The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

riders who won't put money where there mouth is

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 09:25 AM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr. Rowdy
Everybody's entitled to their opinion but for him to go all sheepish is pretty lame. I think you're Vic looks like a piece of ****, but it's your bike, not mine. least it's not that bagger thing they got, now that is an abortion on wheels.
I WAS of the same opinion till I saw police version of the Vic. I'd seriously consider one if I was in the market.

Old 07-12-2011, 09:35 AM
FUBAR55
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Question

Aren't there any Victory forums?

Old 07-12-2011, 09:38 AM
Mr. Wannabe
Road Captain
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by alkay191
I WAS of the same opinion till I saw police version of the Vic. I'd seriously consider one if I was in the market.

Ain't seen one yet. Hey, what tank is on your Shovel, a turtle tank?

Old 07-12-2011, 09:55 AM
Mike
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher
if any of our well to do forum members would donate the 2K I'm short on trade in.......I promise never to type the word "Victory" again....ever
You might as well take it in the shorts now, 'cause it isn't gonna get any better. Or just commit to riding a butt ugly bike for the next 10 years.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:00 AM
Mr. Wannabe
Road Captain

Originally Posted by boogaloodude
You might as well take it in the shorts now, 'cause it isn't gonna get any better. Or just commit to riding a butt ugly bike for the next 10 years.

I concur. The longer you wait the larger the deficit is gonna get. That Victory is bleeding resale value.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:24 AM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I concur. The longer you wait the larger the deficit is gonna get. That Victory is bleeding resale value.
yeh, well, no one will finance the extra equity

Old 07-12-2011, 10:26 AM
Mr. Wannabe
Road Captain

Slang dope and hookers. you'll get the extra dough in no time. Either that or go to the bars late at night and make bets with drunkards that you can kick their ***.

Old 07-12-2011, 10:33 AM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ain't seen one yet. Hey, what tank is on your Shovel, a turtle tank?
yep, old FX tank

Old 07-12-2011, 03:43 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,987 Likes on 17,898 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher
Miamisburg's Thunderburg downtown bike thing was last night, and I had the oppurtunity to deck someone. prob shoulda.....but anywho

Wife and I were standing not far from the Vic when this idiot in a Harley shirt walks up to it, says "what a butt ugly bike, looks like a rolling abortion"
so I step up and say "you don't like my bike?" I was just gonna kid with him.....have had a few other people say things to me......no biggie.
But then the guy was like "I didn't say anything about your bike" and continued with how I mis-heard etc etc as his harley shirted buddies vanish.
So I stand there (fairly aggravated by this point...it doesn't take much to **** me off as you all have seen in this forum ) and ask him what he rides. Says he has a Nightster (which is pretty funny in itself, the guy was every bit 7 foot tall), so i told him how Sportsters were my fav, and that I've had a few. I then tell him (very calmly) if you want any respect in the Harley world (the real one, not this fake one we have in here), if someone hears him say something, he should man up or someone might kick his butt someday.
He walked on down the sidewalk and the next thing I know I have a hand on my shoulder (I'm thinking, oh great), so i turn around, and it's a greybeard with a smile on his face. Looked at me and said "Shame yer on a Vic right now, we need more Harley riders like you"
we both laughed, and the wife and I talked to him for awhile.

the whole thing just reminded me of in here....cept like I said, it was out there

Glad you keep your head about you man , god I love those types . I'll let them go after they get that little wet spot in the front of the pants from bladder control issues , doesn't take much .

Old 07-14-2011, 06:36 AM
32vld
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let me make sure I got the facts straight.

There was a guy that parked his bike, which was an american clone, of a jap clone, or ugly twice removed, and got all excited when his ugly bike was called ugly?

Quick Reply: riders who won't put money where there mouth is