The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Real BS

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2011 | 11:30 PM
Honey-Badger
Seasoned HDF Member

LOL - I've seen this...

Originally Posted by KBFXDLI
+1 What he said......that is tough with kids involved. This pretty much sums it up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M902ZJHzaLE

Old 12-26-2011 | 10:03 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member

Sounds like only one choice,too bad about the kids.No way could I live with a woman that would want me out of my element.Amazing it went on so long.

Old 12-26-2011 | 11:20 AM
09FLHT
Banned

Originally Posted by Gypsylady
. I think the game rules are getting changed because she WANTS them changed. I'm wondering if something in HER life is suddenly different...A new girlfriend who say's "I wouldn't put up with that"?
I think this probably hits the nail right on the head. But the thing is, why has she been able to spend so much time with somebody that will listen to her mope and cry? Wife, two kids? Is this guy spending all his time hanging out with his "club" drinking, riding, carousing, out till all hours instead of being a husband and father to his family? If you have a family, the family should come first. Its called responsibility. Its called being a man. As a man you sacrifice for your family. Maybe its time for your friend to give the "club" a break for awhile and take care of the responsibilities he has created.
Im not saying that is for sure what the deal is, but we only have one side of this story.

Originally Posted by Gypsylady
Stray, I hate to tell you this, but a lot of men (and I use the term loosely) are the same way....Champion game-players. I put up with one for over two years longer than I would have, just because he could cry on cue. Couldn't stand to see it so it was always "Ok, ok, just quit cryin'!" Lord he was a useless thing!
I quoted that because I thought it was funny as hell.

Old 12-26-2011 | 12:00 PM
Newharleylover
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Longhair4life
I have a brother that has a huge family problem. His wife basically said he has to get rid of his bike and walk away from the club or she is gone and will take the 2 kids with her. Causing a family break up. He loves his kids so much but the bike and club are a huge part of his Life and has 20yrs in. Been with her for 10. The reason is she feel second to the bike and the club. They can't seem to compromise. What would you all do? Me I don't take ultimatums well.
Some women are like that. And ya, give me an ultimatum like that and you're out the damned door! The crappy part's that she's using the kids as leverage. That's just f***ing dirty! Been there done that. It's probably going to be the most difficult decision he will ever have to make.

Old 12-26-2011 | 12:18 PM
harleyflyboy
Road Warrior

Life is all choices, some good, some bad. He has to decide whether it is more imporant to be a husband and father or be in the "club".

Old 12-26-2011 | 05:03 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by harleyflyboy
Life is all choices, some good, some bad. He has to decide whether it is more imporant to be a husband and father or be in the "club".
Club is an excuse , she's gonna make life hell for the guy anyway it goes from where they are now .

Old 12-26-2011 | 06:20 PM
jmorganroadglide
Big Kahuna HDF Member

I bet she's a house keeper. My first two wives were.

Old 12-26-2011 | 07:00 PM
sparky1
Road Captain

He's been in the club 20yrs,with her 10yrs,she knew what she was gettin into,why change her tune 10yrs later.What ever he decides to do she'll always find a fault to bitch about.I just let my 3rd one go still in the club and will b till I die.

Old 12-26-2011 | 07:10 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by sparky1
He's been in the club 20yrs,with her 10yrs,she knew what she was gettin into,why change her tune 10yrs later.What ever he decides to do she'll always find a fault to bitch about.I just let my 3rd one go still in the club and will b till I die.
Quit signing ownership papers over to them on your ***** woman loves you marriage doesn't come up in a conversation , when they start making marry me noises something else is on their minds . Took me 2 wives and string of friday night specials to figure that one out too bro .

Old 12-26-2011 | 07:17 PM
Honey-Badger
Seasoned HDF Member

I went thru chicks like socks until I found my ride or die girl! I think the signs are always there if you look for 'em.

My wife respects me. Period.

If she didn't, she wouldn't be my wife.

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Quit signing ownership papers over to them on your ***** woman loves you marriage doesn't come up in a conversation , when they start making marry me noises something else is on their minds . Took me 2 wives and string of friday night specials to figure that one out too bro .

Quick Reply: Real BS