The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 07:22 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
Took the OL to breakfast this morning on the RK... did a ride north, then over to Lutz's Leathers.. OL needed a new brain bucket. Not a long ride but nice.. put the Ultra back together then took it up the road 10 mile for a test ride... so far no leaks... keepin my fingers crossed. Friggin primary chain was tighter than a rubber band... dunno who werked on it last but they didn't seem ta know WTF they was doin.
Pulled a bike in the grudge a few days ago, checked it over, belt hadda about 1 1/2" play in it. That hadn't been checked inna looong time. Or mebbe it was put on that way...

Anniversary model... same color as my brudders Heritage... silver an black.. he got 20.000 miles on it, not many miles eh...
The one with the sloppy belt is that color, too. Must not be a good color, should I paint it red? Wait, daughter said I gotta paint the 1200 red cause I'm gettin rid of the red 883 she likes, don't know if I want two red bikes. Mebbe paint green scales all over it and call it the Snake...

Old 04-07-2013, 07:25 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by Imold
Pulled a bike in the grudge a few days ago, checked it over, belt hadda about 1 1/2" play in it. That hadn't been checked inna looong time. Or mebbe it was put on that way...

The one with the sloppy belt is that color, too. Must not be a good color, should I paint it red? Wait, daughter said I gotta paint the 1200 red cause I'm gettin rid of the red 883 she likes, don't know if I want two red bikes. Mebbe paint green scales all over it and call it the Snake...
Always sumpin eh oldeee....

Old 04-07-2013, 07:27 PM
krwould
Club Member

Checked the tires on his bike to... front was 28 and da rear had 30.... makes me wonder....

Old 04-07-2013, 07:28 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Daughter and I took the kid to an Imax to see Jurassic Park in 3D today. Thought it looked better on my tv, but the little guy was thrilled with it. His first theater trip. And 10 bucks with the senior discount, don't think I'll be taking him to many. First one I've seen in a couple years. Don't care for Imax, doesn't show the whole width, and looks distorted to me unless you're just about dead center in the seats. But it was fun watching the kid.

Old 04-07-2013, 07:31 PM
krwould
Club Member

Daughter and I took the kid to an Imax to see Jurassic Park in 3D today. Thought it looked better on my tv, but the little guy was thrilled with it. His first theater trip. And 10 bucks with the senior discount, don't think I'll be taking him to many. First one I've seen in a couple years. Don't care for Imax, doesn't show the whole width, and looks distorted to me unless you're just about dead center in the seats. But it was fun watching the kid.
Been at least 6 years since I was at a movie theater... place was filthy, seats were all fugged up... I can sit at home an watch any movie I want..... in relative comfort...

Old 04-07-2013, 07:32 PM
krwould
Club Member

When the grandputziz's are here they goto a red box and get the movies they wanna watch an bring em here....

Old 04-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Always sumpin eh oldeee....
Yeah, seems that way. Buying stuff that needs fixin before I can use it might have sumptin to do with that...

Old 04-07-2013, 07:43 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Been at least 6 years since I was at a movie theater... place was filthy, seats were all fugged up... I can sit at home an watch any movie I want..... in relative comfort...
Seats in that Imax were barely wide enuf for me, had hard plastic arms with big cupholders on the end, hadda put jackets on em so we could use them without pain. For 10 bucks... Hope it's at least 6 years 'fore I go there again; never'd be better.

When the grandputziz's are here they goto a red box and get the movies they wanna watch an bring em here....
The little guy is already a pro at surfing Netflix. It's just one of 270 streaming channels, most garbage, but gettin worse than cable for amount available. I just use Netflix, git confusicated too easy.

Old 04-07-2013, 07:43 PM
krwould
Club Member

Yeah, seems that way. Buying stuff that needs fixin before I can use it might have sumptin to do with that...
Yer just doin yer part recycling dats all.....

Old 04-07-2013, 07:47 PM
krwould
Club Member

Seats in that Imax were barely wide enuf for me, had hard plastic arms with big cupholders on the end, hadda put jackets on em so we could use them without pain. For 10 bucks... Hope it's at least 6 years 'fore I go there again; never'd be better.

The little guy is already a pro at surfing Netflix. It's just one of 270 streaming channels, most garbage, but gettin worse than cable for amount available. I just use Netflix, git confusicated too easy.
Yuuup... kidz learn real fast in this eelecktronic age.... nuttin for them to pic up a smart phone an start usin it ....

Quick Reply: Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV