The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Arguments--Patches&Colors

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 05:34 PM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,791 Likes on 932 Posts

Originally Posted by PatrickHenninger
WHAT THE F**K IS THIS?! 6 Pages of absolute bovine scatology.

"I wanna be in the club!"
"What's the secret Password?"
"No girls allowed?"
"Sorry man, you can't come in our tree fort."

Since this thread has "arguments" in it, I can't resist flaming the entire idea of Motorcycle Clubs and gangs, pretending there is a system of hierarchy amongst men who can't fight their own fights, and gotta have their friends around at every avail.

Riding club? I kinda get that, let's all go for a ride, like Toys For Tots, or a Memorial ride... Sounds good... Let's all go for a ride, then go practice our secret handshake and work on our scowls... Notsomuch.
Ahahahahahahahahaha, so you're a flamer?

Old 03-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by FNGonaRK
I have full sleeve tats done in invisible ink. I probably wouldn't even have to prospect.
Or a set of these!

http://www.bewild.com/paoftasl.html

Old 03-13-2012, 05:42 PM
Mr.Guns
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Pointman10
Ahahahahahahahahaha, so you're a flamer?
Perhaps, in the sense that I have a problem with setting things on fire... Sometimes even intentionally, drives the wife batshit crazy. Last year, I managed to catch the front deck on fire, and it all started with a lit cigarette...

In the takin'-it-in-the-pooper sense; Not a chance, but I work with a guy if you're interested.

Old 03-13-2012, 06:02 PM
loafeRebel
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Crazy, huh?! It's wild & primal. Humankind, running hard, full faced at a wall only to overcome the improbability of success in such a fictional situation--were it non-fictional.
Appealing for those that sense a savage inside but not for the norm of society. The norm of society would flail around as a fish out of water does do or hide their own heads in the sand, just as the ostrich does while waiting for the bad to pass by, believing that if they can't see it then it can't see them.

The mind--it can get dark.
It seems sometimes that the only reason the light side of the moon is more desirous is because the masses are afraid & those of the masses that aren't protect those that are and keep them in the light, because otherwise, even those protectors of the masses could not defend themselves against the masses once they--truly--became actively offensive against that which regularly defeats their general solitude.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs

Old 03-13-2012, 06:47 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by loafeRebel
Crazy, huh?! It's wild & primal. Humankind, running hard, full faced at a wall only to overcome the improbability of success in such a fictional situation--were it non-fictional.
Appealing for those that sense a savage inside but not for the norm of society. The norm of society would flail around as a fish out of water does do or hide their own heads in the sand, just as the ostrich does while waiting for the bad to pass by, believing that if they can't see it then it can't see them.

The mind--it can get dark.
It seems sometimes that the only reason the light side of the moon is more desirous is because the masses are afraid & those of the masses that aren't protect those that are and keep them in the light, because otherwise, even those protectors of the masses could not defend themselves against the masses once they--truly--became actively offensive against that which regularly defeats their general solitude.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPFSNu_QNs

That's some of the most eloquent BS I've ever read.

Your loquacity is impressive and only slightly overshadowed by your finely honed skills of redundancy....

Old 03-13-2012, 08:29 PM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member

Originally Posted by PatrickHenninger

In the takin'-it-in-the-pooper sense; Not a chance, but I work with a guy if you're interested.
Thanks, but no thanks!

Old 03-14-2012, 01:49 PM
loafeRebel
Cruiser

Thank you Night Train. I have been practicing. I suppose its true what they say--men only get better with age. I must say, speaking for myself at least, I am getting better rambling on senselessly the older I get.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:52 PM
loafeRebel
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Pointman10

Definitely going to have to get skanked down nice & heavy, like those dots you've got there.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:52 PM
FNGonaRK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,097 Likes on 2,792 Posts

Toss more salads and you'll have more friends.

Old 03-14-2012, 01:54 PM
loafeRebel
Cruiser

Invisible thread? Seriously?

That's some good imagination at play.

Quick Reply: Arguments--Patches&Colors