The General Motorcycle Forum Talk about motorcycles that are not Harleys in here
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2012, 01:31 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
You lie like a cheap dune coon rug you know that ?

Awwwww, that hurts my little feelings.

Happy new year, you goddam long haired, booze drinking, weed smoking, stripper banging reject of society.

Old 01-01-2012, 01:33 AM
rocket23
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 3,615 Likes on 2,870 Posts

Originally Posted by frenchman

Happy new year, you goddam long haired, booze drinking, weed smoking, stripper banging reject of society.
ya gonna have to be more specific........just saying.

Old 01-01-2012, 04:19 AM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 01-01-2012, 06:00 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Back at ya ya garlic breathed snail eater .

Old 01-01-2012, 07:42 AM
Quadancer
Elite HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 26 Posts

Lessee...bang strippers, eat garlic and snails...oh, that's the form...uhhh...

Ya know, so many guys chiming in wanting a formula defined for them...I have to think it's because in a way, there IS sort of a formula for posers, so they automatically think there MUST be one for a 'biker'...
Like we always said, "If ya have to ask the question, you won't understand the answer."

Oh, hey Twizt...eat yer bugs man. HAAAAAA!!! Never thot I'd have a shield; can't imagine being without one now!

Last edited by Quadancer; 01-01-2012 at 07:45 AM.
Old 01-01-2012, 08:03 AM
Honey-Badger
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 402 Likes on 268 Posts

Aren't those the same thing!?

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Back at ya ya garlic breathed snail eater .

Old 01-01-2012, 09:48 AM
JW1200
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 21,381 Likes on 8,420 Posts

Originally Posted by TheBlackPharoah
Aint they cute?

Old 01-01-2012, 09:59 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by Quadancer
Lessee...bang strippers, eat garlic and snails...oh, that's the form...uhhh...

Ya know, so many guys chiming in wanting a formula defined for them...I have to think it's because in a way, there IS sort of a formula for posers, so they automatically think there MUST be one for a 'biker'...
Like we always said, "If ya have to ask the question, you won't understand the answer."

Oh, hey Twizt...eat yer bugs man. HAAAAAA!!! Never thot I'd have a shield; can't imagine being without one now!

Don't let it fool you after a ride through Ohio one time when the 17yr Locust where swarming and having a few of those flying dinosaurs almost take me off the bike I run one on road trips

Old 01-01-2012, 10:01 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by TheBlackPharoah
Not really I like little higher grade poon myself

Old 01-01-2012, 10:15 AM
alkay191
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by emerican19
I don't even know who all to quote...geez...

Rocket- "Doesn't he mean retorical, not hypothetical? ........hmmmmmm. smart? I dunno, sounds just as dumb as any of us bikers.........."

Glad someone caught that one. I didn't claim to be one of the smarties, so if you want to get technical it could be hypothetical. I just said "some of us are educated". I for instance, dropped out of community college. But I'm with you, I don't think anyone can disagree that we should just be called All Stars!

BlackPharaoh- "you began in your mid-life crisis on a RK, equivalent to a touring bus"

Again...you people are all quite quick to pigeonhole or think you've got everyone figured out. Mid-life crisis? You think I'm some clean-cut, suit-wearing 50 year old State Farm agent with a business degree? Quite the contrary...I'm 26, dropped out of college, have a scruffy beard and I don't tuck in my shirt at work (if that doesn't make me a biker I don't know what does)

Twizted- "You need the experience that comes from lighter smaller scooters it does play over and there's things you'll learn on a smaller hot bike the land barges can't do"

You hit the nail on the head with your definition of a biker, kudos. I'm glad someone stepped up, but who is that guy in the picture with the band-aid on his neck? (just kidding)

And everyone, for the record, I don't, nor have I ever owned a Road King. It's what I learned on, but I also took 3 day local Rider's course on a Honda Shadow, I've ridden dirt bikes in the desert and I currently own a Dyna. I understand that every Tom, Dick and Harry that buys a Touring bike aren't bikers...

I'm heading out, New Years Ride this afternoon and tomorrow and enjoying the 80 degree San Diego weekend. Happy New Years guys.

Not that my opinion matters, but I consider myself a decent judge of character .
I had a sneaky suspicion about you and you proved it in few posts since you showed up here ....
you seem to be out to prove something. go prove it to your buddies at the office. When you have nothing to prove, no pot to stir up and can actually be yourself, and I might respect you more.
happy new year.

Quick Reply: Buy A Harley, CHANGE your lifestyle??