The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2013, 07:03 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by BARACU
OH...Mom is supposed to get a Total Knee done on Monday! Already warned my Brudder to get ready for a month long nightmare!!
Did I tell yaI gotta steel splinter in my finger........

Old 03-30-2013, 07:05 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 3,567 Likes on 2,621 Posts

Originally Posted by krwould
Did I tell yaI gotta steel splinter in my finger........
Jeez...sorry, yer day was much worse than mine! If I had any sense, instead of goin' east today...I should have gone west and kept on goin'

Old 03-30-2013, 07:08 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,632 Likes on 2,735 Posts

Finally, FINALLY! Nice rain, bye salt, temp broke 50, rode out to the weird lands where that WWII ammo complex was, later picked up the daughter and got anudder ride in. 5 months is toooo long! Snow forecast for tomorrow morning, frigging Minnysota. She took her helmet off for the pic, saw a bunch of scruffy lookin Harley riders without em, but my ears wudda froze. Dint ware a coat, though! Jus the jean shirt. Never got over 65, too many of them Minnysota drivers in the way. Still felt wunnerful.

Picked up some sporty parts at the dealer today, place was packed. Finally had one of them CVO breakouts - thought it looked better than the pics, roped off, wuddn't let peeps touch it. Sure wud like them wheels on my bike. No, dint even ask what they cost...

Old 03-30-2013, 07:09 PM
krwould
Club Member

Jeez...sorry, yer day was much worse than mine! If I had any sense, instead of goin' east today...I should have gone west and kept on goin'

Old 03-30-2013, 07:10 PM
krwould
Club Member

Originally Posted by Imold
Finally, FINALLY! Nice rain, bye salt, temp broke 50, rode out to the weird lands where that WWII ammo complex was, later picked up the daughter and got anudder ride in. 5 months is toooo long! Snow forecast for tomorrow morning, frigging Minnysota. She took her helmet off for the pic, saw a bunch of scruffy lookin Harley riders without em, but my ears wudda froze. Dint ware a coat, though! Jus the jean shirt. Never got over 65, too many of them Minnysota drivers in the way. Still felt wunnerful.

Picked up some sporty parts at the dealer today, place was packed. Finally had one of them CVO breakouts - thought it looked better than the pics, roped off, wuddn't let peeps touch it. Sure wud like them wheels on my bike. No, dint even ask what they cost...
Hmmmmm.... rode ina sweatshirt today... no helmet... chin felt cold for some reason.....

Old 03-30-2013, 07:14 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

I went east for a few days once, ya run into water eventually. Turned south, ran into water agin. Went alla way west once; yep, ran into water. Enuf to make ya think we live on an island. Ain't tried goin alla way north, too freaking cold after a while. Went south from Arizona a couple times, and still ran into water, and the folks there dint speak much English. Wish there was a road to Hawaii, wud love to ride there. I know, few hours any direction, ya run into water...

Old 03-30-2013, 07:15 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Hmmmmm.... rode ina sweatshirt today... no helmet... chin felt cold for some reason.....
Yer such a BADAZZ!

Moldie...glad to see ya got out....

Old 03-30-2013, 07:17 PM
BARACU
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by Imold
I went east for a few days once, ya run into water eventually. Turned south, ran into water agin. Went alla way west once; yep, ran into water. Enuf to make ya think we live on an island. Ain't tried goin alla way north, too freaking cold after a while. Went south from Arizona a couple times, and still ran into water, and the folks there dint speak much English. Wish there was a road to Hawaii, wud love to ride there. I know, few hours any direction, ya run into water...
Goin' East, the water is only a few hours away.....much farther if I go west or south

Old 03-30-2013, 07:17 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Maybe ya need a piece of plastic in front of ya, my chin dint get cold at all.

Old 03-30-2013, 07:19 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Goin' East, the water is only a few hours away.....much farther if I go west or south
Only a few hours away north of me, but there's a lot of ice in it.

Quick Reply: Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV