The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 01:40 PM
Agent777
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by scoteh
I cannot believe the cluelessness of many of the responders. Why do you so many of you feel the need to be considered a biker? ...But, whatever you do, don't call me Sir. I was an enlisted soldier, dammit!
Here is my reply to an earlier post by Twizted.

"I don't see any posts from people demanding to be called a biker. Show me one. But there are numerous posts from self described "real bikers" telling others they will never be one."

Originally Posted by scoteh
But, whatever you do, don't call me Sir. I was an enlisted soldier, dammit!
Thank you for your service.

Old 04-06-2013, 01:43 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by Agent777
I don't see any posts from people demanding to be called a biker. Show me one. But there are numerous posts from self described "real bikers" telling others they will never be one.
Your still playing dodge ball with wording , there's several posts in here from people who are very upset they don't fill they bill that makes somebody something . Like I've said numerous times you either are or aren't and all the wishing in the world won't change it . Another thing I've yet to read where anyone has self proclaimed a damn thing except the one's who are the farthest from being what they are carrying on about . And yes there's been several posts by the real deals in here I'll let you wonder about that a while , it's night and day difference to anyone who actually understands .

Owning and riding a bike doesn't automatically make anyone anything but a bike rider period and that goes for anyone who has ever swung a leg over one these things what you may or may not become with time is another matter and what's inside the individual . Biker is a whole different animal , the essence of which comes from deep inside and like it or not not everyone has that something to become one just like the people who feel the call to climb mountains that kill people or dive to the deepest parts of the oceans not everyone has what it takes to go there . It doesn't take away from anybody or changes anyone unless they make it an issue . Skotch has about summed it up the best so far , pay heed .

I have a bike there for I'm a biker is pure bullshit .

Again why is it so important they have that label ??? Quit dancing and answer the question .

Last edited by TwiZted Biker; 04-06-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Old 04-06-2013, 01:43 PM
firefighter616
Club Member
Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

I don't know why I do these things, I'll never fit in

Old 04-06-2013, 03:50 PM
scoteh
Club Member
Received 19 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by stuball
SCOTEY Whats the weather doing down there ? It warmed up to 60 today. But is raining, At least the roads will get washed off
Real nice day here today, Stu. Just got back from taking my wife for a ride in my little British car, even though I am not British. After a bit to eat, I'm going to go join the throngs of people riding their motorsickles today. Looks to be rainy for most of the week ahead, so I better enjoy being a motorsickle rider whilst I have the chance.

Old 04-06-2013, 04:00 PM
stuball
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now i wish i had not asked, Enjoy your ride.

Old 04-06-2013, 04:53 PM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member

Received 705 Likes on 467 Posts

Who the f-ck cares if anybody's a biker? Get over it already. Just ride your damn bikes.

Again, bikers are not mythical beings of god-like powers. Anyone who claims they are needs to come back to reality. They're just dudes. Period.

I'm no biker. Don't want to be. Don't claim to be. Don't have to be.

There's nothing wrong with the few that think they are. That's fine. They're just not better than anyone else.

Old 04-06-2013, 08:05 PM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Agent777
I don't see any posts from people demanding to be called a biker. Show me one. But there are numerous posts from self described "real bikers" telling others they will never be one.
will you EVER stop your whining?

Old 04-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Honey-Badger
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 402 Likes on 268 Posts

I am the only "biker" on this site (beside the Poser House Slaughter Crew).

Anyone doing the HOG run tomorrow?

Old 04-06-2013, 08:14 PM
Quadancer
Elite HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts

All I know is that we don't always win out in the end run...
http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/...ge=0&b=31&tt=b

Old 04-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Agent777
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alkay191
will you EVER stop your whining?
Oh please. I replied to a post. Look at all the time you waste telling everyone what a bad *** you are. Those that are truly bad *** don't need to keep telling everyone. They're know what they are and don't give a fu^k what anyone thinks.

Quick Reply: Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??