The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weight restriction for "wet t-shirt" contests

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 08:49 AM
dsbfxdwg
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wondering.... how exactly would you implement a weight restriction?

"Would you mind stepping on the scale, ma'am?" Doubt ANY woman would participate.

You could just ask to see their Driver's License, but EVERYONE lies about their weight on their driver's license.

You could have a "bouncer" that would carefully select who is acceptable and who isn't... but that gets pretty subjective, depending on what the guy's (or girl's) preferences might be.

Which means you're just left to letting the crowd decide on who wins the contest.

Old 10-10-2011, 08:53 AM
mdp
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by truckerdave
I suggest 250 lb. max limit. Anything over that no matter how much they want to get into the spirit of things and "show their stuff", some stuff should not be shown for the sake of us all. Was at a party over the weekend with a lot of corn-fed country girls entering. One big ol gal must have dressed out around 300. It was awful i tell you, kind of like a bad auto accident that you just can't look away from. So please wet t-shirt contest sponsors lets have a weight restriction. An age limit might be appropriate also, say around 60. We don't need to see senior citizens in the wet t-shirt contest!

While she was dancing around soaked and wet, did you hear the arm fat slap?

Old 10-10-2011, 09:15 AM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by frenchman
I'm with you guys. And let's just take it a little further. We should also have a law against leggins with wording (like "juicy"). Let's face it. If you bought your leggins size 40 at wallyworld, chances are pretty good you ain't that juicy to begin with, and that nobody really want to see the shape of your legs. If your back is big enough to show a movie on it, nobody in his right mind will find anything sexy about you, sorry. You need to realise that your husband married you for your good character, because sure as **** it wasn't for your looks.
And what's with all these grannies, dressing like they just raided their granddaughters closet? Honey, you prolly had a fullfilled life, you were prolly the best wife a man could have had (in the 50ies), but you don't look like you should wear supertight dresses, short sleeves and high heels when you go for a drink on a saturday night in a small town. You think you're a cougar? I've got news for you... Your friggin daughter qualifies as a cougar. You, on the other hand, are so old that you got your driver's license on a horse and carriage, you're just a ridiculously dressed granny.
I could go on and on, and tell you guys how I really feel, but I don't think you want to hear that.
BWAHAHAHAHA
I live in that town

Old 10-10-2011, 09:25 AM
harleycharlie1992
Unofficial HDF Chaplain
Received 15,902 Likes on 4,970 Posts

nothin I like more than seeing some ***** that look like a couple wind socks at the airport on a calm day!! that said, I personally didn't look at women that outweighed me, that is just for personal safety, Don't want them getting kinky, throwing me around the room...and I can't do anything about it!!

Old 10-10-2011, 10:06 AM
BillM
Road Captain

I have seen some good looking 60 and 70 year old women. Albeit, someone that can afford to have the "work" done. I am 42 and my wife is 66. She ain't the hottest # on the Top 100 but she is a good woman. And, there is no way I would let her be showing off in a wet t contest. But I am a firm believer that spandex is NOT a one size fits all and thongs should not come in a size 24.

Old 10-10-2011, 10:09 AM
RHPAW
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 15,018 Likes on 6,674 Posts

Cheaper to stay home and watch the Rhino documentary on Animal Planet.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:57 AM
AlanStansbery
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts

It's hell to be fat, evidently. I know it sucks to be getting old. Then, you could hit the it-don't-pay-to-live-no-more Lotto...and be fat AND old... Let the big'uns and the grannies have their fun. There's guys who'll take em up on it. Might could your own tastes will change over time. No one's getting no prettier (nor any slimmer) far as I can tell...

Alan

Old 10-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Sprtstr1200
Road Captain

Deleted post.

Last edited by Sprtstr1200; 12-01-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:16 PM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Well at least the fat ones have some **** they can swing around. I think they should put a restriction on the flat skinny ones. If they aint got nuthin to show then get the hell off the stage.

Old 10-10-2011, 01:50 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,985 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by Toypuller
I generally don't complain when any woman is getting naked.
You my friend have lead a very sheltered life then , some things do not need to be seen in public .

Quick Reply: Weight restriction for "wet t-shirt" contests