The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

These cockroaches crack me up

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 04:18 PM
Road Toad
Road Warrior
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I think a lot of you "pro roachers" are forgetting that the general public views ALL bikers by the actions of a few. In this case, a few "roaches" had fun terrorising the general public on public roads. Luckily, they didn't cause an accident that could have injured or killed one of these innocent public drivers.

Having fun is one thing. What these jerks did was another thing, and was totally out of line. It is also happening more often all over. Guess what this leads to? BIG CRACKDOWNS.

A group of HOG riders are on a run, and next thing a bigger group of LEOS descend on them.

A group of PGR riders are on a run, and a bigger group of LEOS descend on them.

Why? Because of actions like this one that so many of you fools think is OK because they ae young and having fun. Idiots!! Yeas, them, and you!!!

Yeah, I am an old fart. I had fun in my younger days, but I did it in a way that was repectful of others, and would only hurt me if something went wrong.

Here is the problem. More and more nowaday, there is a HUGE lack of respect for others. I am saddened to see that is reflected here by what I thought was bretheren.

Sad day indeed.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:32 PM
Zig Zag 2010
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

----------------

Last edited by Zig Zag 2010; 11-03-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:37 PM
aviator
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ok... I recant my previous post and have changed my mind. popular sentiment prevails.

I agree these young kids weren't doing anything wrong, just because they were speeding and weaving in and out of traffic, putting all the other vehicles in jeopardy. shame on all those other drivers for being on THEIR highway. we all know the biker's gasoline tax paid for their right to be there. all of those old people, soccer moms and businessmen should have stayed home that day. ask any kid, and he will tell you he is the most important one around - rightfully so, they are our future, so we need to let them have a little fun.

surely all those cops could have spent their day in a better manner than trying to corral and harrass said bikers?? I mean, look at all the illegals, drug dealers, robberies, rapes etc... taking place everyday... those are the ones the police should really be after.

breaking the law is only for the other guy, right? so, if we do it - that makes it all right!

Old 09-28-2011, 04:54 PM
Zig Zag 2010
Outstanding HDF Member

-------------

Last edited by Zig Zag 2010; 11-03-2011 at 07:54 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 04:56 PM
aviator
Elite HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Zig Zag 2010
You were the one that thought it would be funny if someone opened their car door.
obviously, you missed my first sentence where I recanted my earlier post.

Old 09-28-2011, 04:57 PM
Ganooch
Road Warrior
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Wow, these kids are the coolest thing I have ever seen. Does anyone want to buy a 2009 Street Bob? I am going to by a crotch rocket and be free.

Old 09-28-2011, 05:04 PM
Drilln'Boss
Club Member
Veteran: Army
Received 6,881 Likes on 2,008 Posts

Originally Posted by alkay191
don't be an idiot.
I will not be haulling *** thru stopped traffic. I'm smarter than that ...
But if i'm doing 25 in bumper to bumper LA traffic that is doing 10 and someone opens the door or DELIBERATELY tries to hurt me, I will go an ugly place ....

just the other day some chickie in SUV almost took me out, but it was an honest near-miss. I accept the that risk. If some douchebag is late for dinner and cops and attitude, he should be ready too.
Don't be a moron.
What concerns me is the heat of the moment judgement call(yours or mine)on deliberate action. If you shoot someone in the face in front of all those witnesses, if they opened the door deliberately or not, will get you some hard time. Now you got me wondering what I would do, I am a bit of hot head at times.

Old 09-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Drilln'Boss
Club Member
Veteran: Army
Received 6,881 Likes on 2,008 Posts

Originally Posted by aviator
obviously, you missed my first sentence where I recanted my earlier post.
Okay, that's it, this is getting too confusing . I'm going to take a nice slow ride on my big fat Harley.

Last edited by Drilln'Boss; 10-01-2011 at 11:31 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:14 PM
hollowpoint
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by Road Toad
I think a lot of you "pro roachers" are forgetting that the general public views ALL bikers by the actions of a few. In this case, a few "roaches" had fun terrorising the general public on public roads. Luckily, they didn't cause an accident....
I doubt the cagers felt "terrorized". I expect most enjoyed the entertainment while stopped in traffic.

I doubt "the general public views ALL bikers by the actions of a few", but I'd rather be identified with fun bikers than with fat & timid motorcycle owners.

Last edited by hollowpoint; 09-28-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:18 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Drilln'Boss
Don't be a moron.
What concerns me is the heat of the moment judgement call(yours or mine)on deliberate action. If you shoot someone in the face in front of all those witnesses, if they opened the door deliberately or not, will get you some hard time. Now you got me wondering what I would do, I am a bit of hot head at times.
Once again you assume that I'm stupid enough to use a firearm in public to "teach someone a lesson".
While they might deserve 2 .40 in the face, there are other things to hit them with.
Just because you're a hot head and probably less bright, doesn't mean that I am.

Quick Reply: These cockroaches crack me up