The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How old or how much exerience do you need to get respect from miserable old bikers

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2012 | 06:00 PM
kanelakos
Road Master

Originally Posted by JohnFlorida
You get respect just like anywhere else , by being standup and not an azz hole. I think people make the mistake of buying a harley and suddenly think we're all brothers. just like work or whatever you choose your friends. Just because we work together doesn't mean I'm gonna invite you to my house . Just because you got a bike doesn't make us brothers

Aw come on bro!! Dont be like that!!

Old 11-02-2012 | 09:49 PM
Jenn1200XL
Cruiser

Originally Posted by pococj
LOL, since you popped off and whined about this, the Crusty-Curmudgeons have voted to add 13 years to the time before you quit being a newb-puss...
Woo Hoo, I can finally call myself a "real biker" Or do I get points deducted because I am a girl. Can somebody please explain the grading curve to me.

Oh wait, I forgot, I don't give a rat's butt what anybody else thinks.

Jenn

Last edited by Jenn1200XL; 11-02-2012 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Can't type
Old 11-02-2012 | 10:05 PM
Xube
Road Warrior

"Narrow ***"? As opposed to "Fat ***"?

Old 11-02-2012 | 10:10 PM
uklauren
Florida Crew Moderator

you just have to be a woman on a Harley!

Old 11-02-2012 | 10:21 PM
SportsterBob
Club Member

Originally Posted by KingOfTheRoadFXDC
Ive seen alot on this forum about newbies and pussification of bikers. So i want to know when do you go from being a newbie p*#sy to earning some respect. It seems that alot of people dont remember that they were once a newbie as well, other than the real badasses who popped out of their mother already riding a Harley. just a thought
Concern yourself not what others say....There's plenty of road out there to travel!!

Old 11-02-2012 | 10:56 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Riders Club Member

Originally Posted by Xube
"Narrow ***"? As opposed to "Fat ***"?

Narrow as in can't hold your mud , Lets see how many know what that means . All this talk about bikers & respect it's pop quiz time kiddies ........and you will be respected or not accordingly .

Old 11-02-2012 | 11:55 PM
arcticharleyman
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker

Narrow as in can't hold your mud , Lets see how many know what that means . All this talk about bikers & respect it's pop quiz time kiddies ........and you will be respected or not accordingly .
Boy, is that ever a "tough" quiz, but I think I can "hold my mud" if I have to, I think.

Old 11-03-2012 | 12:01 AM
vheflin
Road Captain

Originally Posted by KingOfTheRoadFXDC
Ive seen alot on this forum about newbies and pussification of bikers. So i want to know when do you go from being a newbie p*#sy to earning some respect. It seems that alot of people dont remember that they were once a newbie as well, other than the real badasses who popped out of their mother already riding a Harley. just a thought
I've always received what I've given. Show some respect, get some respect.

Old 11-03-2012 | 12:08 AM
3408pete
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by arcticharleyman
Boy, is that ever a "tough" quiz, but I think I can "hold my mud" if I have to, I think.

the folks I rode with with would say --------FAIL,you had to hold your mud all the time,thats what allowed you to hang around in the first place.Dont know if the west side used the same meaning or not though

Old 11-03-2012 | 12:11 AM
SportsterBob
Club Member

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
I'll take a wild guess...Hold your Mud = Stand Your Ground.

Quick Reply: How old or how much exerience do you need to get respect from miserable old bikers