The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Riding bare foot!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 06:24 PM
SleeplessinVegas
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by CHOPPIN' CHARLIE
After the skin peels off, toe nails next, & then the bone starts to shred. When it happens, hope someone gets pictures for slow learners.
That hurts just reading about it.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:40 PM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've ridden a lot of motorcycles barefoot and shirtless before, spent a summer at a buddies house in Florida where I almost never wore shoes or a shirt while riding. I've done a lot of stupid **** in my life, riding bikes barefoot is pretty low on the list to be honest.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:41 PM
rafael53
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

deleted

Last edited by rafael53; 09-19-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:43 PM
rafael53
Road Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by beringer
I was sitting at a Stop light when a chick pulled up next to me, she was riding her Vespa scooter in flip flops, she put her foot down with the bike still moving, the flip flop rolled under and her toes hit the tarmac very hard..Within one second she was screaming in agony, and trying to keep her scoot as she started crying....I laughed so hard i nearly ****......

Anzio's response.."That is a beautiful visual you just gave me. I'm laughing while I type this. Well done indeed!"

So you see someone next to you get hurt and in pain and you just laugh in their face? Anzio you think that's funny too. What douche bags. Then again, maybe not. If it happend to YOU I'd laugh too...couple of punks.

Last edited by rafael53; 09-19-2011 at 06:53 PM.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:13 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,025 Likes on 17,921 Posts

Originally Posted by rafael53
Quote:
I was sitting at a Stop light when a chick pulled up next to me, she was riding her Vespa scooter in flip flops, she put her foot down with the bike still moving, the flip flop rolled under and her toes hit the tarmac very hard..Within one second she was screaming in agony, and trying to keep her scoot as she started crying....I laughed so hard i nearly ****......

Anzio's response.."That is a beautiful visual you just gave me. I'm laughing while I type this. Well done indeed!"

So you see someone next to you get hurt and in pain and you just laugh in their face? Anzio you think that's funny too. What douche bags. Then again, maybe not. If it happend to YOU I'd laugh too...couple of punks.
You have to laugh at people that stupid otherwise the tears we all would be crying wouldn't let us outa the house ever , get over it .

I don't know what possesses these people I don't like walking around my house barefoot , maybe a youth spent growing up in the inner city where the front steps were hot enough to blister the soles of your feet if you went without shoes had something to with it I don't know .

Old 09-19-2011, 07:16 PM
mcrider1
Road Warrior
Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

So, do you guys laugh at a guy that falls off with no helmet and cracks his head open?

Old 09-19-2011, 07:41 PM
rafael53
Road Captain

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
You have to laugh at people that stupid otherwise the tears we all would be crying wouldn't let us outa the house ever , get over it .
God knows I've done stupid things and brought a cheerful moment in others eyes at the time. Done my share of laughing too at others stupidity. But never laughed at nobody to their face while they are hurt or in pain. What the hell kind of people are these?

Old 09-19-2011, 07:50 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,025 Likes on 17,921 Posts

God knows I've done stupid things and brought a cheerful moment in others eyes at the time. Done my share of laughing too at others stupidity. But never laughed at nobody to their face while they are hurt or in pain. What the hell kind of people are these?
You don't laugh in their faces we both know it , sorry fact is a lot never figure out what they did that was so stupid and repeat .

Old 09-20-2011, 12:59 AM
beringer
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote:

I was laughing at the girl on the scooters stupidity for riding in flip flops, if she has to find out the hard way, she should,nt be riding

Old 09-20-2011, 09:11 AM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Within one second she was screaming in agony, and trying to keep her scoot as she started crying....I laughed so hard i nearly ****......
You're quite the gentleman...

It is weird you could see another human writhe in pain (especially a woman) and find it hysterical.

Quick Reply: Riding bare foot!