The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Real BS

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012 | 08:27 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Gypsylady
Not long after Butch & me hooked up, we went to the club house one night. Butch took Angie in the car & I rode my bike. For some reason, I decided to leave my hair loose, so I put my brush in the car. We got over there & I grabbed my brush & started working the tangles out when Butch came over, took the brush, & started on my hair. (early days with us)
Right about then, the drummer in his band pulled up & started the whole "Oh, Butch, Would you brush my hair too?". I said "Suck his dick & he might consider it!"

Yeah, Butch likes me.
ha ha ha , I like you too, gypsy. ( for the comment) . and for who you are.

Old 01-13-2012 | 10:12 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by Gypsylady
Not long after Butch & me hooked up, we went to the club house one night. Butch took Angie in the car & I rode my bike. For some reason, I decided to leave my hair loose, so I put my brush in the car. We got over there & I grabbed my brush & started working the tangles out when Butch came over, took the brush, & started on my hair. (early days with us)
Right about then, the drummer in his band pulled up & started the whole "Oh, Butch, Would you brush my hair too?". I said "Suck his dick & he might consider it!"

Yeah, Butch likes me.
Sounds like the comeback my daughter tossed out on a buddy of mine who sent her a crude Xmas email showing some betty with a handful of santa's crank looking like she bobbing for apples . Caption was " Why woman always get more presents "

My daughters response was " Nothing says you can't suck a dick and get some too and it really helps if you like **** "

I was there when he opened that , thought I was gonna have call the medics thought he was going to choke to death on the lung he was trying to cough up . Girl was raised around the club from birth she takes no prisoners .