and don't care what anyone thinks, but wore a apir of ski pants instead. Real toasty. Got me in a real nice ride. Even saw another bike.
Hey I wore a full snowmobile suit when I lived in KC , worked well with a little more under it down into the low teens then the hands & feet froze and the old bike refused to start .

Old 02-02-2013, 04:29 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts
Old 02-02-2013, 04:30 PM
gs34doc
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Received 895 Likes on 633 Posts

Snowmobile suit iz good long as ya keep away from the pipes. Carheart's work real well.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:33 PM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

And no wise cracks about chaps! Bwaahaahaa
Didn't wear the chaps, Wayne, and don't care what anyone thinks, but wore a apir of ski pants instead. Real toasty. Got me in a real nice ride. Even saw another bike.
No chaps or ski pants here. The flannel lined jeans sound interesting. Cool ya got a ride in. I did not.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:36 PM
scoteh
Club Member

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Hey I wore a full snowmobile suit when I lived in KC , worked well with a little more under it down into the low teens then the hands & feet froze and the old bike refused to start .
I wore a snowmobile suit for years, but then got too fat for it. I picked up some good skiing gear for little cost, and it works almost as well. Snowmobile mittens have never failed to keep my hands warm. The feet, however, are always the things that still manage to get cold sometimes.

Old 02-02-2013, 04:38 PM
scoteh
Club Member

Originally Posted by gs34doc
Snowmobile suit iz good long as ya keep away from the pipes. Carheart's work real well.
I get my sister to sew leather patches on the inside of the legs. I fried a few in the past, though!

Old 02-02-2013, 04:42 PM
scoteh
Club Member

Originally Posted by hagger
No chaps or ski pants here. The flannel lined jeans sound interesting. Cool ya got a ride in. I did not.
Catch them on sale and buy a pair. You'll like them. There is still time for you to get out!

Old 02-02-2013, 04:47 PM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

Catch them on sale and buy a pair. You'll like them. There is still time for you to get out!
Yeah I'll have to check'em out. Probably won't be riding a whole lot this summer. Gonna be on the mountain bike cuttin this damn fat out. I think I've had enough.

Quick Reply: Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV