The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hells Angels / Hells Angel

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 11:29 AM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,791 Likes on 932 Posts

Originally Posted by jakenok
Uh, they are officially called clubs, not gangs, except by LEOs looking for federal funding to pad their coffers with....
And the transparent line LEOs cross to get a weak prosecution can be mistaken for the actions of a dictatorship in most free countries left.

I wish they would get back to public safety and quit wearing black uniforms with jack boots and machine guns....it makes me want to learn German for some odd reason.

Old 03-01-2012, 11:46 AM
oldbie
Stellar HDF Member
Received 2,736 Likes on 770 Posts

Originally Posted by saltydog1911
DOJ considers juggalos a gang....
I never heard of juggalos so I googled...http://www.ranker.com/list/10-most-v...michael-gibson

nice folks

Old 03-01-2012, 12:09 PM
AtkRWC
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Pointman10
And the transparent line LEOs cross to get a weak prosecution can be mistaken for the actions of a dictatorship in most free countries left.

I wish they would get back to public safety and quit wearing black uniforms with jack boots and machine guns....it makes me want to learn German for some odd reason.

One of our local PDs just paid big buck for a SWAT vehile that looks like a MRAP or something.

Quote from the press release: With 11 gun ports, a rotating turret and room for 10 officers,

WTF?

Old 03-01-2012, 12:30 PM
RedNose44
Extreme HDF Member

Received 7,084 Likes on 2,601 Posts

Originally Posted by fat_tony
99.9%+ of motorcyclists have no exposure to gangs.
Depends on where you live and ride. You will see plenty of patched guys riding around here.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thankfully, there are no gangs around this small town.
I do see patched club riders at times though riding through on their way to Death Valley or Vegas.

Old 03-01-2012, 12:43 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Lots of major nationwide clubs in ohio. wearing colors in this area is not something to be taken lightly (hence I don't wear mine much out of the county)

Old 03-01-2012, 01:02 PM
XKnight
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by JohnFlorida
Theres a big difference between arrested - charged - convicted. Feds will pick up everyone but often times everyone will walk. That just proves harassment not guilt
Over 90% of subjects that are arrested and charged with a Federal crime end up being convicted. I believe the last percentage available was a 94% conviction rate on Federal charges. Also, over 75% of those suspects under investigation for committing Federal crimes end up being charged. These statistics are available online at the DOJ Bureau of Justice Statistics website: http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/

Old 03-01-2012, 05:07 PM
Chicago Ken
Road Warrior
Received 350 Likes on 162 Posts

Went to a bike swap meet a couple years ago wearing my car club jacket. Its a black Dickies shop jacket with a skull and a set of crossed cresent wrenches on the back. I'm into rat rods and most the car club guys all hang around together wear that style of jacket with full club back patchs with bottom city rockers.

Never though about it causing a problem until I saw a domiant MC at a bike swap meet. I had a three guys eyeballing me hard when I walked by their support booth. At the time I had no clue to what was going on. I just kept to myself and went on my way. It didn't occur to me at the time what was going on or what could happen.
Hopefully that day those guys just though of me as a weekend poser, not worth their time in the sea of SOA shirts that were also floating around that day too.

Now I think twice about what I wear when I head out on the bike. Never had that problem at the car shows I attend. Its all Rock-A-Billy, PBR and Betty Page pin-up contests.

We have serveral rat rod clubs in Chicago and everyone gets along. VooDoo Kings, Black Top Barrons, Chrome Czars and Maurauders. Wearing any kind of club jacket around these folks is never an issue.
Maybe those guys need to get into our car club scene. We respect all folks who build, drive and ride their own. Thats the way it should be!
We have too much fun to worry about whos wearing what!

Last edited by Chicago Ken; 03-01-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 06:02 PM
XKnight
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Chicago Ken
Went to a bike swap meet a couple years ago wearing my car club jacket. Its a black Dickies shop jacket with a skull and a set of crossed cresent wrenches on the back. I'm into rat rods and most the car club guys all hang around together wear that style of jacket with full club back patchs with city bottom rockers.

Never though about it causing a problem until I saw the domiant MC at the swap meet had a patch very similar to ours. Skull with crossed pistons! Had a three guys eyeballing me hard when I walked by their support booth. At the time I had no clue to what was going on. I just kept to myself and went on my way. It didn't occur to me at the time what was going on or what could happen. Hopefully that day those guys just though of me as a weekend poser not worth their time in the sea of SOA shirts that were also floating around there too.

Now I think twice about what I wear when I head out on the bike.

We have serveral rat rod clubs and everyone gets along. VooDoo Kings, Black Top Barrons, Chrome Czars and Maurauders. Wearing any club jacket with these folks is never an issue. Maybe those guys need to get into our scene. We respect all folks who build, drive and ride.
And the Outlaws MC copied the Black Rebels MC so they better watch their backs too because Johnny may want his colors back.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:38 PM
bryanmcdan
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used to work at a Waffle House in heart of Outlaws territory until a few months ago (still live pretty close), we had a few that were regulars so I got to talk to them a few times. Pretty solid guys. That being said, I wouldn't wear colors around here for other clubs.