The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Saw this while driving the company cage...

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2011, 09:49 PM
ColoHarleyGirl
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by hdgzr
I said I was afraid to see the other side, I made no disparaging remarks; y'all did that.
You are absolutely correct. You did not make any disparaging remarks! The other guys made the leap. Guys be nice. Riders come in all shapes and sizes. As long as the wheels can keep turning, it is all good.

Old 08-24-2011, 09:59 PM
terryrh
Elite HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by ColoHarleyGirl
You are absolutely correct. You did not make any disparaging remarks! The other guys made the leap. Guys be nice. Riders come in all shapes and sizes. As long as the wheels can keep turning, it is all good.
You're probably hot!

hehe

Old 08-26-2011, 10:21 AM
Classic Eagle
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That is no doubt some dudes wife and I bet he's damn proud of her! Her kid's friends probably think she's the coolest mom on the block and I guarantee you this...She can most likely kick some *** when needed. For her.. Its all good!

Old 08-26-2011, 11:29 AM
hdgzr
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,738 Likes on 797 Posts

I would agree. In retrospect, posting the picture wasn't the smartest thing I've done lately.
She actually pulled up on the gas pump island next to me at a QuikTrip on the way home last night. She came over and started asking me about my backrest and apes; I felt like such a dick. I told her what I had done...she started busting out laughing, said it was all good. No harm done.
She was actually kinda' hot for a big girl; funny how things work out sometimes.

Old 08-26-2011, 12:04 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

I would agree. In retrospect, posting the picture wasn't the smartest thing I've done lately.
She actually pulled up on the gas pump island next to me at a QuikTrip on the way home last night. She came over and started asking me about my backrest and apes; I felt like such a dick. I told her what I had done...she started busting out laughing, said it was all good. No harm done.
She was actually kinda' hot for a big girl; funny how things work out sometimes.
Sasquatch needs lovin too .

Old 08-26-2011, 12:36 PM
harleyguy5571
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 88 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by TUCCI
Hey if we don't comment on the dude's that look like that, then we shouldn't about her....except if she's going to ride at least wear the right clothing.....are those sandals she's wearing?!
First thing I thought when I seen the pic.....Those sandals sooooo clash with the rest of her outfit

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Try 5'7", watched that potato chip eating bitch get bigger by the day she grew faster than the damn the grass did .
:icon_bo wrofl:

Old 08-26-2011, 02:30 PM
terryrh
Elite HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

You should have gotten a frontal picture for us since she was cool with it Now you know for next time you see her haha.

It's cool that she was cool with it tho...but seriously...pics