The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Real BS

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2011 | 07:42 AM
tas_todd
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Navy

Originally Posted by Gypsylady
Exactly. Butch & I have NEVER had a major fight. Life is good when you get the right one!
Originally Posted by terryrh
This is what I want to be honest...but I think this is what most ppl want.;
I'm on my third too and this is what we have. man, I gotta say, it's GREAT! I can't even remember the last time we had a "minor" argument. This woman it great and she makes me a better person.

The OPs friend will figure it all out for himself. For me, I figured out that it was MY selection process that was all wrong. lol Even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes.

Old 12-14-2011 | 08:23 AM
Sling Blade 14
Extreme HDF Member
Old 12-14-2011 | 03:10 PM
RoaringRigid
Extreme HDF Member

Family and his kids first and always. Any bullshit loyalty that he has to a "club" should never trump the responsibility a MAN has to his family, period.

His children are his lifelong responsibility. Above anything else they come first. Our children come before our happiness, before our wealth, health and well being. Every thing we do as a man should bring about an improvement to our children.

No college fund? Get ****ing rid of the Harley, the boat the jet skis the club dues.

I see too many scumbags in this world that bitch and moan about bettering their children or not having proper insurance and funds set aside for their kids in case they die.

If you create a child nothing else comes before that. Why is this even a question?

My sincerest condolences to his wife and kids they obviously have a man that doesn't know his place in this world. Club over a child... you gotta be ****ing kidding me.

How can a club trust a man that choose anything over his children?

And heaven have mercy on the soul of the mother****er(s) that ever tried to impress upon me that they were more than my children.

Somebody please tell me what has happened to the men of this country?

Last edited by RoaringRigid; 12-14-2011 at 03:43 PM.
Old 12-16-2011 | 02:19 PM
VA2Cali
Intermediate

My wife gave me an ultimatum once.... "either the bike or me..." and well d*mnit if i dont still have them both, guess that didnt quite work out the way i planned it...

Old 12-16-2011 | 03:00 PM
straydog13
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by RoaringRigid
Family and his kids first and always. Any bullshit loyalty that he has to a "club" should never trump the responsibility a MAN has to his family, period.

His children are his lifelong responsibility. Above anything else they come first. Our children come before our happiness, before our wealth, health and well being. Every thing we do as a man should bring about an improvement to our children.

No college fund? Get ****ing rid of the Harley, the boat the jet skis the club dues.

I see too many scumbags in this world that bitch and moan about bettering their children or not having proper insurance and funds set aside for their kids in case they die.

If you create a child nothing else comes before that. Why is this even a question?

My sincerest condolences to his wife and kids they obviously have a man that doesn't know his place in this world. Club over a child... you gotta be ****ing kidding me.

And heaven have mercy on the soul of the mother****er(s) that ever tried to impress upon me that they were more than my children.

Dude. Calm the fk down. No one said ANYTHING about leaving their kids. Do you not think that man doesnt know all that other stuff you posted???? I dont know the man but im pretty sure he is not ditching his kids at the local orphanage. Theres waaaay to many variables to say he is not a "real" man.Everyone has a road to go down and its not always the same as someone else.Glad you were able to get your rant on though.

Old 12-16-2011 | 03:10 PM
rpbrown
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Glutton for punishment are you ? LOL . I quit at 2 but run a long series of " Next " over 15 yrs . I'd make very plain and simple from the start about ground rules like the bike and my lifestyle including a home bike shop and the usual woman crap I won't deal with like snooping through stuff , any head games or power plays and out of nowhere arguments over nothing and stuff like that and told them you get one warning then I'm looking for next because you will be gone . Most didn't hear me or didn't believe me , they would test and lose .

Went throw a bunch before I found a keeper going on 10 yrs now not an argument , no drama , could care less about the bike or my habits and never once has questioned me with usual crap . We're not married either so life is good now , but a bunch of bad road getting here .
Yeah, I've been with this one for 22 years. I think I might keep her. At least she rides too. Anyway, at this point it would cost me too much to divorce her even if I wanted too.

Old 12-16-2011 | 03:10 PM
Jester750
Tourer

How about he returns with an ultimatum for her also.

Something like she will also have to give up something of hers of equal personal value.

Her answer to that ultimatum should make his decision alot easier.

Old 12-16-2011 | 03:25 PM
TO34
Road Warrior

I have seen this kind of Bull$hit around a lot in the Navy. They marry the guy thinking he's going to be around all the time & then after the 2nd deployment they start demanding he gets out. I have seen both sides of the coin they stay in & the wife leaves. Guy moves on or the guy gets out and later gets ride of her because the next demands are just so out there. There is no happy ending. Best of luck & yes I understand your just looking for insight, nothing wrong with that in my book.

Old 12-17-2011 | 06:30 AM
terryrh
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by RoaringRigid

Dude, I don't think you get it. I understand where you're coming from and I agree with you as far as that's concerned, but when it comes to a hostile living arrangement for those children you either have to fix it real fast or remove yourself from the situation. When it get to that irreversible point, you never leave your kids to fend for themselves - I could NEVER do that, but if I had to leave the woman, it would be because it's the best decision for me and more importantly the best decision for the kids. We don't know if the OPs friend has a college fund for the kids or not. Before we even go more in depth with this we need more information anyways. But I do think you're speculating way too deep here.

Old 12-17-2011 | 06:42 AM
primostoy
Tourer

[quote=tas_todd;9122915]If she demands this and he get's out for her, what will she demand later on?!?!
This is so true of a statement...........Best of luck on what ever he decides...

Quick Reply: Real BS