The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 10:59 AM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Originally Posted by Kristy1980
I like my SnapOn dude. He's cool. He has coffee.

Matco doesnt even stop here.
Snap On, Mac, Matco all the same stuff just better when you like the guy your dealing with.

Old 05-07-2013, 11:50 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

speakin' a tools. I'm working on the rifle faring, taking off the headlamp bezel and lower dash, for a closer fit too the headlight.

Old 05-07-2013, 11:57 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by rocket23
speakin' a tools. I'm working on the rifle faring, taking off the headlamp bezel and lower dash, for a closer fit too the headlight.
You got enough tools?

Old 05-07-2013, 12:08 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
Now that's really neat!!!!!! my wife's bucket list is to go to Mall of America or whatever that is. Told her she better find somebody to go with.
Originally Posted by Kristy1980
I want to go to the Mall of America!

I drove past it on a road trip once but Dave was awake and he didnt let me stop. If he had been asleep, I would've stopped.
It's an indoor amusement park, mostly kiddy rides but a couple things I wuddn't get near, surrounded by three levels of shops, with an aquarium below (haven't seen it), and a smaller fourth level with some yuppy eatin places like Hooters, and a buncha theaters. Supposed to be a mile walk around each of the three main levels. I know my feet tell me to go home after one level. Everything's priced more'n I wanna pay, and the few times I ate there years ago, the food was a bit below mediocre, 'cept for a walk up fast food place that had some hot Cajun; it dint last long, Minnysota folks don't seem to go for hot stuf. From Thanksgiving to New Years, can be so crowded ya gotta walk real slow. Ain't been there in years, years more would be fine with me; other than "wow, this place is big", it don't do nuttin for me.

Atlanta claimed to have the biggest Mall for a few years, and it would be if it was ever finished, but only one side of a proposed 4 was built, and the huge outdoor amusement park never materialized. Much fancier, but wasn't even a quarter finished when I was there, and that was as far as it ever got. They envisioned a fancier, bigger Mall of America, but I think it was in the wrong place, nearly 30 miles north of Atlanta, and the drive was brutal in rush hour traffic, which is about 5am to midnite in Atlanta, or seemed to be when I tried to drive around in that place. We averaged about 20 mph for over 2 hours getting home, and that was all interstates. Needless to say, I'll never go there again.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:09 PM
coastie56
Grand HDF Member

Received 399 Likes on 333 Posts

Yeah Hag I take a steroid for one of my ailments and I have slowly put on weight over the last year. Fighting like crazy to reverse it but just barely losing ground. Been walking Buster every day but it's not enough. Need more time at the gym but am limited somewhat. This is a marathon, not a race at our age so it's best to stay steady at it. I bought a Trek. Pain in the butt to monitor BP, sugar and God knows what all the time. Good thing about being a Kraut, the stubborn blockhead thing LOL!

Old 05-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Kristy1980
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
I heard the grizzly bears like em younger an tender but when they are hungry... anything ina pinch!
Im not worried about grizzly bears. I can run faster than you.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Kristy1980
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Imold
It's an indoor amusement park, mostly kiddy rides but a couple things I wuddn't get near, surrounded by three levels of shops, with an aquarium below (haven't seen it), and a smaller fourth level with some yuppy eatin places like Hooters, and a buncha theaters. Supposed to be a mile walk around each of the three main levels. I know my feet tell me to go home after one level. Everything's priced more'n I wanna pay, and the few times I ate there years ago, the food was a bit below mediocre, 'cept for a walk up fast food place that had some hot Cajun; it dint last long, Minnysota folks don't seem to go for hot stuf. From Thanksgiving to New Years, can be so crowded ya gotta walk real slow. Ain't been there in years, years more would be fine with me; other than "wow, this place is big", it don't do nuttin for me.
Do they got a daycare center for the kiddies there? If they do, Im moving into it.

Sounds like Heaven to me!

Old 05-07-2013, 12:33 PM
Kristy1980
Ultimate HDF Member

the ICE CREAM TRUCK just came to visit me!

Old 05-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Banned

A mall in Atlanta, it takes me all day to find my way out of the airport.

Old 05-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Banned

Lunch time.

Quick Reply: Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV