The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2013, 08:39 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by Gimp
On my flip side, I'll be lounging in the corner with a beer and a joint or a glass of good Irish Whiskey, ready to move outta the damn way or lay a bet...whichever feels righter.
Funny the older we get the the more obvious those " watch this " moments are as an observer

Old 10-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Gimp
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Funny the older we get the the more obvious those " watch this " moments are as an observer
It does seem to come a lot more natural, lately.

Old 10-04-2013, 09:01 PM
Irish883
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alkay191
I think you're a dumb *** who takes himself way to seriously annd has way too much time on his hands to type all this **** up ...
did he even say anything worth reading? he lost me in 2nd paragraph .... ok, maybe 3rd ...
Too much time? I guess that's a benefit of youth, I have time on my side to type up things people like yourself won't read. I also type quite fast, so no, it really didn't take that long.

Anyway, you didn't read the post entirely and you think I'm a dumb ***? I rest my case. I'm sorry that there were too many words for you, I'll try going with pictures next time, just for you.

Old 10-04-2013, 09:03 PM
soft 02
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,571 Likes on 2,889 Posts

Originally Posted by Irish883
Too much time? I guess that's a benefit of youth, I have time on my side to type up things people like yourself won't read. I also type quite fast, so no, it really didn't take that long.

Anyway, you didn't read the post entirely and you think I'm a dumb ***? I rest my case. I'm sorry that there were too many words for you, I'll try going with pictures next time, just for you.
Ohhh. Caps lock fight. I love those!

Old 10-04-2013, 09:04 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope you can draw.
You're cute little novel didn't impress me much.

Old 10-04-2013, 09:08 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by Gimp
It does seem to come a lot more natural, lately.
Standing on the outside watching makes yah wonder how we survived it doesn't it ..............

Old 10-04-2013, 09:10 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Standing on the outside watching makes yah wonder how we survived it doesn't it ..............
sup Dan

did ya hear about my shovel?

Old 10-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Gimp
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It does. I seem to remember doing a lot of ducking, but it doesn't really seem like that woulda been enuf.

Old 10-04-2013, 09:18 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

See, this I can get behind. I dunno man, I admit that my post was a bit on the serious side and just a 'little' long winded, but I hate extreme judgments, especially when it comes from a segment that became who they are in defiance of judgement.

If someone looks like a RUB, they may very well be, but I like to at least give them the benefit of the doubt first. I wait to hear them speak, watch them ride, etc, before judging. Even then I try to be helpful, especially when it comes to riding ability.

On the flip side, if that same dude wobbles his way to a gathering of people with years of experience and stories and tries to front as a bad ***, or not give respect where it is due, well... I'll be the first in line to tell them to **** off. I just like to let them earn my hatred before automatically giving it.
Kid after you get long years in living this stuff daily not just on the occasional nice day or weekend like 90% of those out there you can see them coming they don't have to open their mouths for you know what the game is and what they don't know , the eyes tell you volumes if you know what your looking at .

Nobody hates anybody , well a few ex wives excluded but we damn sure don't have to like them till they earn it by showing some sense .

Old 10-04-2013, 09:20 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

sup Dan

did ya hear about my shovel?
No man haven't been keeping up with the crew , what happened ?????

Quick Reply: Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??