The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Riding bare foot!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 10:03 AM
tar_snake
Stellar HDF Member

Received 1,007 Likes on 484 Posts

Originally Posted by rafael53
Quote:
Originally Posted by beringer
I was sitting at a Stop light when a chick pulled up next to me, she was riding her Vespa scooter in flip flops, she put her foot down with the bike still moving, the flip flop rolled under and her toes hit the tarmac very hard..Within one second she was screaming in agony, and trying to keep her scoot as she started crying....I laughed so hard i nearly ****......

Anzio's response.."That is a beautiful visual you just gave me. I'm laughing while I type this. Well done indeed!"

So you see someone next to you get hurt and in pain and you just laugh in their face? Anzio you think that's funny too. What douche bags. Then again, maybe not. If it happend to YOU I'd laugh too...couple of punks.
Oh waaaahhhh...poor widdle wafael is pissed off because someone laughed at an idiot learning a hard lesson. Get over it sweet cheeks, either that or get yourself a big supplier for all the kleenex you must go through.

Old 09-21-2011, 10:08 AM
tar_snake
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by mcrider1
So, do you guys laugh at a guy that falls off with no helmet and cracks his head open?
Yeah. So? You and wafael must be a couple of those little whiny libs who don't believe in the death penalty and would let a guy get away with raping your own OL's or daughters.

I've seen guys cut off two and three fingers with a skilsaw because they didn't know what they were doing but lied to get the job. You bet I laughed, even as I was wrapping their t-shirt around their hand. I was also telling them they deserved it and how stupid they were. You and wafael are now co-owners of a Brazilian rain forest that will supply your kleenex for all the crying you do.

Old 09-21-2011, 10:12 AM
tar_snake
Stellar HDF Member

Originally Posted by beringer
Hey, im not here to argue, i saw something i thought was funny, and if you think that makes me have a sick sense of humour well so be it..As for the 3 people hitting Taxi,s well that comes from riding in a country where filtering through traffic is something ALL riders do..I think you call it 'Lane Splitting' and i know it is wholly frowned upon in the US, but here in the UK its all about being at the front of the queue at Stop lights if you ride..In London the slow pace of congested traffic is 5-6mph so a biker filtering at 20mph has to have his wits about him, and right or wrong thats the way the older kids rode when i was a teenager and i just wanted to keep up, now years later its just seen as 'Bad habits' but you are allowed to do it when taking your Bike Test so i guess nothing will change. As i say im not here for an arguement, so please dont try and get one up on me by telling me im talking bullshit...Thankyou

Ignore 'em. They're the examples of the wussification of the American male in this country.

Old 09-21-2011, 10:18 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,714 Likes on 17,790 Posts

Originally Posted by tar_snake
Ignore 'em. They're the examples of the wussification of the American male in this country.
No **** that bunch sure gets them all in a wad when somebody comes along who still has a working set of ***** I've noticed too . Big WHAAAA factor I think .

Old 09-21-2011, 11:00 AM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So only big tough males laugh at women who hurt themselves? Got it...

Old 09-21-2011, 01:36 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Whose laughing? Did I mention laughing? You need to get over that sensitive side Jane. It is a hurt toe--not amputated leg. She will heal and she may learn something. I didn't put her dumbass on the scooter without proper footwear. I see worse **** than that every day. Her hurt toe wouldn't keep me awake at night like some of the **** I see. Guess it was my upbringing. I was raised to be a man.
Originally Posted by babalu
What does a woman riding a Vespa and gashing her foot and someone laughing at her have to do with divorce court and them inheriting all my wealth?

It's just plain old mean, but whatever I've learned to take this site with a grain of salt, it probably never even happened.

Old 09-21-2011, 01:40 PM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by oldairboater
Whose laughing? Did I mention laughing? You need to get over that sensitive side Jane. It is a hurt toe--not amputated leg. She will heal and she may learn something. I didn't put her dumbass on the scooter without proper footwear. I see worse **** than that every day. Her hurt toe wouldn't keep me awake at night like some of the **** I see. Guess it was my upbringing. I was raised to be a man.
Oh jesus christ some idiots here are so far up their own *** it's ridiculous. Laughing at a woman hurting herself on a Vespa does not make one a man. All the bloviating about how tough everyone is on an anonymous site is laughable. The more you idiots pound your chest over the internet the more you look like f***ing jokes, I'm outta here, this site is so predictable.

Old 09-21-2011, 01:50 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Once again---who is laughing? Not me about her but I am laughing about you. Thanks you lightened up my day. Good riddance.
Originally Posted by babalu
Oh jesus christ some idiots here are so far up their own *** it's ridiculous. Laughing at a woman hurting herself on a Vespa does not make one a man. All the bloviating about how tough everyone is on an anonymous site is laughable. The more you idiots pound your chest over the internet the more you look like f***ing jokes, I'm outta here, this site is so predictable.

Old 09-21-2011, 02:18 PM
mcrider1
Road Warrior
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Yeah. So? You and wafael must be a couple of those little whiny libs who don't believe in the death penalty and would let a guy get away with raping your own OL's or daughters.

I've seen guys cut off two and three fingers with a skilsaw because they didn't know what they were doing but lied to get the job. You bet I laughed, even as I was wrapping their t-shirt around their hand. I was also telling them they deserved it and how stupid they were. You and wafael are now co-owners of a Brazilian rain forest that will supply your kleenex for all the crying you do.
So, you're saying that people who choose not to wear a helmet are stupid? Riders that get road rash because they were not in full leathers are stupid? People who get hurt because they choose to ride a a dangerous vehicle like a motorcycle are stupid?
Wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone was as smart as you?

Last edited by mcrider1; 09-21-2011 at 02:30 PM.
Old 09-21-2011, 06:23 PM
rafael53
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mcrider1
Wouldn't the world be a better place if everyone was as smart as you?
****, your giving twit snake to much credit. He thinks the girl on the solex is on death row. Don't waste your time.

Quick Reply: Riding bare foot!