The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Confusion on the 1%

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 07:36 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,987 Likes on 17,898 Posts

Originally Posted by oldairboater
We could start a pot on how long it took and how much damage will be inflicted. The reason I hate to hang out in them places anymore is the peckerheads looking for something. I was actually standing at a concert during a rally near my motorcycle with a close friend and his wife and their bike. Being tall enough, I was watching a drunk work his way through the crowd. The dumbass actually stumbled into me. I looked at him as he wobbled back a step while shaking my head. My actual words to him were ---hello, I knew you would eventually show up but I wasn't sure when. The drunk actually stuck out his hand and said hello while giving his name. I was amused and actually asked him what he did for a living before he was crippled. He replied that he assembled missiles. Surprised me again. I told him he didn't look like a rocket scientist. He asked me what I did for a leaving. I told him. We conversed a little more. I was actually laughing at the situation. My friends were rolling, laughing at the situation. The drunk dude then told me he needed to get gone. I said goodbye, laughing about the situation. I then watched him walk into one of the biggest, strongest guys I know. I actually heard one of the big guys buddies tell him not to hurt the dumbass--it wasn't worth it. They shuffled him away from them with some well placed hands. The last time I seen the drunk dude he was still working his way through the crowd. God does protect idiots and children sometimes.
I used to bounce at this place back when so I'm a known face and the 81 crew is all cool when they come through . They donated one the old movie posters from the 70's from the clubhouse and it's personally signed by all the old Oakland boys . Have to get a good picture of that someday and post it just to stir the pot a little .

Old 08-13-2012, 09:49 PM
AllenW
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 88 Posts

Just curious, if 4-6 cagers kick *** on one biker are they bad asses too?

Al

Old 08-13-2012, 10:25 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,987 Likes on 17,898 Posts

Originally Posted by AllenW

Al
Thumpers and the thumpee just depends on if it's your day in the barrel or not

Old 08-13-2012, 10:32 PM
Honey-Badger
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 402 Likes on 268 Posts

Fvck 1%. I drink fat free milk. Strong bones to crack domes... And keep my boyish figure.

Old 08-14-2012, 06:22 AM
Roadie53
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBlackPharoah
Fvck 1%. I drink fat free milk. Strong bones to crack domes... And keep my boyish figure.
Haaaarrr,good one! I drink the 2% myself. Not enough strong bones to hang with 1% 'ers.

Old 08-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Twistnride
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Effing A,dude! Thought I was the only real badass around here.You proved me wrong. I still think there is .00000000015 % fat in there,so we are really special.

Old 08-17-2012, 01:03 PM
Lyttuch
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by j1mmy
so what is a 2%er then?
Not quite skim milk?

Old 08-17-2012, 04:19 PM
RoaringRigid
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,867 Likes on 1,019 Posts

Yeah 1 or 2% is like drinkin cream it is effing gross. I love milk but has to be skim.

Old 08-17-2012, 04:22 PM
RoaringRigid
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,867 Likes on 1,019 Posts

Originally Posted by AllenW

Al
ROFLMAO... yeah that whole thing is the most pathetic thing I have ever heard.

Kinda funny when you watch videos of confrontations where both sides are equal most of the film is of both sides pushing past each other like the 3 stooges to get out the same door and run away.

I guess "respect" and honor are words from two entirely different worlds.

Old 08-17-2012, 05:02 PM
god61021
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I do not currently know any real 1%ers though i grew up around a few, and back then they would be the first to tell me if you cant fight a dude 1 on 1 keep your f'in mouth shut. or if you cant take em without a weapon maybe you should let your old lady fight em.
so when watching gangland ( the only real source for the TRUTH about 1%ers of course.lol) and these guys talk about if "you mess with one you mess with us all" or tll a story bout beating some punk that was gonna lose anyway with weapons I think "I really hope it hasnt become that in real life?" Of course I know the dipshits giving interviews are not doing it with the clubs permission so maybe they arent to be believed? anyway ive always known bikers to be the most honorable folks in the country, hope its still that way.

Quick Reply: Confusion on the 1%