The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Why mess with a Florida Motor Cop?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011 | 10:34 PM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by bikenut1957
Yeah, but it's not his....it belongs to his kid brother, mtinner. (sorry toasty I just couldn't resist)!!!!

Hahaha I miss everyone associated with that thread.

Wasn't long after that little slice of heaven got shut down that I took a long break from coming here.

Old 11-08-2011 | 12:20 AM
not_so_newb
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Da OFG
All of the above it true...AND...the unfortunate thing is, they know all that and a great number (notice I didn't say all) use that to violate your fundamental constitutional right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. I can't tell you how many times, just since I started riding again a short while ago, that I have been eyeballed by cops as I ride. Now that it's colder I wear my favorite leather jacket...it has a great big Philadelphia Eagles emblem on the back. Wanna know how many time I've been followed, for no reason...my sh*t is straight, the bike is legal, and I'm not speeding... until they realize what it is? I have absolutely no time or respect for that kind of BS. I work hard, I play hard, and I respect others person and property. They have no reason to mean-mug me for how I dress or the mode of transportation I choose to use.

i started riding in the late 70's and back then if you rode a harley and wore a black leather jacket you got pulled over and a license and registration check . you kids today are so sensitive

Old 11-08-2011 | 12:33 AM
Deuuuce
Elite HDF Member

Go Bears! :P

Only 30k miles of riding, never been pulled over once, black leather jacket with a patch on the back and I don't go very "slow" and always non-stock exhaust.

Last edited by Deuuuce; 11-08-2011 at 02:07 AM.
Old 11-08-2011 | 02:10 AM
bikenut1957
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by toastman

Hahaha I miss everyone associated with that thread.

Wasn't long after that little slice of heaven got shut down that I took a long break from coming here.
Yeah, I noticed you were away for awhile. Glad to see you back. Where in the he** has Dutch been? I miss him giving me a ration of crap about my camo shirt.

Old 11-08-2011 | 06:34 AM
carlgrover
Seasoned HDF Member

The cops around here are a little nutty. I'm sitting at a stop light on the Road Couch and a cop flies up next to me and yells out the window, "Hey!" "Do me a favor!" "Take that thing over to my house and park it for me!" "I'll keep an eye on it for you!" "Ha ha ha!!" Then he drives off.

Pretty cool guy

Old 11-08-2011 | 08:34 AM
Nightstalker88
Tourer

Been riding for 20+ years wearing and MC patch and non MC patch, and haven't experianced the BS you post. Respect gets respect. Odd you qoute Reagan and are such a sniveling cry baby "Francis".

Maybe all the cops are Bears fans!

I can only read what you post. Was the "rest of the story" written somewhere else? If you have other the man's mean-mugging you stories you didn't tell us. Am I to fill in the blanks on your feelings towards Fireman, the Military, Penn State, and any other host of topics?

Ok now I'll be done.

Attached Thumbnails Why mess with a Florida Motor Cop?-tin-foil.jpg  

Last edited by Nightstalker88; 11-08-2011 at 10:18 AM.
Old 11-08-2011 | 08:45 AM
mi2az
Outstanding HDF Member

Cops wave at me when I am on my bike and I have no issues.

Old 11-08-2011 | 09:34 AM
GeorgiaGirl
Madame Moderator

Old 11-08-2011 | 02:36 PM
tx-skydiver
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by GeorgiaGirl
This is gettin good. May I sit next to you and share that popcorn?

Old 11-08-2011 | 03:58 PM
Jack Straw
Road Warrior

The ability to be able to ride a motorcycle is one thing......

Quick Reply: Why mess with a Florida Motor Cop?