The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Real BS

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2011 | 05:06 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by Stiggy
You're both right of course, ( Gypsy and Twizted,) UNLESS something happened recently with the club and hubby that may have caused her to reconsider things?

Just lookin' both ways here. I can imagine of a ton of stuff that she may have just become aware of, and maybe she got really scared...Think about it...
I hear you been there played that game and got out with a whole skin ( barely ) but that's rare in todays world and lets face it if she's been around 10 yrs she should have a fair idea if there's sharks in the water long before now .

Her saying the bike goes should be a red flag here , if it was just the club I'd side with you on that . When the total control games start the first step is to separate the target from anything that can take attention away from the player up to losing a job over it if she shes your time being taken away from her over it , The bike is almost always the first target because the guy cares about it so it's competition for her time and attention so it must go , she'll be trying to cut him off from close friends and family soon too watch .

Last edited by TwiZted Biker; 12-09-2011 at 06:23 PM.
Old 12-09-2011 | 05:15 PM
Stiggy
Seasoned HDF Member

Good point on the bike having to go and not just the club, unless it's a bargaining chip for her for compromise.

And yeah, she couldn't be that deaf, dumb and blind and suddenly wake up to reality and consequently wants the game rules changed, (unless something just happened.)

Otherwise this proclamation of hers has been brewing for a helluva' long time and he didn't see it coming, in which case you're right, they're toast.

Old 12-09-2011 | 09:05 PM
Gypsylady
-Moderator-"Wench with a Wrench and Queen of Quips"

Originally Posted by Stiggy
Good point on the bike having to go and not just the club, unless it's a bargaining chip for her for compromise.

And yeah, she couldn't be that deaf, dumb and blind and suddenly wake up to reality and consequently wants the game rules changed, (unless something just happened.)

Otherwise this proclamation of hers has been brewing for a helluva' long time and he didn't see it coming, in which case you're right, they're toast.
Yeah, this one stinks to high heaven to me. I think the game rules are getting changed because she WANTS them changed. I'm wondering if something in HER life is suddenly different...A new girlfriend who say's "I wouldn't put up with that"? She's got her eye on another guy???

If she's been with a club member for ten years & suddenly, not only wants the club gone, but the bike as well.....I'm gonna agree with others that this has been brewing for a long time &, if she gets what she wants, it's only the beginning.

Old 12-09-2011 | 09:08 PM
straydog13
Ultimate HDF Member

hmmm...its so much easier to solve other peoples relationship problems lol.
i agree with some of the others in that if its not this thing it will be some other thing.I wouldnt fault a man for putting up with some sht from his wife.I can put up with stuff you cant and you can put up with stuff i cant. BUT...if she is doing the ultimatum stuff and dangling the kids out there...sad to say she is gone. I think he could walk a straight line doing everything she thinks she wants and she will still be gone. ----personally i would try for a compromise(time at home ) if it were possible but im sure he already has.
Personal note---i grew up in a pretty unstable enviroment due to my mom and stepdad.Thank god i had my dad as a rock. Anything good about me came from my dad and if they had stuck together i probably would have just had two pissed off parents.----I do believe in staying for the kids to some degree but if its down to threats then it is reaching the point of being pointless IMO.
Dunno how it works where youre from but around here a man can forget about getting custody of his kids unless the woman is a crack *****....anything better than a crack ***** is shown preferential treatment over a man. If they split just hope he doesnt make any threats and just let it go as easy as possible so he wont ruin his chances for weekend visitations.Being patched out will probably be used against him already and he doesnt want to give her lawyers any more ammo.---this sht sucks and the only way for it not to suck is to harden up and not feel anything....but then your not really alive soooo.....just thinking about this is bringing me down...good luck to your bro.

Old 12-09-2011 | 09:32 PM
straydog13
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
You are right of coarse but we both know if the guy is asking his close friend for advice how it's gonna play out , we're all been there one side of the that or the other .

