The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

These cockroaches crack me up

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2011, 11:18 AM
ski360
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was funny...sucks that it caused that kind of road block....ya know it was someone that call the police. I wonder how many they caught?

Old 09-27-2011, 11:20 AM
harleyguy5571
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 88 Likes on 49 Posts

They got away......until they realize that they got their plate numbers

Old 09-27-2011, 11:38 AM
piasspj
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 339 Likes on 195 Posts

Originally Posted by harleyguy5571
They got away......until they realize that they got their plate numbers
And video/audio evidence posted on the internet.

Old 09-27-2011, 11:42 AM
j1mmy
Elite HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

half the bikes have fictitious plates,about a quarter more have the plates so hidden you have to look for it so its not easy to just glance at it..even if they did get the plate unless its on camera,it will never hold up..its too easy to make a mistake on random numbers and letters as a bike flys by at 50 mph..i road a cbr 1000 for a while,dont think i ever road it leagaly once.them riders are idiots but they are only a danger to each other and themselves..i hope they all got away..i used to mess with police for fun when i was younger and a lot dumber..wheelie past,knock on the window as i passed,..there was a little town with about 3 police.they only hired new rookie police thought they could change the world.i loved to get them to chase me(they don't know they cant catch my bike yet)then take off,come back 20 min later and do it again....its a miricle most of us survived till we were smart enough to stop being idiots

Old 09-27-2011, 11:51 AM
Martimus
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Given the speed that some of them were weaving in and around parked vehicles, I'm surprised that none of those Evel Knievels slammed into a parked car. And I'm happy that the operators of those car's didn't decide to get out of their car to see what the hold up was... running into an open car door at speed might have left a rider with his head spinning, not to mention a bent front wheel.

Old 09-27-2011, 12:09 PM
hollowpoint
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by j1mmy
....i used to mess with police for fun when i was younger and a lot dumber....i loved to get them to chase me(they don't know they cant catch my bike yet)then take off,come back 20 min later and do it again....its a miricle most of us survived till we were smart enough to stop being idiots
Those were good times, and I'm happy to see young Americans carry on the tradition. It is a fun way to sharpens riding skills.
I doubt a rider can become a "real biker" without a background in "The Game".

Last edited by hollowpoint; 09-27-2011 at 06:29 PM.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:44 PM
aviator
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

too bad a couple of those cars stuck in the traffic didn't open their doors and watch those jerks fly off. now that would have been funny!!

Old 09-27-2011, 01:26 PM
harleyguy5571
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 88 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by j1mmy
half the bikes have fictitious plates,about a quarter more have the plates so hidden you have to look for it so its not easy to just glance at it..even if they did get the plate unless its on camera,it will never hold up..its too easy to make a mistake on random numbers and letters as a bike flys by at 50 mph..i road a cbr 1000 for a while,dont think i ever road it leagaly once.them riders are idiots but they are only a danger to each other and themselves..i hope they all got away..i used to mess with police for fun when i was younger and a lot dumber..wheelie past,knock on the window as i passed,..there was a little town with about 3 police.they only hired new rookie police thought they could change the world.i loved to get them to chase me(they don't know they cant catch my bike yet)then take off,come back 20 min later and do it again....its a miricle most of us survived till we were smart enough to stop being idiots

LMAO!!!! Sounds like the **** we used to pull with our dirt bikes. We would ride by them doing wheelies or just going ***** out fast. As soon as they took the bait, we would hit the fire tower roads or the trails. That was back in 80's. You got bitched out, fined and you were on your way.

"its a miricle most of us survived till we were smart enough to stop being idiots"...... Yes but we had fun, didn't we. LOL

I'm using that last line as my new signature

Old 09-27-2011, 02:51 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by aviator
too bad a couple of those cars stuck in the traffic didn't open their doors and watch those jerks fly off. now that would have been funny!!
what an ******* thing to say.
its one thing to not like what they do, but totally different to wish them harm.

Old 09-27-2011, 02:53 PM
aviator
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by alkay191
what an ******* thing to say.
its one thing to not like what they do, but totally different to wish them harm.
that's that the worst thing ever said about me...... LOL

I would have gladly sacrificed my truck door. insurance would have replaced it.

Quick Reply: These cockroaches crack me up