The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2011, 03:50 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Shaved Ice
Quiet, yes about what I do.

I am all about calling someone out who is acting like an ***. I am not about being spineless enough to not say anything to there face when it happens, but then jump on the internet and gossip about them like old women.
You're just as much internet Rambo as the people you're accusing.
Whats up with that? Nothing in real world needs your attention more?

Old 07-01-2011, 03:52 PM
NightsRider
Cruiser

I confess to buying the HD backstretch mesh jacket. It looks nice, I do not have such a jacket for the warmer days/evenings here. I saw the jacket, I liked it, it came in tall so I bought it.

Old 07-01-2011, 03:53 PM
fast2live
Tourer

Originally Posted by Garandman

That freakin rocks.....we call them gear queers.

Old 07-01-2011, 04:13 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member

hey what does ACU stands for? and SAW

Old 07-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Shaved Ice
Road Warrior
Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by alkay191
You're just as much internet Rambo as the people you're accusing.
Whats up with that? Nothing in real world needs your attention more?
I am not on here telling people that you'll never be as cool as me. That's some of the self professed bikers. Today is a day off for the military. I am actually at home spending time with the family and doing a little home maintenance. I have actually only been on the forum maybe half an hour today, from my phone. Guess I should be ignoring my family and in my garage wrenching, maybe afterwards go on a three day bender. Maybe then I could get some respect around here.

Old 07-01-2011, 05:04 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by Shaved Ice
I am not on here telling people that you'll never be as cool as me. That's some of the self professed bikers. Today is a day off for the military. I am actually at home spending time with the family and doing a little home maintenance. I have actually only been on the forum maybe half an hour today, from my phone. Guess I should be ignoring my family and in my garage wrenching, maybe afterwards go on a three day bender. Maybe then I could get some respect around here.
Actually, I've never told anyone what to wear or not OR whether they could ever be as cool as me.
I have commented, though, on what I find funny, ridiculous or fake. I have a right to my opinion as you (or them ) have a right to disagree or be offended.
What difference does it make to you if I don't respect someone or make fun of them? Who suggested you should neglect your family or spend more time online? Your making ASSumptions here.

Old 07-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Shaved Ice
Road Warrior
Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts

You partially misumderstood my post. I wasn't making any assumptions about any particular person. I am done here, at least for the evening. Enjoy that scoot in your signature block.

Old 07-01-2011, 05:31 PM
Dilemma
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Oh boy! Musician posers are the worst!
Were you around playing gig's in the 80's? It was the halcyon days for poser guitar players. Almost all of them had the gunslinger thing going. Long trench, ridiculous hat, ammo belt strap,,,(Richie Sambora anyone?)

And some of them got VERY rich doing it. And they sucked VERY bad.

And lets not even start on the glam-rock ****. Those homos could pout better than my ex wife. Sheer pseudo rock star ******ry.

Old 07-01-2011, 10:26 PM
Garandman
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

According to Clutch and Chrome Magazine, the #1 mistake new riders make is:

Giving into (sic) peer pressure
Whether its (sic) as important as helmets and protective gear, or as trivial as what kind of clothes to wear, new bikers can quickly lose the freedom and individuality riding is supposed to be all about.

We know it's a simplistic approach to advise new bikers to simply do the right thing, or at the very least what seems comfortable for them. Riding is an uniquely individual pastime oddly enough, more enjoyable in large groups. Its also a hobby that grows confidence the more its enjoyed, giving riders the opportunity to find their own road eventually.
Of course, the same publication also reported on a study showing Floriduh (land of the flat, straight, hot & humid) to be the best place ride in the country, and seems to be written by guys who failed HS English so take it FWIW.

Old 07-01-2011, 10:42 PM
dsbfxdwg
Road Captain

Originally Posted by Dilemma
Were you around playing gig's in the 80's? It was the halcyon days for poser guitar players. Almost all of them had the gunslinger thing going. Long trench, ridiculous hat, ammo belt strap,,,(Richie Sambora anyone?)

And some of them got VERY rich doing it. And they sucked VERY bad.

And lets not even start on the glam-rock ****. Those homos could pout better than my ex wife. Sheer pseudo rock star ******ry.
Paying gigs in the 80's? No, but I know completely what you mean. I'm thinking at least a few of those guys look back at themselves now and and wonder "what the hell was that!?!?"

Got any pics of the ex wife pout... this sounds good!

Last edited by dsbfxdwg; 07-01-2011 at 10:51 PM.

Quick Reply: Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??