The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2012, 12:02 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

I'm done, time get some pillow head.

Old 01-14-2012, 12:03 AM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rocket23
Hey btw, what kind of haz mat ,if any, and what was the weight?
37k total
1200 flam 2

Old 01-14-2012, 12:08 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

You mean flam 3, 2.2 is non flam gas...cool. Glad it worked out with a simple placards. Enuff o' this , I need sleep, I got zero last night, wanna look an be my best for pissing off car salesmen!

Old 01-14-2012, 03:52 AM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,547 Likes on 6,276 Posts

Originally Posted by frenchman
Now, those buffoons wat the best of both worlds. They want their nice 9-5 jobs, their fancy houses with white picket fences and 2 car garage, they want their middle class cage and their middle class hobbies.
Those bastards, wanting the best of both worlds. You are pretty much describing me, except I don't wear any HD branded clothing, except for a few T shirts.

I started riding seven years ago after my youngest had graduated high school, and I felt my family could prosper if I was gone. I am glad I did it that way. I bought a Vulcan 750 and didn't like the snobby attitude I got from a lot of HD riders.

I learned to ride with some buddies who have been riding Harley's for 40 years. They wouldn't be caught dead on this forum. My buddy asks me to go to Sturgis every year, but I always decline. Earlier because I didn't feel like taking **** for having a "ricer". Now I don't feel like being judged for wearing a full face helmet. And being an optometrist.

I don't see how my lifestyle infringes on yours in the least. It doesn't bother me what you do. The way you post makes me have less respect for "bikers", which I have no aspirations to appear like.

People like Mi3ninos, make me curious as to what cut of men are bikers, and I would like to get to know them. That's the difference. Living in WI , I meet lots of "real bikers". They have all encouraged me to enjoy the wind in my face, and don't care that during the week, I am helping people see. If there weren't people like me you would have a greater chance of being run down by a person with poor vision.

This is America. You do your thing and I'll do my thing. You don't have to wave to me. I'll have my helmet on. How can I tell if it's you so I don't wave to you by mistake?

Old 01-14-2012, 07:55 AM
kmb102
Cruiser

Originally Posted by Ron750
Those bastards, wanting the best of both worlds. You are pretty much describing me, except I don't wear any HD branded clothing, except for a few T shirts.

I started riding seven years ago after my youngest had graduated high school, and I felt my family could prosper if I was gone. I am glad I did it that way. I bought a Vulcan 750 and didn't like the snobby attitude I got from a lot of HD riders.

I learned to ride with some buddies who have been riding Harley's for 40 years. They wouldn't be caught dead on this forum. My buddy asks me to go to Sturgis every year, but I always decline. Earlier because I didn't feel like taking **** for having a "ricer". Now I don't feel like being judged for wearing a full face helmet. And being an optometrist.

I don't see how my lifestyle infringes on yours in the least. It doesn't bother me what you do. The way you post makes me have less respect for "bikers", which I have no aspirations to appear like.

People like Mi3ninos, make me curious as to what cut of men are bikers, and I would like to get to know them. That's the difference. Living in WI , I meet lots of "real bikers". They have all encouraged me to enjoy the wind in my face, and don't care that during the week, I am helping people see. If there weren't people like me you would have a greater chance of being run down by a person with poor vision.

This is America. You do your thing and I'll do my thing. You don't have to wave to me. I'll have my helmet on. How can I tell if it's you so I don't wave to you by mistake?
Damn he struck a nerve??

Old 01-14-2012, 07:57 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

Originally Posted by Ron750

Sounds like a biker too me!!
Any posers get what this guy is saying?! Welcome to the biker community, at long last a ''professional'' that gets it!

Old 01-14-2012, 10:12 AM
buffgunner
Advanced

Originally Posted by frenchman
It's funny, you know. The writer of the "garbage" as you call it, is one of the guys you owe your very freedom
He stood in the sandbox for you. I suggest you pay him at least the respect not to qualify his opinion as "garbage".
And before you start running your mouth any further: I've been to the mideast a long time before you were even able to find it on a map,.and I had my boots on the ground and a FRF2 in my hand. Just like quadancer with his M4.
Sorry dude! You don't have a clue. If I owe him my feedom, then you owe me yours. Lots of us served our country. I did it in the Air Force. Funny thing though, I never thought anyone owed me anything for doing it - THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED SERVING. Nobody owes you or the other garbageman jack!

BTW, I seriously doubt you spent any more time in the mideast or any other garden spots than I have - possible, but not likely. After 8 trips I learned to hate the place pretty well.

Old 01-14-2012, 10:27 AM
kermit_wisconsin
Advanced

We call those guys douchbags. They are the ones that give bikers a bad name. Finance a $20k bike and $3k worth of genuine harley davidson apperal, add a miller light and let simmer and voi la... instant biker. Throw in a lame *** "sons of anarchy" hoodie and then u have it all.
They can't ride. They drag their $200 genuine harley davidson boots for a half a mile before getting the ***** to put them on their pegs or boards. And they crack the throttle to let everyone know how nice their Harley sounds... compliments of a "certified harley davidson technitian".
We laugh at those types. Just laugh at them. Who do they think they are impressing? And who are they trying to be like?

Old 01-14-2012, 12:54 PM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member

This is getting re-tarted!

Old 01-14-2012, 01:20 PM
spankdog
Road Warrior
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by rocket23
This is getting re-tarted!
Lol. Getting?? This **** is so beat to death it isnt even funny. I wont mess with you on your spellin

Quick Reply: Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??