The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is a outlaw style Dyna?

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2012 | 10:33 AM
El Rey
Outstanding HDF Member

That Triumph is sick!

I always liked the BMV GS1200s so this is a good comparison for similar price.

Old 09-11-2012 | 10:52 AM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member

^ saw a handfull of these triumphs when i was getting my bike dyno'd they are rad bikes

Old 09-11-2012 | 10:52 AM
whitewolf001
Tourer

Originally Posted by alkay191
you can do both and still not be a "biker". I'm not ...
its a free country and you can be whatever you want.
even a poser if thats your wish.

plenty of arrogance on both sides. I'm proud of earning my first ratty Sporty at 17 and riding it 30K miles that year all over the country. I'm proud of meeting and learning to wrench on my bikes from some really cool people. My ink came from equally interesting characters. I consider my self lucky to have met and partied with people who inspired thousands of posers to get dressed up in pirate outfits, buy a bagger and come here to bash greasy, tattooed bikers.
Shiver me timbers...

Old 09-11-2012 | 10:54 AM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member

this would be my "outlaw" bike if I lived in Europe and could get parts and support ....

Old 09-11-2012 | 10:57 AM
20RoadGlidin
Road Master

Originally Posted by alkay191
you can do both and still not be a "biker". I'm not ...
its a free country and you can be whatever you want.
even a poser if thats your wish.

plenty of arrogance on both sides. I'm proud of earning my first ratty Sporty at 17 and riding it 30K miles that year all over the country. I'm proud of meeting and learning to wrench on my bikes from some really cool people. My ink came from equally interesting characters. I consider my self lucky to have met and partied with people who inspired thousands of posers to get dressed up in pirate outfits, buy a bagger and come here to bash greasy, tattooed bikers.
Jesus man, what happened to you as a child that makes you validate your self and your life by comparing it to people that you deem lesser or "faker" than you? Who are you to judge everyone else? Your bike, tattoos, experiences, and people you've met and hung out with don't make you better than anyone else, even if you've managed to convince yourself otherwise.

I'm one of those people you might consider a poser, because I only ride my bike a couple thousand miles a year at the most, and I have a decent job that requires me to use my brain as much as I use my hands. That does not make you better or more of a "biker" than me.

Old 09-11-2012 | 11:17 AM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by '10FatGlidin'
Jesus man, what happened to you as a child that makes you validate your self and your life by comparing it to people that you deem lesser or "faker" than you? Who are you to judge everyone else? Your bike, tattoos, experiences, and people you've met and hung out with don't make you better than anyone else, even if you've managed to convince yourself otherwise.

I'm one of those people you might consider a poser, because I only ride my bike a couple thousand miles a year at the most, and I have a decent job that requires me to use my brain as much as I use my hands. That does not make you better or more of a "biker" than me.
I'm not the one who came here looking for validation or to show off my newfound hobby decorated like a christmas tree with ornaments of harley dealership wall.
We come from different worlds and I don't pretend for a second that I belong anywhere but mine.
Your choice to be a "poser" is yours alone. I've never put anyone down for riding less than I do, brand of the bike or who they associate with. I still stand by my right do dislike people who dress up to be a part of "something" instead of just being who they are.

Old 09-11-2012 | 11:43 AM
El Rey
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by '10FatGlidin'
I only ride my bike a couple thousand miles a year at the most,
Sorry, but you aren't a biker if you're only riding a couple thousand miles a year.

Old 09-11-2012 | 12:20 PM
07bobber
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by El Rey
Sorry, but you aren't a biker if you're only riding a couple thousand miles a year.
haha not everyone can ride year round like us on the left coast...

Old 09-11-2012 | 12:23 PM
128auto
|
Extreme HDF Member

What about top left coast? I hate you!
Originally Posted by 07bobber
haha not everyone can ride year round like us on the left coast...

Old 09-11-2012 | 01:42 PM
Dirknar
Tourer

I want to be a biker,, bad.. better start a checklist, i dont want to screw this **** up.. This is a lifestyle, bro.

Ratty bike, Dont want anyone thinking my weiner is big, check.
gray beard, check.
Badass arrogant attitude, check.
Do-rag(cause i earned it) check.
tats,, ****, ill get some..what kind? Wanna make sure to get the right ones..
Snow tires for bike, check.
go to Harley dealership on my Harley and make fun of others that ride Harleys, that go to the dealership, check.
Say i have tons of experience on internet, check.
Go to bike night, strut my **** and part the sea of losers beneath me.. check.

Last edited by Dirknar; 09-11-2012 at 02:07 PM.

Quick Reply: What is a outlaw style Dyna?