The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Weight restriction for "wet t-shirt" contests

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 05:30 PM
driv3rx
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by frenchman
I'm with you guys. And let's just take it a little further. We should also have a law against leggins with wording (like "juicy"). Let's face it. If you bought your leggins size 40 at wallyworld, chances are pretty good you ain't that juicy to begin with, and that nobody really want to see the shape of your legs. If your back is big enough to show a movie on it, nobody in his right mind will find anything sexy about you, sorry. You need to realise that your husband married you for your good character, because sure as **** it wasn't for your looks.
And what's with all these grannies, dressing like they just raided their granddaughters closet? Honey, you prolly had a fullfilled life, you were prolly the best wife a man could have had (in the 50ies), but you don't look like you should wear supertight dresses, short sleeves and high heels when you go for a drink on a saturday night in a small town. You think you're a cougar? I've got news for you... Your friggin daughter qualifies as a cougar. You, on the other hand, are so old that you got your driver's license on a horse and carriage, you're just a ridiculously dressed granny.
I could go on and on, and tell you guys how I really feel, but I don't think you want to hear that.
some women yhink they are cougars but in reality they are sabertooth tigers!!!!!!

Old 10-26-2011, 11:07 AM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by gotnspikes
If your avatar is you.....and that is how you look.....You surely can't be self-concious about how you look!! That lady is HOT!!!

Yep that is me. Thank you!