The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 12:04 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 4,631 Likes on 2,734 Posts

Roads got rinsed off real nice couple days ago, thought when it dried might see how much wind chill I could stand on one a the bikes, but noooo, had to dust us with snow last night, and here's fresh salt doin it's thing aready. For about a quarter inch of snow? Jeez...

Old 03-11-2013, 12:12 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by scoteh
Dang, it is still kinda dark outside. What did ya'll do with the sun?
Donno, ain't seen it here for quite a while.

Originally Posted by soft 02
I strongly dis like spring forward....
Might save a few terrabits on the innernet if only folks what liked it said anything about it. If anybody does...

Originally Posted by rocket23
after a long weekend of what if's, I decided to stick out the neverending ,stupidity of where I'm at.....w&^k wise........Nobody is paying the same rate an bennies......even with 15% taken out....
Sometimes cash flow is the most important thing about a job. I'd have never worked for nobody if I hadn't needed some cash.

Originally Posted by swordy
rather you than me!! puts the ***** up me driving a car in fla let alone a bike!! i think that even the greeks & a lot of the arabs drive better than most of the folks in fla...lane discipline !! dont think they have that page in there highway code???lol but then there are a lot of tourists there,i got a bollickin for wheelspinning on the beach?lol
What I hated most (actually, other than that kinda like Florida) was gettin covered in bug goo. Ever had so much bug goo on ya that it actually dripped off when ya got off the bike? End of the day, you stop by a coin operated laundromat to toss the clothes in so they won't be a stiff stinky mess the next day. Mostly my fault, I admit, riding across the Everglades at night is a really bad idea. But I dint know that then.

Originally Posted by coastie56
My dad did'nt want me driving his Rocket 98 when I turned 16 so he gave me a Honda CB175 to ride and let me loose on the streets of Pensacola. Sort of a Darwinian trial by fire with all the blue hairs and Klansmen in their pickups with the shotguns in the rear windows visible above the "John 3:16" bumper stickers. Of course you unnerstand they weren't racists or murders, just loving Christians willing to help the odd long haired biker or minority out by giving them an express 3inch magnum ticket to the great "White Throne judgement" in the sky! Go from "Easy Rider to Eternity Rider or Hells Angel to Heavens Devil! Sort of a layover free flight to meet the Savior! Police in full riot gear patrolling the halls of the High Schools, riots, Ah, good times! Somebody remind me I wanna go back der why?!
That's downright eloquent Coastie, ever write fer money?

Old 03-11-2013, 12:16 PM
Imold
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by soft 02
Just a small bit operation. Thanks for the "like". My co workers moderate it so nothing from my side of the shop gets in their.
It just got another one.

Old 03-11-2013, 12:50 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Kenny, tell meathead I have good thoughts going that way.

Anytime I thrombosis it never sounds good.

Old 03-11-2013, 12:57 PM
Nellie
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So how is everyone today?

Old 03-11-2013, 12:57 PM
scoteh
Club Member

A mole snuck in through the side yard, little basturd. Made a mess. Too muddy over there to set any traps, but I will get the little sucker. Even if I have to sit in my lawn chair with my pitchfork. Did I ever mention that I dislike moles?

Old 03-11-2013, 12:58 PM
scoteh
Club Member

Hi Nellie. I am on a lunch break and doing fair.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:08 PM
Nellie
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by scoteh
A mole snuck in through the side yard, little basturd. Made a mess. Too muddy over there to set any traps, but I will get the little sucker. Even if I have to sit in my lawn chair with my pitchfork. Did I ever mention that I dislike moles?
geeze I guess! lol, that is one thing we dont have to deal with thank god! I am doing ok I spose. It has been a Monday and didnt help that I had to drag my happy *** outta bed an hr early!

Old 03-11-2013, 01:18 PM
corliss@bakerdrivetrain.com
Banned
Received 1,859 Likes on 1,289 Posts

Alright made it through a whole weekend of back reading between phone calls only took 4 hours.lol

Old 03-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Nellie
Outstanding HDF Member

lol back reading lol.... you have more patients than I do! Wanna fill me in on the highlights? lol

Quick Reply: Posers' Coffee House, All Bullshit Accepted, Part IV