The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Posers will hate this fashion first... another 1% hoo-haw...

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2011 | 08:22 PM
Vince81
Banned

Since the Thread started from a Brother in California with class and respect-I though it only fitting to include one the stickers on my bikes to honor the thread.
Enjoy!

Vince 81

Attached Thumbnails Posers will hate this fashion first... another 1% hoo-haw...-customrigidpitbull010.jpg  
Old 09-24-2011 | 08:41 PM
Vince81
Banned

These posts are really answered by most people with respect & comraderie-so I reply likewise.
I enjoy talking to people who are open minded and educated enough to speak & discuss topics with me that dont represent arguments-but we agree to disagree with mutual respect towards one another and it's all good as far as I'm concerned.I dont expect everyone to think or feel the same way as I do.
And I always say:treat me good I'll Treat you better...Treat me bad-I'll treat you worse.
That said-it's refreshing to see others here with a open mind,common sense and a good attitude to talk & discuss that which others are afraid of - or are too ignorant to post a reply that one would consider reading without the Blatant open ignorance & foolish talk that some would be TOO SCARED TO SAY TO A CLUB MEMBER FACE TO FACE.
You know who you are.....
The rest is all good as far as I'm concerned.

Vince

Old 09-25-2011 | 12:44 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by Vince81
These posts are really answered by most people with respect & comraderie-so I reply likewise.
I enjoy talking to people who are open minded and educated enough to speak & discuss topics with me that dont represent arguments-but we agree to disagree with mutual respect towards one another and it's all good as far as I'm concerned.I dont expect everyone to think or feel the same way as I do.
And I always say:treat me good I'll Treat you better...Treat me bad-I'll treat you worse.
That said-it's refreshing to see others here with a open mind,common sense and a good attitude to talk & discuss that which others are afraid of - or are too ignorant to post a reply that one would consider reading without the Blatant open ignorance & foolish talk that some would be TOO SCARED TO SAY TO A CLUB MEMBER FACE TO FACE.
You know who you are.....
The rest is all good as far as I'm concerned.

Vince
I live 20 miles south of Oakland , no cherry here and it' is all about respect . You give it you get it back . No posers in this woodpile ..........