The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weight restriction for "wet t-shirt" contests

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2011, 10:17 PM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 347 Likes on 177 Posts
Default Weight restriction for "wet t-shirt" contests

I suggest 250 lb. max limit. Anything over that no matter how much they want to get into the spirit of things and "show their stuff", some stuff should not be shown for the sake of us all. Was at a party over the weekend with a lot of corn-fed country girls entering. One big ol gal must have dressed out around 300. It was awful i tell you, kind of like a bad auto accident that you just can't look away from. So please wet t-shirt contest sponsors lets have a weight restriction. An age limit might be appropriate also, say around 60. We don't need to see senior citizens in the wet t-shirt contest!

Old 10-09-2011, 10:27 PM
twistr
Road Warrior
Received 143 Likes on 56 Posts

WOW !! You're being very generous at the 250 lb. mark...I know there are people out there that like big girls...so maybe they should categorize the wet tee contests...just like boxing...light, middle, and heavy weight... JMO

Old 10-09-2011, 10:32 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,967 Likes on 17,892 Posts

Originally Posted by truckerdave
I suggest 250 lb. max limit. Anything over that no matter how much they want to get into the spirit of things and "show their stuff", some stuff should not be shown for the sake of us all. Was at a party over the weekend with a lot of corn-fed country girls entering. One big ol gal must have dressed out around 300. It was awful i tell you, kind of like a bad auto accident that you just can't look away from. So please wet t-shirt contest sponsors lets have a weight restriction. An age limit might be appropriate also, say around 60. We don't need to see senior citizens in the wet t-shirt contest!
250 lbs on a woman is a size 20 or better unless she's 6'4" or better I've had smaller tents , damn dude . If their pants are bigger than mine I seriously don't want to see them naked .

Old 10-09-2011, 10:44 PM
rod18cdz
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 10-09-2011, 11:46 PM
Chunker
Road Warrior
Received 65 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by rod18cdz

It would be worse than worthless WITH pics

Old 10-10-2011, 06:58 AM
carlgrover
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,265 Likes on 1,309 Posts

I say let them have a good time and do what feels good.

So maybe there's a few cows and octogenarians at the wet T shirt contest. It won't kill you to clap and cheer for them just like you would for a young skinny one. There's something sexy about a woman who is uninhibited enough to let it all hang out even if she isn't going to be in the next issue of Playboy. And remember that they are up there for YOUR entertainment. If you don't like it go head down to the Blue Oyster and check out the wet jockey short contest.

Old 10-10-2011, 07:13 AM
M4arc
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

250??? Holy smokes! I would say 150 would be the max but hey, if that's what you're into go for it!

Old 10-10-2011, 07:34 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm with you guys. And let's just take it a little further. We should also have a law against leggins with wording (like "juicy"). Let's face it. If you bought your leggins size 40 at wallyworld, chances are pretty good you ain't that juicy to begin with, and that nobody really want to see the shape of your legs. If your back is big enough to show a movie on it, nobody in his right mind will find anything sexy about you, sorry. You need to realise that your husband married you for your good character, because sure as **** it wasn't for your looks.
And what's with all these grannies, dressing like they just raided their granddaughters closet? Honey, you prolly had a fullfilled life, you were prolly the best wife a man could have had (in the 50ies), but you don't look like you should wear supertight dresses, short sleeves and high heels when you go for a drink on a saturday night in a small town. You think you're a cougar? I've got news for you... Your friggin daughter qualifies as a cougar. You, on the other hand, are so old that you got your driver's license on a horse and carriage, you're just a ridiculously dressed granny.
I could go on and on, and tell you guys how I really feel, but I don't think you want to hear that.

Last edited by frenchman; 10-10-2011 at 07:36 AM.
Old 10-10-2011, 08:00 AM
truckerdave
senior experienced all-knowing leader of the unwise
Received 347 Likes on 177 Posts

No guys, you don't get it. This hog was completely naked and trying to show her "stuff" but she was so fat no one saw anything from the rear but this huge rolling *** that looked like someone beat her with a bag of nickles. No one saw anything from the front because her belly was hanging over it. Trust me you "this thread is worthless without pics" guys. You really wouldn't want to see a pic of that. That was one of those, "My God i don't believe i just saw that" moments.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:14 AM
Toypuller
Seasoned HDF Member

Received 5,262 Likes on 1,578 Posts

I generally don't complain when any woman is getting naked.

Quick Reply: Weight restriction for "wet t-shirt" contests