The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Starbucks HD

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2012, 04:50 PM
T.W.Dustin
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pondskipper
I think I will need a CVO to go with those flip flops, I still cannot see a moco Starbucks cup holder as an accessory for the Ultra though.
Hey don't forget the matching knit polo and golf shorts

Old 04-18-2012, 04:56 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,016 Likes on 17,913 Posts

So where can I get a Harley branded insulated Starbucks mug with matching cup holder and bar mount?
Wow , your a stud aren't you .

Old 04-18-2012, 05:00 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Ok, so I have emailed both the moco and Starbucks and suggested they collaborate in an insulated cup and cup holder with bar mount, this is a seriously overlooked accessory that nearly every owner could potentially want.

Old 04-18-2012, 05:13 PM
Sweetbaboo
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So where can I get a Harley branded insulated Starbucks mug with matching cup holder and bar mount?
Oh no! Subscribed.

Originally Posted by 02DynaWG
Lmao. Subscribed. I've been looking for one of these for years. I feel like such a poser stopping at each one and having to sit on the patio until I'm done with my venti mocha chai latte. I need to be able to take it on the open road!
LOL!

Damn right! I want to get my soya mocha peppermint macchiato and ride, not waste time sitting in the store when I could be styling and profiling out on the blacktop.
Beauty!

Starbucks:
"It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently view it as some kind of recreational activity. I bet this kind of thing does not happen to heroin addicts. I bet that when serious heroin addicts go to purchase their heroin, they do not tolerate waiting in line while some dilettante in front of them orders a hazelnut smack-a-cino with cinnamon sprinkles."
~Dave Barry

Old 04-19-2012, 04:23 AM
Geezr Glidr
Grand HDF Member
Received 264 Likes on 131 Posts

Whatever you do, don't get a Starbucks mug. Get Harley or you'll void the warranty. The cupholder doesn't matter.

Old 04-19-2012, 04:27 AM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Geezr Glidr
Whatever you do, don't get a Starbucks mug. Get Harley or you'll void the warranty. The cupholder doesn't matter.
I was told a cupholder may void the warranty if clamped to bars and a failure occurs on a part of the bike that is in direct line of sight with said cupholder.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:10 AM
Proteus
Road Master
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

By the way, do they supply for their Harley branded insulated Starbucks mug, with matching cup holder and bar mounted, Harley branded insulated heat resistant flexible straws?

Old 04-19-2012, 07:26 AM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member

Good question.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:28 AM
Geezr Glidr
Grand HDF Member
Received 264 Likes on 131 Posts

I was told a cupholder may void the warranty if clamped to bars and a failure occurs on a part of the bike that is in direct line of sight with said cupholder.
Cupholders don't matter. Just make sure it's low enough on the bars for you to be able to see when it's empty, and you should be fine. That's what I was told, anyway. I know a guy who's best friend has a cousin who's dad's business partner's sister's husband knows an attorney who talked to somebody once, and he said it was OK, but I think I'd check on it if I were you, before you do something you'll regret. No need to thank me.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:30 AM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member

I was hoping there would be a low coffee level sensor in the cup and a gauge for the dash.

Quick Reply: Starbucks HD