The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Arguments--Patches&Colors

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 12:43 PM
loafeRebel
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ed Vanharley
Just start your own club, Call it the Hellbanoutlaws !

That's a cool name.

I was thinking the B.S.F.U. MC
Bull **** F%ck You, MC--Huh?

I'm open to other suggestions though.

Old 03-19-2012, 12:54 PM
loafeRebel
Cruiser

I was thinking of an intro piece; something like: the bikers riding into full view & then running this--

Appealing for those that sense a savage inside but not for the norm of society. The norm of society would flail around as a fish out of water does do or hide their own heads in the sand, just as the ostrich does while waiting for the bad to pass by, believing that if they can't see it then it can't see them

The mind--it can get dark.
It seems sometimes that the only reason the light side of the moon is more desirous is because the masses are afraid & those of the masses that aren't protect those that are and keep them in the light, because otherwise, even those protectors of the masses could not defend themselves against the masses once they--truly--became actively offensive against that which regularly defeats their general solitude.

--cut to action in the sequence...

Huh?

Old 03-19-2012, 04:06 PM
Chunk
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You can have this one youngster. Add it to your book or whatever ya got goin on her--
Respect is a multi-directional street. Take it & never(!!!!) let some one take it from ya. That's how ya get it.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:43 PM
RoaringRigid
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,867 Likes on 1,019 Posts

Originally Posted by loafeRebel
I think I'm on to something here, be warned now--if you are fragile then do not contemplate this any further.
ALL clubs, that I know of, use offsetting colors, contrasting i.e. neon green, black & white, red/white, & black, multiple colors found in usage with many veteran & rider clubs--huh?!...see it, see it?
Okay, now, what if a club uses monochrome (black on black)? Huh? That's good right, even better than everyone else because its BLACK, hard to see unless someone is really looking, huh?. Plus, everyone knows black is the fastest motorcycle on the roads any ways!
Any club using monochrome has to be the superior, dominant club just for the simple fact that their all color non-color colors will demand enormous respect from everyone, if for no other, simply because their club didn't think of it first!. Huh?.
The lazy son of a bitch is that dropped you as a child, should have made the effort to climb up 1 more flight of stairs.

Old 03-19-2012, 06:21 PM
loafeRebel
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Chunk
You can have this one youngster. Add it to your book or whatever ya got goin on her--
Respect is a multi-directional street. Take it & never(!!!!) let some one take it from ya. That's how ya get it.
Originally Posted by RoaringRigid
The lazy son of a bitch is that dropped you as a child, should have made the effort to climb up 1 more flight of stairs.

Been looking for you Chunk

Alright Roaring,

Something like--

The drizzle was enough to scare away most but after having lived in this area for a while, well you get used to it. Because the roads are silent doesn't mean the bad guys aren't lurking in the alleys or in some shadow. (bubble type)
The Night Train bottle is nearly empty & seeing our character reflect upon their past through its consumption: "My Father...& damn my mother...they should have tried harder--
I've wandered, so many buildings with open doors leading to the roof 9...15, even 20 floors up--
They could have tried so much harder...LAZY A$$es...
****," (interjection by Guardian angel), "****--

Huh?

Old 03-19-2012, 06:30 PM
EP50
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

You should always run those ideas through the legal department.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:05 PM
Chunk
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It hurts young man, keeping it. You have to have be able to walk away from it all. You have to be able to, at least, let to hurt you

The world has plenty of psycho/socio-paths to believe in as heroes. How about running the hustle straight forward & eliminating the supernatural nature of your dog?.

Old 03-19-2012, 07:23 PM
Vikingur
Tourer

Did Chunk and loafeRebel go to the same school, by any chance?

Old 03-19-2012, 07:27 PM
loafeRebel
Cruiser
Old 03-19-2012, 07:45 PM
loafeRebel
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Vikingur
Did Chunk and loafeRebel go to the same school, by any chance?
I doubt it. I picked up on a previous thread about stories & "...Colors", which I'll not make any more mention of because it seemed to be a drawn out, painful even, conundrum.

A guy I work with can draw pretty good & I can come up with stories pretty good. He has a bike & I've been thinking of getting one so we figured we could get some beer money if we came up with a little comic & took some pictures & sold it around the local shows

That's how I found you all, I was researching Sportsters

Quick Reply: Arguments--Patches&Colors