The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

riders who won't put money where there mouth is

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 08:43 AM
aggro_jo
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Schu, are you really surprised that you called out one of these biker-come-latelys and he tucked tail? Hell, I was at a July 4th BBQ when some clown asked me "when wuz i gonna get some pipes so my bike sounds like a real harley?" Douche wouldn't even look me in the eye when I asked what he was riding (nothing). These clowns talk the talk but they sure don't walk the walk.

I haven't been to a decent rally in years and don't get me started on bike nights.....

Good luck on the sale and finding your next scoot.

Old 07-14-2011, 09:13 AM
RHPAW
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 15,160 Likes on 6,705 Posts

You shoulda scalped him, then hung it on your handlebars while it was still dripping.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:52 PM
krwould
Club Member

Received 1,313 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by 32vld
Let me make sure I got the facts straight.

There was a guy that parked his bike, which was an american clone, of a jap clone, or ugly twice removed, and got all excited when his ugly bike was called ugly?
I think you missed the point.. "But then the guy was like "I didn't say anything about your bike" and continued with how I mis-heard etc etc as his harley shirted buddies vanish".

Old 07-14-2011, 11:00 PM
32vld
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by krwould
I think you missed the point.. "But then the guy was like "I didn't say anything about your bike" and continued with how I mis-heard etc etc as his harley shirted buddies vanish".

No point missed on my part.

You missed the point.

What point?

Just joking with Schumacher.

Old 07-23-2011, 10:25 PM
Lunch Meat
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This post to me has nothing to do with Schu riding a Vic...

I'm with ya Schu, call the guy out, I'm not saying ya got to get in a scuffle but damn, these effin idiots need to be called on what they say.. he made a comment, actually he disrespected your ride, (and yes, in my world if you want to light my fuse talk **** about my bike, my wife, my brothers or their bikes) I guess that's the way I was brought up.
I've been riding for 20 yrs and I may not call myself "old school" but was brought up by guys that would make ya **** yourself with just a look, and even though they looked the way they did they would go out of there way to help you out, from fixing your bike to giving you a place to crash for the night, but screw up and say the wrong thing, then look out, game on. Anymore there is just too many of the "15000 dollar, 15 mile" types of people who wouldn't know what respect was if it bit them in the ***.

Just my take on things.

Ride Hard everyone, life is too short!

Old 07-23-2011, 11:02 PM
Little Mike
Road Master
Received 96 Likes on 24 Posts

7' tall on a Nightster, you should have asked him if he and his buddies have fun riding in all those parades wearing those funny little hats. Had an issue at a bike night last year. A guy on one of the those "trying to look like a Harley" bikes was trying to show off and dumped the girl on the back off. Would have been one thing had he stopped and checked on her but this D-Bag was apparently too cool for that. So, when he parked right in front of the host bar, of which we are regulars, making sure everyone saw how cool he was it was time for a lesson. We went into the kitchen and borrowed a cup of uncooked rice and pouted it into a nice pile under the primary, told everyone to watch for the reaction and went into the bar and told him he needed to come out because his primary had developed a pretty severe leak at the primary. Well needless to say he was pissed and his ego was more than a little bruised as the crowd laughed him off the main drag.

Old 07-25-2011, 11:20 AM
TUFF-IRON
Intermediate

You did good calling the punk down, maybe he doesn't know that Sonny Barger rides a Victory I wonder if he would have anything to say about that. In 98 I was at the Laughlin ralley with my new Yamaha Roadstar ( great bike by the way) and some hard *** walked by and asked what the hell is that? I told him it's a motorcycle you stupid Sumbitch his friends laughed and he walked off mumbling.It could have gotten ugly but like you I stood up for myself. I have been riding for 43 years and have nothing to prove to anyone but I will probably catch some crap from some poser about my Tri-Glide but my responce will be the same,bad back or not I still won't be disrespected by a scarecrow on a Sporty or anyone else

Old 07-25-2011, 03:30 PM
ken thompson
The Schlong Man
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What if he didn't back down but escalated things and proceeded to kick your ***? Would we be still hearing about this encounter?

Old 08-03-2011, 08:37 PM
FXSTS93
Cruiser

Schu, f£$k this punk and all the bs bullies like him. Hey I'm not a fan of a lot of things (HD corp. for one~ love the bikes, hate the "business" ... my issue. But if I make a comment, I'll "own" it. Glad it didn't escalate though~can you imagine "what you in for" "guy called my bike ugly" :-C

Old 08-03-2011, 09:14 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by FXSTS93
~can you imagine "what you in for" "guy called my bike ugly" :-C
be funny as hell though

Quick Reply: riders who won't put money where there mouth is