The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 08:59 PM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Shaved Ice
Stop overestimated your importance in world.
Wise sage advice right there.

Old 06-24-2011, 11:15 PM
reflexhunter
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, I'm glad that im not a 1%er,all that worrying about what kind of clothes people are wearing and if they are really as "bad ***" as they are acting would keep me up all night!

I'm just going to ride my bike naked.

Old 06-25-2011, 12:28 AM
skidder
Extreme HDF Member
Received 83 Likes on 76 Posts

Originally Posted by mtinner
This thread is mostly about a lot of bullshit from all sides. I'm getting a headache, please keep it down.
How ya been tinman?

Old 06-25-2011, 01:27 AM
fast2live
Tourer

To all you guys who who did your time in the sanbox and came home and got a bike you my friends are more like the original bikers than you will ever know.....most of those guys did the very same thing after WW2. This thread isnt about who has the right or not to ride. Its about the the guy who buys a bike and instantly thinks hes a badass.....does he have the right to ride? Of course he does, just like everyone else. But you have to admit that buying a bike and thinking people are going like and respect you just for said bike opens you up to some fun making. Its no different than the guy who goes out and buys a Lambo thinking its the key to getting laid......its funny...thats about it. Ive seen it, youve seen it, and its entertaining to say the least.....To those of you who are going to ask why i care...i dont. Im doing my last 3 weeks in the sandbox after working in Afghanistan and Iraq the last 6yrs so i have a ton of downtime. Its a forum and im bored.

Last edited by fast2live; 06-25-2011 at 10:39 AM.
Old 06-25-2011, 02:46 AM
Xube
Road Warrior

I can't believe I read this whole thread. I liked Brad and his new bike the best.

Old 06-25-2011, 02:53 AM
SportsterBob
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by moparnut426
Ok, It irritates the crap out of me when someone, 2 people at work, buy a harley, in this case a pair of trikes, and think they are total bad asses. I mean litterly overnight they went from polaris snowmobile riders, and honda quad riders to a "bad *** biker" She even went a got a freekin tattoo on her lower forearm.

And when she hopps on her trike, her elbows go up, her back arches, she lights up a cigarette, and puts on her best bad *** look.

Total posers. Ive been riding bikes all my life, and have been on a harley for a while now, but I havent gone nutso over having a harley. Yes I give the metric guys crap, but they dish it back.

The other day I was in a dealer who had 2 stores, metric, and Harley. This dude came inn litterally wearing a pair of dress shorts, flops, and a golfers polo. Must have had cash cause while I was buying my Ultra he bought a street glide, a leather coat, a bunch of shirts, chaps, gloves, and boots. An overnight transformation.

Im sure he was gearing up for Sturgis, or Algona or something just so his ego could feel warm and fuzzy.

Kind of a rant here, but man I wishthe POSERS would just stick to the leadwings,

Kasey
Do you like those gals on the trikes? Sounds like you do....Was it before or after the tatoos?

Old 06-25-2011, 05:04 AM
RockerSE
Road Captain

Originally Posted by fast2live
To all you guys who who did your time in the sanbox and came home and got a bike you my friends are more like the original bikers than you will ever know.....most of those guys did the very same thing after WW2.
First, thanks for your service! Secondly you nailed it, I stated in an earlier post if I was posing as anyone, it was my dad. (WWII vet & Harley Rider)

Be safe!

Old 06-25-2011, 05:17 AM
RockerSE
Road Captain

Originally Posted by hdgzr
This seemed appropriate for this thread...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpOBgvHmqf4
Warning, do not watch while drinking coffee!

Old 06-25-2011, 06:26 AM
FroggyFatBoy
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by alkay191
hell no

thanks.. i didn't think so..

Old 06-25-2011, 07:26 AM
mtinner
Road Master

Doing good Skidder, how you doing? I miss all the smartasses.

Quick Reply: Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??