Buddy this isn't about the " boys club " or the bike it's her running a power play game on him because she isn't feeling in control of everything period and money says it's been coming for a long time . This is one of the big steps in the control game , isolate the victim from friends and outside influences like hobbies or the bike that take them away from the controllers influence . The fact that the guy would go into depression and be resentful about it they expect that just gives the game player more material to work with in the head games department it's all part of breaking the man down to her will and women are brutal are this ploy get a clue man .

Saddest part even if the guy does lose the bike and any outside life she's still gonna leave him just a matter of when , once they have made a blubbering mess out of you now they don't respect you anymore your not a man in their eyes after they walk all over you .
It seems most of the time women either think you (not you) are either a jacka$$ or a punk.Most of them really cant be happy it seems.I dont know why.

IMO if anyone is given an ultimatum by a woman and you stand youre ground and she stays or caves/whatvever the ultimatum was.......THAT is when you kiss her ***, at least to some degree, as you dont want her resenting you and getting stronger and smarter etc and come back for round two.....you dont want round two because now she has prepared herself for the worse and has accepted it.You really want to avoid this scenario....now you can be nice and show her she is important so she dont resents the fact that she "lost"...(we are dealing with women here wtf am i suppose to say...everything is tit for tat with these creatures) Otherwise the resentment will eat at her and build up just like it would you if you had given in.----and know youre battles.I see more stupid fights(ashamed to say ive been in them until i gained some wisdom) with couples over idiotic stuff.Nowadays if a woman tells me the grass is blue and the sky is green i say..."it sure is honey"( im thinking you nutty stupid biaatch" )

women are just fkn nuts and theres no getting around that.

Old 12-09-2011 | 09:47 PM
mhern08
Cruiser

Unless he's a one-percenter its really not that big of a deal. As adults, both should find more time to balance there lives including the kiddos. Like my daddy used to say- gotta give a little to get a little!!

Old 12-09-2011 | 09:50 PM
Gypsylady
-Moderator-"Wench with a Wrench and Queen of Quips"

Stray, I hate to tell you this, but a lot of men (and I use the term loosely) are the same way....Champion game-players. I put up with one for over two years longer than I would have, just because he could cry on cue. Couldn't stand to see it so it was always "Ok, ok, just quit cryin'!" Lord he was a useless thing!

Old 12-09-2011 | 10:02 PM
HolePuncher
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Mi3ninos
1. I'd make damn sure family and club business stayed off the net.

2. Only discuss a Brother's personal life in his presence. Face to face.
No exceptions. I expect the same from him. Period.
Best advice yet.

Old 12-09-2011 | 10:04 PM
straydog13
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Gypsylady
Stray, I hate to tell you this, but a lot of men (and I use the term loosely) are the same way....Champion game-players. I put up with one for over two years longer than I would have, just because he could cry on cue. Couldn't stand to see it so it was always "Ok, ok, just quit cryin'!" Lord he was a useless thing!
damn....well i guess i cant deny that because there are some useless men out there.I have seen some situations where i gotta wonder wtf the woman was thinking in the first place.....yep i gotta admit that. I personally dont hang out with game playing people.I would have zero use for a man like you described and wouldnt want him anywhere around me.That could be a complete nuther thread.You are right about that for sure.

Old 12-09-2011 | 10:39 PM
firefighter616
Club Member

Originally Posted by Gypsylady
Yeah, this one stinks to high heaven to me. I think the game rules are getting changed because she WANTS them changed. I'm wondering if something in HER life is suddenly different...A new girlfriend who say's "I wouldn't put up with that"? She's got her eye on another guy???

If she's been with a club member for ten years & suddenly, not only wants the club gone, but the bike as well.....I'm gonna agree with others that this has been brewing for a long time &, if she gets what she wants, it's only the beginning.
Na Gypsy it's the end, she is not going to stop till she has his liver with fava beans. This is a search and destroy mission on someones part.
I'm with all youse on that this has been brewing, she is just waiting waste him

Quick Reply: Real BS