The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ANOTHER MC question

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 07:08 AM
Dilemma
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

So you great spellers, it's not accurate to judge someones intelligance on their spelling.
Of course you cant judge someone by their spelling. But this is the internet, and if you can't have a few laughs on an internet forum where can you?

Old 05-18-2012, 09:49 AM
bjewell
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 348 Likes on 134 Posts

I like this thread...

Old 05-18-2012, 09:52 AM
Dilemma
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bjewell
I like this thread...
I like brunette's with green eyes.

Old 05-18-2012, 11:03 AM
jackets
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lpx, your response is hilarious! Now I've gotta see Caddyshack again. Look forward to that!

Old 05-18-2012, 11:37 AM
Manninagh
Road Captain
Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by bjewell
Okay, Manning, got it friend... just looked you up in wikipedia. Wow! Looks like a great place to live 'cept it's a cold sumbitch most of the time. Like your favorite fast food -- chips with cheese and gravy. Sounds great but my arteries are already clogged good.

I need to visit there someday. Have a pint and watch the brave lads race their scoots...
Compared to Cali we're cold n wet enough, and it takes effort to get miles in between trips away, but it's beautiful and not too crowded. Just a week from TT now, and getting ready for the bike show that club runs in race week. Beer n bikes, and double the population for two weeks! Then back to quiet...

Old 05-18-2012, 12:24 PM
Saddle Tramp
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Call me whatever makes you feel good, i ride a harley because i like it, ive ridden all differant brands of bikes over my 40 yrs of riding. I wear a doorag when i ride, im bald and it keeps the sun from blistering my nogen. I dont own any Harley shirts or anything with that logo on it other than the bike. I do have a leather jacket i wear,not HD brand when it rains simply to help keep me dry, it does not have any pins patches or funny or stupid little sayings on it. I dont belong to any MC clubs, or Riding clubs, i dont drink so i dont hang out at bars and 99% of my riding is just me or my best friend on the back when she has time to ride. Oh and one other thing, I cried like a baby when the little girl down the street died for no apparent reason. Call me what you will, it would only bother me if your opinion mattered to me which it does'nt. If i see your broke down on the side of the road, ill stop and see if i can help, or if you have help coming, ill go get you a bottle of water while your there so you dont go thirsty sitting at the side of the road in 100 degree heat. If im broke down i wont try to flag anyone down for help, if i cant fix it i call and my friend she gets my truck and trailer and she comes picks me up, if shes not with me, other wise we have a nice hand and hand strol along the interstate talking and spending quility time together until someone that knows us picks us up. I dont care what you do, what you look like, what you do for a living or how you dress, we all breath the same air, we all die sooner or later, and i hope everyone has a good riding season weather you have been riding for 25 yrs or if this is your first year experianceing the fun on your first bike.

Last edited by Saddle Tramp; 05-18-2012 at 02:57 PM.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:04 PM
springer3
Tourer

Well said Saddle tramp,well said..
If i need help i hope your the next one by..

Jonas
I would be very proud of her to,,my 13 year old is some what the same and has over come most anything that has got it her way to and still does i can only hope her 5 year old sister has the same drive.
There is a saying in the patch world and it goes its not the patch that make the man but the man makes the patch but all to often anymore it is just a saying...The whole thing has got out of control as far as the club thing anymore it only takes 5 guys wanting todo the same thing and there a club as long as they have done it threw proper channels.
Its crazy but it does bring a lot of money in to fight different laws that most slick backs(none patch holders) would never know about..

Old 05-18-2012, 04:11 PM
springer3
Tourer

When the summer day is overAnd the busy cares have flown,Then I sit beneath the starlightWith a weary heart. alone,And there rises like a vision,Sparkling bright in nature's glee,My own dear Ellan VanninWith its green hills by the sea. Then I hear the wavelets murmurAs they kiss the fairy shore,Then beneath the em'rald watersSings the mermaid as of yore,And the fair Isle shines with beautyAs in youth it dawned on me,My own dear Ellan VanninWith its green hills by the sea. Then mem'ries sweet and tenderCome like music's plaintive flow,Of someone in Ellan VanninThat lov'd me long ago,So I give with tears and blessings,And my fondest thoughts to thee,My own dear Ellan VanninWith its green hills by the sea.How i spelled it all right! awesome....

Old 05-18-2012, 04:15 PM
Mi3ninos
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,762 Likes on 700 Posts

Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
Just for you Twizted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wknywxfcE5M

Wooderson's comment about high school girls.
all right all right all right

Last edited by Mi3ninos; 05-19-2012 at 08:43 AM. Reason: really dumb post
Old 05-18-2012, 04:36 PM
Manninagh
Road Captain
Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by springer3
When the summer day is overAnd the busy cares have flown,Then I sit beneath the starlightWith a weary heart. alone,And there rises like a vision,Sparkling bright in nature's glee,My own dear Ellan VanninWith its green hills by the sea. Then I hear the wavelets murmurAs they kiss the fairy shore,Then beneath the em'rald watersSings the mermaid as of yore,And the fair Isle shines with beautyAs in youth it dawned on me,My own dear Ellan VanninWith its green hills by the sea. Then mem'ries sweet and tenderCome like music's plaintive flow,Of someone in Ellan VanninThat lov'd me long ago,So I give with tears and blessings,And my fondest thoughts to thee,My own dear Ellan VanninWith its green hills by the sea.How i spelled it all right! awesome....
Good skills: the proper words! This is a link to the Bee Gees version - pretty good, but they changed the words. Don't know I you've heard the tune, so... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaCz4Ffs9kU

Quick Reply: ANOTHER MC question