The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cager's cell phone get's smashed

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2012, 10:13 AM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Cager's cell phone get's smashed

The other day while my wife was on her bike stopped at a light in the left turn lane. A women in her cage came just inches from side swiping her. Aparently she was not paying attention because she had the phone jammed in her ear. The women in the cage was going straight and swerved into my wifes lane. Another driver next to the car saw this and he pulled up in front of the car and stopped her. He walked up to the car asked her if she even had a clue that she just about hit another bike. She ignored him as she was still to busy talking on the phone. I guess this pissed him off even more so he grabbed her phone and smashed it on the ground. After that he left the scene.

The next day while the wife was out in the driveway this guy pulls up on his bike and started talking to the wife. Asking if she was alright and not to shaken up over the incident. He told her he had to do somthing as he could not let crap like that stand. And that it was nice to see a lady rider out doing her thing.

Come to find out he lives just around the corner from us and is also a patch holder of very large MC (name withheld). He told my wife that the lady called the police after getting his plate and vehicle info. Needless to say they paid him a visit. Herd his story and let him off with a warning and he also had to replace the phone he broke.

I do belive I owe this guy a few cold ones when I get home in two weeks.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:26 AM
Gypsylady
-Moderator-"Wench with a Wrench and Queen of Quips"
Received 1,980 Likes on 755 Posts

Definitely calls for a beer!

Old 06-14-2012, 10:38 AM
SMFtwstdHICK
Cruiser
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

One of THE WORST inventions to come along in this bullshit technology world is the electric leash we call the cell phone.

Definately a couple of rounds owed to that guy. Some shots as well.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:42 AM
Cowboy Rob
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 2,574 Likes on 1,498 Posts

Buy him a keg!

Old 06-14-2012, 10:46 AM
TyeAdair
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^^^ What he said.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Twistnride
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Yeah,great.Just another ahole with an attitude. "Pardon me,ma'am,I'm trying to give all riders the same lame *** image I have,so I'll need to jack up your cell phone and kiss my right to carry goodbye,so I can teach you a lesson".What a moron.We had to have an anti-discrimination law passed here in Washington,to protect motorcycle riders,mostly because of dirtbags who are "patch wearing" members of MC's.47 years of riding tells me all I need to know about idiots like that.Buy him a bus ticket outa town.He's hitting up on your old lady,and you wanna buy him a beer?WTF!

Last edited by Twistnride; 06-14-2012 at 10:57 AM.
Old 06-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Honey-Badger
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 402 Likes on 268 Posts

While I would love to believe the cops let him go with a simple warning, I find it difficult to believe.

A beer is warranted, but leave the wife at.home, cause it appears he may want your wife to go out for drinks.

Just writin'.

Old 06-14-2012, 10:57 AM
NoRegerts
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 8,944 Likes on 4,699 Posts

Yesterday my brother in law got a ticket for taking on his cell phone while driving. He told me about it thinking I'd have sympathy. Yeah right! "Serves you right." I told him.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:23 AM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Twistnride
Yeah,great.Just another ahole with an attitude. "Pardon me,ma'am,I'm trying to give all riders the same lame *** image I have,so I'll need to jack up your cell phone and kiss my right to carry goodbye,so I can teach you a lesson".What a moron.We had to have an anti-discrimination law passed here in Washington,to protect motorcycle riders,mostly because of dirtbags who are "patch wearing" members of MC's.47 years of riding tells me all I need to know about idiots like that.Buy him a bus ticket outa town.He's hitting up on your old lady,and you wanna buy him a beer?WTF!
Guess you didn't read the part about him being in his car at the time. Know one knew who or what he was at the time. So go f%^k your self righteous self. As for him hitting on my wife I do trust her after 32 years of marriage. Sorry if you SO cheats on you. That's your problem.

Old 06-14-2012, 11:28 AM
Misbehaven
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by TheBlackPharoah
While I would love to believe the cops let him go with a simple warning, I find it difficult to believe.

A beer is warranted, but leave the wife at.home, cause it appears he may want your wife to go out for drinks.

Just writin'.
She might have decided not to press charges and just wanted her phone replaced. I dunno. Just a thought.

And yes he invited my wife and I to join him and his wife for BBQ when I get home.

Quick Reply: Cager's cell phone get's smashed