The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 10:37 AM
EveHD
Moderatress
Received 29 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
"High Country" reminds of "Will Penny", with Charlton Heston, ever see that? He a cowboy hires on as a winter line man, checking on stuff in the high country; cowboy movie with snow. I thought it was one of his better movies.

Sounds like it ain't gonna be a marriage much longer. Staying out of court is a good thing, known some guys that went deep in debt going that route. Now it only costs me something over 20 grand a year... Didn't look like I'd save any of that going to court. either, Minnysota can be devastating to the financially stronger partner. Can be really depressing going through that, just have to keep telling yourself, it'll be settled & behind you some day.
That does work both ways Oldy. Those with the deeper pocket can fight longer while the other can't. Just saying....

Originally Posted by hagger
You are gonna make a great moderator. Hope it don't take too much fun out of the forum for you. Schu thought it did.
I'm sure that it could at times. But I've got a helper personality and this is right up my alley. But then again, as I get more experience doing it, I may think differently. For now, I like it.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:38 AM
hagger
Banned
Received 56 Likes on 33 Posts

"High Country" reminds of "Will Penny", with Charlton Heston, ever see that? He a cowboy hires on as a winter line man, checking on stuff in the high country; cowboy movie with snow. I thought it was one of his better movies.
Ride the High Country is pretty good. No fancy stunts & cute stuff. Just men bein men.
Next time Will Penny is on I'll watch it again. Hadn't seen that one in a long time either.
The Big Country is one of my favorites too. Heston - Ives - Peck.

Sounds like it ain't gonna be a marriage much longer. Staying out of court is a good thing, known some guys that went deep in debt going that route. Now it only costs me something over 20 grand a year... Didn't look like I'd save any of that going to court. either, Minnysota can be devastating to the financially stronger partner. Can be really depressing going through that, just have to keep telling yourself, it'll be settled & behind you some day.
Gotta live with a woman for 10 yrs before even considering getting married, then...maybe.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:40 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by hagger
Ride the High Country is pretty good. No fancy stunts & cute stuff. Just men bein men.
Next time Will Penny is on I'll watch it again. Hadn't seen that one in a long time either.
The Big Country is one of my favorites too. Heston - Ives - Peck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ3JYb_PpJA

Gotta live with a woman for 10 yrs before even considering getting married, then...maybe.
Pffffttt... most states 7 yrs common law... good luck widdat.....

Old 01-28-2013, 10:40 AM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Kinda noisy out there right now. 9:30 ain't bad, hate it at 5am on a Sunday mornin, though. Didn't really get a lot of snow yesterday. They sure spend a lot of money plowing and salting residential streets where people seldom hit 30mph. Up to me, I'd just plow em when we get over two inches, and never salt the side streets, ain't like peeps are hightailing down these roads anyway. Hard pack snow ain't bad to drive on, use a little sense.

Attached Thumbnails Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV-daplow_zps6c852efc.jpg  
Old 01-28-2013, 10:45 AM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Gotta go.... laaaater!!

Old 01-28-2013, 10:46 AM
hagger
Banned

Originally Posted by krwould
Checkin in.....

All this talk bout food... geez... 1131... pertnear lunchtime.....
Aughta be chowin me somethin pretty quick.

Originally Posted by EveHD
What I like about it is that the other MODS are very helpful and have really made me feel welcome. I feel like I can go to them when I need them. It's a nice environment.

And No, I would not sew my finger
Cool.

I was just kiddin. I don't think your finger would fit in there.
Jeeez... thought I logged inta the LUST channel......

Originally Posted by EveHD

I'm sure that it could at times. But I've got a helper personality and this is right up my alley. But then again, as I get more experience doing it, I may think differently. For now, I like it.
I've only interacted with GG & Terry. Oh, & the guy down in Mexico. What's his name? He's got a great lookin bike & family. They seem pretty cool.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:49 AM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Just noticed your a Mod, Eve????
wow

hagger, strained a moosle last week in the back, have my 5 month appt with doc this week........gonna talk to him

Old 01-28-2013, 10:50 AM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

I'd like to do something important like being a mod...

Old 01-28-2013, 10:51 AM
hagger
Banned

Pffffttt... most states 7 yrs common law... good luck widdat.....
Many people mistakenly believe that a couple has a common law marriage after living together for a certain period of time. Living together for a long period of time may help to demonstrate the couple's agreement to be married, but the law does not require a specific time period.

Putz.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:54 AM
hagger
Banned

Originally Posted by firefighter616

hagger, strained a moosle last week in the back, have my 5 month appt with doc this week........gonna talk to him
That sucks Herb. (Dammit man...I tolya to go easy.)

Quick Reply: Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV